Facefucking jack-o'-lantern's

:rolleyes: and i thought i was a sexual deviant though i would have to give this idea a 10/10 for sexual deviancy

Are candles extinguished first or does he go for that BBQ "burnt ends" look?

What about a sorority with the sisters all in face paint as Jill-O-Lanterns?

That might even work. Pledges' initiation night is around Halloween. All that's showing is from the neck up, the rest is below a table or platform. Several of them lined up side by side, mouths open. A group of Frat Brothers (or Sisters with strap-ons) move from one to the next. Props behind the Lanterns' heads to support their necks during the face fucks.

What about a sorority with the sisters all in face paint as Jill-O-Lanterns?

That might even work. Pledges' initiation night is around Halloween. All that's showing is from the neck up, the rest is below a table or platform. Several of them lined up side by side, mouths open. A group of Frat Brothers (or Sisters with strap-ons) move from one to the next. Props behind the Lanterns' heads to support their necks during the face fucks.

I like this.

Is it just the pledges' heads sticking up above the table? Or are their heads inside the jack-o-lanterns? Because the second one would get my vote.

Is it just the pledges' heads sticking up above the table? Or are their heads inside the jack-o-lanterns? Because the second one would get my vote.
There was a video recently of a girl inserting her head inside a hollowed pumpkin. Not hollowed-out enough, apparently, for she was stuck inside. Those sorority sisters should wear masks, not squashes.

Yeah, you'd probably have to use properly sized plastic punkin's You know, 'blow molded'. HA!!

Back