Cmnf / Cfnm

Arthur's head looks photoshopped...

Here is his head (tweed jacket)
quote-i-think-the-job-of-the-artist-is-to-remind-people-of-what-they-have-chosen-to-forget-arthur-miller-65-44-58.jpg

source of the image is very vague on the "deception"

"Artist Jeff Yarber
Collection MarilynMonroe
Description Marilyn is portrayed sitting on the floor on her husband's office, offering him a sip of milk, in this sexy fantasy artwork by Ision. This photographic vision captures the, then, popular media idea about Marilyn's marriage to Arthur, which liked to contrast the two as, 'The Egghead & The Bombshell.' We see the intellectual Arthur at his desk positioned above the blatantly sexy Marilyn below. This is a very popular photographic fantasy."

and YES, "This is a very popular 'photographic'* fantasy"!
*composited photos

A woman such as this would be an inspiration to writing, drawing and photography, while at the same time a distraction!:)

Last edited:
Here is his head (tweed jacket)
quote-i-think-the-job-of-the-artist-is-to-remind-people-of-what-they-have-chosen-to-forget-arthur-miller-65-44-58.jpg

source of the image is very vague on the "deception"

"Artist Jeff Yarber
Collection MarilynMonroe
Description Marilyn is portrayed sitting on the floor on her husband's office, offering him a sip of milk, in this sexy fantasy artwork by Ision. This photographic vision captures the, then, popular media idea about Marilyn's marriage to Arthur, which liked to contrast the two as, 'The Egghead & The Bombshell.' We see the intellectual Arthur at his desk positioned above the blatantly sexy Marilyn below. This is a very popular photographic fantasy."

and YES, "This is a very popular 'photographic'* fantasy"!
*composited photos

A woman such as this would be an inspiration to writing, drawing and photography, while at the same time a distraction!:)

Fascinating. I was completely unaware of this artistic unsung hero.

No you have to get my head further down otherwise I can't reach your penis.

Judging by the saw dust on the floor, I think they're discussing the plans for building a new piece of bondage furniture. "It will put my head at this angle"

Back