What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story in Your Eyes

The Moody Blues

FoW's version wasn't bad, but nothing beats the original!

I'm Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band

The Moody Blues

Last edited:
Burnin one litfan?

Tarkus

Emerson, Lake and Palmer

nahh...just remembering my college days musically! :D I was thinking of playing "Echoes" by Floyd but I would like to get some coherent writing done today!

How are you doing?

Tarkus

Emerson, Lake and Palmer

nahh...just remembering my college days musically! :D I was thinking of playing "Echoes" by Floyd but I would like to get some coherent writing done today!

How are you doing?

Throw in some Yes, King Crimson, and Rush and you have the soundtrack to the period of 1976-1981. I vaguely remember those days with great fondness.

I'm having a good day. Made some progress on a work-related matter that has been stalling me for over two weeks. The end is in sight.

How are you doing?
Abuse of SID - Hurt

Afternoon, litfan. Hello soflabbwlvr.

Greetings jd. Having a good day, or just killing time?

Shallow - Hurt (I can't seem to listen to anything else lately, at least not for long)

Greetings jd. Having a good day, or just killing time?

Both. :) Got some important Real Life stuff done earlier, now getting ready to do some writing.

Shallow - Hurt (I can't seem to listen to anything else lately, at least not for long)

Both. :) Got some important Real Life stuff done earlier, now getting ready to do some writing.

Slow Hands - Interpol

I'm not familiar with that song, I'll look it up when I get a chance. Good luck with the writing. I've been stalled for about a month. Too much real life getting in the way.

Losing You - Hurt

Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash

So, how long is a novel-length piece on lit.?

This is the second in a trilogy. Going to be a bit longer than the first, but not a lot. The first was right around 100k words, appearing in 16 installments, each about 2 Lit pages.

Throw in some Yes, King Crimson, and Rush and you have the soundtrack to the period of 1976-1981. I vaguely remember those days with great fondness.

I'm having a good day. Made some progress on a work-related matter that has been stalling me for over two weeks. The end is in sight.

How are you doing?

In the Court of the Crimson King

King Crimson

Glad to hear you are doing well. I am doing fine thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back