The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

::Startled as my chair is suddenly picked up with me in it. A few moments later I am settled in front of the fireplace. I look around and smile. Looks like the old place to me.::

Afternoon all. Welcome back, CG and DM.:rose:

Hi S F It has been a long week on the road but I am home now :D

I see we’ve moved yet again! Well done Robyn on helping with the logistics, you are certainly officer material!

In the real world the four of us are going to have a day on the slopes and then this evening we have a meal planned with some German friends we’ve made (Military like us so we have a lot in common - you know what it’s like CG - the two guys are in the Airforce and the girls are soldiers). We’re having a great time and wish you all were here!

Enjoy G G it is good to let your hair down and just relax. ;)

Uggg I am pleased to see that you were are you best behavior while I was a way.

I see we’ve moved yet again! Well done Robyn on helping with the logistics, you are certainly officer material!

In the real world the four of us are going to have a day on the slopes and then this evening we have a meal planned with some German friends we’ve made (Military like us so we have a lot in common - you know what it’s like CG - the two guys are in the Airforce and the girls are soldiers). We’re having a great time and wish you all were here!

Hi Ma’m, I’m so glad you and Lt HSG are enjoying Austria, it’s an amazing place.

End of Passover! Tomorrow I’m going with a civvy friend to play cricket. Her club is two players short for a pre season friendly match so I’m playing as a guest.

Yuck, it has been hot all day and it still is in the sixties. I want to go to sleep but it is too warm. This transition from winter to spring is a pain. 80 tomorrow and 60 on Tuesday. At least it isn't snowing like large portions of the country.

Yuck, it has been hot all day and it still is in the sixties. I want to go to sleep but it is too warm. This transition from winter to spring is a pain. 80 tomorrow and 60 on Tuesday. At least it isn't snowing like large portions of the country.

Hiya SF:rose:. huge electrical storm here. pouring with rain. heaps of lightning. massive thunder.

I'm off to bed to snuggle up under a duvee and feel warm;)

Uggg:rose:

Hiya SF:rose:. huge electrical storm here. pouring with rain. heaps of lightning. massive thunder.

I'm off to bed to snuggle up under a duvee and feel warm;)

Uggg:rose:

I like sleeping to rain, thunder makes it harder to sleep. Hope you sleep well. Night.

Morning All! I thrust that G G, HSG, and their guys are enjoying Austria and the skiing. ;)

Robyn I trust your having a joyful Passover. Sal I trust your inter service and international maneuvers are going well. :devil:ish :D

Good morning all, I found my way to the next Inn.

Robyn, I’m sure you’re relieved that Passover is done for a year.

Guessing a certain West Pointer is being kept at full ‘rigid’ attention.

I haven’t heard any reports of any avalanches in Austria, meaning two certain couples didn’t get too loud. Maybe GG will still be able to see the bluebonnets in bloom during her trip to Texas. Reports were the season began early this year, so I’m guessing it’s winding down about now. Sadly, we don’t have them in our area.
:eek:

Awe but each region has its own special flowers that signal that Spring is really here luv2bfkd for us it is daffodils. I have seen them poke their heads up through ice and snow. Sadly no sign of them yet. :(

Daffodils are around here. Not as many as where I used to live but they're out.

I lioke them Chris they require no tending and come back every year. my kind of flower. :D

We made a drive down to the hill country a couple of years ago to see the bluebonnets and attend one of the festivals. One of the days we bought what we needed for a picnic lunch and just went driving. We came across this one huge field that was just a blanket of bluebonnets and some other wild flowers, and out in the middle was a gigantic old oak tree. We were probably trespassing, but still we climbed through the fence and had our picnic under that big beautiful oak tree. The next thing we knew we were making passionate love under that tree in the middle of that blanket of wild flowers. It seemed like such a perfect day, and I’ll always remember it.

We made a drive down to the hill country a couple of years ago to see the bluebonnets and attend one of the festivals. One of the days we bought what we needed for a picnic lunch and just went driving. We came across this one huge field that was just a blanket of bluebonnets and some other wild flowers, and out in the middle was a gigantic old oak tree. We were probably trespassing, but still we climbed through the fence and had our picnic under that big beautiful oak tree. The next thing we knew we were making passionate love under that tree in the middle of that blanket of wild flowers. It seemed like such a perfect day, and I’ll always remember it.

That's a nice day; I remember seeing bluebonnets years ago when I was in Texas for the Kerrville folk festival.

Sounds like a most delightful day luv2bfkd. Such simple and daring things can be the most . ;)

Chris most of the flowers around my place are wild flowers and perennials. I love the concept of Plant them once :p

Evening everyone!

*Pours a glass full of rum and coke and tips it to CG* Nice to see you again too.

How is everyone doing? Lots of good things going on here to read. It's always nice. Today was the first actual warm day and it felt fantastic. Let's just hope it doesn't snow again tomorrow haha :D

As for me, I'm looking for a new apartment. I hate moving, but I can't commute again 5 hours a day, every day. It's kind of a long process, and expensive too. I have to suddenly find a whole metric ton of cash up front for deposits, pre-paid rent, moving truck, and whatever else needs being replaced along the way. It's actually kind of maddening.

Hi LS, good luck with moving. I'll have to in a few months as well.

We spies have to keep moving so that...

oh what a giveaway...

Or

What I'm doing will have finished and I'll have to shuffle off.

Back