What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surfing through pictures on facebook and google, ran across a few that remind me of my fellow litsters,


Ms Witch herself :D

298787_226690107384794_207426694_n.jpg
 
Just woke up from a brief nap and going to resume my post for Fr33k. Had an offer for another of my thread ideas, two actually from the same person. I'm still contemplating that.
 
listening to giggling cubs pretend to sleep while i sit here very pleased with myself.
 
rubbing my bare pussy laying in bed

Whenever I see things like this, the frat boy in me goes "Pics or it didn't happen!"


...Then I remember I was never in a frat...

and when I see things like that the tiny grammar nazi in me wonders if its a cunt being rubbed while on the bed or if there is a bare cat laying in a bed.

My inner grammar nazi needs to be a better pervert.
 
Trying to decide if I want to start another story. Watching DIY network and thinking about what I might do with my new place after Tuesday.
 
Taking a short break from working on a story for a Lit friend to post here...
 
At the home girl's house rocin it. Bout to go to maibu with the 211 area code! Lmao!
 
About to write a post, then I'll be off to watch the episode of Revolution that I missed on Monday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top