Miss me? I missed you <3

leaving you all with this for today. And I am leaving with wet panties. thanks a lot <3 :)

Welcome Back! If you need any assistance with any creepers, you have plenty of Lit friends behind you.

Missed your sexy pictures and sharp wit! :devil::kiss:

Welcome back. Absolutely spectacular pictures, what an amazing body you have. Hope nobody acts like an idiot this time. Your body is delectable...wow!

I think the coast is finally clear. Took a long hiatus. If anyone gets fucking creepy again I am going to go postal, so please try to reign in your creepy " I am going to try to look freckledvixen up and see if she will like me more" tendencies.

Some of these are old, some are new. Inspire me?

Also, DO NOT give me attitude for not responding to your messages. I am totally going to be screening them for any potential weirdness. I have a right to keep my identity private. Don't fuck with that.

Thank god you are back. I wasn't here for the first round, but if anyone wants to try and run you off again, we have enough volunteers here we can run them off instead :)

Thank you for sharing your breathtaking body with us, and consider me subscribed!

So glad you're back. You're just as gorgeous as the day you left. Can't wait for you to indulge your exhibitionist tendencies more.

Welcome back!

Its good to see you have stayed in shape :D

I hope you will have even more fun this time round!

And here is to hoping you won't need this!

asshole-repellent.jpg

I'm so glad you're back. It is great to see you again.

Welcome back!

Its good to see you have stayed in shape :D

I hope you will have even more fun this time round!

And here is to hoping you won't need this!

asshole-repellent.jpg

I've got to say this made me chuckle. Hopefully she won't have to use it, but it's good to know other Lit members can keep it in supply for her if she does!

Good for you. :)
Glad you are safe and having fun.
Don't sweat the losers that think you owe them something on here.
Remember you are here for you and not them. :rose:

Welcome back. :)

Exhibitionist you deserves a few more walks around the block.

I think the coast is finally clear. Took a long hiatus. If anyone gets fucking creepy again I am going to go postal, so please try to reign in your creepy " I am going to try to look freckledvixen up and see if she will like me more" tendencies.

Some of these are old, some are new. Inspire me?

Also, DO NOT give me attitude for not responding to your messages. I am totally going to be screening them for any potential weirdness. I have a right to keep my identity private. Don't fuck with that.

Yay, you're back! and totally agree that you need to do whatever is necessary to keep yourself safe from unwanted attention. That said, thank you for the great pics! You're beautiful!

Back