• Single women - 1-2 per week

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Single women - 3-5 per week

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Single women - 5+ per week

Votes: 56 34.6%

• Total voters
sexually active but yeah still 3 to 5 times a week easy

Oh at least once a day - always in the morning or I get all tetchy and snappy at work.

Then sometimes a nice, longer one at night too if I'm in single mode as I am right now.

Nikki x

5+ a week sometimes multiple times a day usually when my cycle is nearing or sometimes during >.>

I prefer the night, it helps me fall asleep. but never had problems during the day either, although sometimes I find it not enough and I want more, that's when the beau comes in :devil:

Oh at least once a day - always in the morning or I get all tetchy and snappy at work.

Then sometimes a nice, longer one at night too if I'm in single mode as I am right now.

Nikki x

You mean if you don't get regularly banged?

When I have more free time and when I am home alone the number rises significantly. But I'm not complaining.

There's also some definite hormonal influence. I go through phases where my orgasms seem to be much more pleasurable, and my need (desire?) to masturbate increases then also.

On an average I would say easily 5+ a week. Work days I might only get in one but if I have a day to myself and work and things are out of the way I can easily masturbate 2-3 times a day then.

It depends again on circumstances. I am very sexual so oddly when I've had sex fairly recently or regularly that just increases my desire for masturbation. :)

It varies quite widely, depending on my mood, my energy levels, my general horniness, and my time of the month.

I'll have little spells when I'm super aroused and constantly feel like I need to orgasm, and then I'll masturbate three, four, or maybe five times in a single day.

Other times, it's once a day or every ouple of days. And then I'll have spells when I'm not feeling horny at all and go several days without doing it.

It also depends on whether I'm in a relationship or not. If I'm single, sleeping alone, and not having sex, I wank a lot a more than if I'm having regular sex and sharing a bed with a partner. But in the latter case I do't abstain altogether - I still like to masturbate when I'm in a relationship.

As for time of day - I masturbate quite a lot in the mornings, as that's often when I feel the horniest, and I just need an orgasm to clear my head so I can concentrate and get on with my day. In the mornings, it's just a brisk wank so I can come.

But in the evenings I might like to have a nice long one. I'll do it less out of urgent need, but for fun, or I'm bored. Then I might take my time, put in a butt plug, read some erotica, and have several orgasms. I'll masturbate much more slowly, so I can fully enjoy my orgasms.

and masturbate slowly,

I have a masturbation app on my phone. It records each time I masturbate, number of calories burned, number and intensity of orgasms (1- ooohhhh.... 5-oh my fucking god gggggghhhhhh). Very handy!

I have a masturbation app on my phone. It records each time I masturbate, number of calories burned, number and intensity of orgasms (1- ooohhhh.... 5-oh my fucking god gggggghhhhhh). Very handy!

What is this app? You know for research purposes....

I'm at least once a day sometimes twice or more, so 7-14+ a week.

I usually partake in the afternoon when the kids are down for nap. ;)

About once a day. Not so much in the Am but during the day if i am in the car for a long time , and mostly at night :D

Single Lesbian 37 yrs old
I also think that the upper limit of this questionnaire is too low.
I masturbate about 2 or 3 times a day. There are days with only one, but they are rare.

Special thanks to Sapphology's answer. Because she describes so beautifully these moments: "super aroused and constantly feel like I need to orgasm". I like lesbians who are proud of their frequent masturbation.

Back