Do you moan when you orgasm

moan and being vocal during sex seems to be addicting. I am sure I was always noisy to some extent especially during climax. But am not sure when during my sexual journey I started panting, growling and moaning through out the whole pleasurful process. But realize now that without it something would be missing. It even adds to my solo pleasure, even more so during just before and during orgasm after prolonged edging sessions. It almost seems as if my orgasms are hard and longer lasting from it.
 
Sometimes, I would love to all the time but with roommates and thin walls, I have to bite my lip and hold my breath.
 
YES but kids room is close by and that greatly hinders my vocal outbursts!:eek:

We used to have that problem and my wife would try her best to keep quiet or when she couldn't she'd try and "disguise" her moans to make them sound more like "cough" or something. When she finally orgasmed she would "sneeze" quite loudly. Our kids must have wondered why she always had a cold:)
 
my wife starts out with soft moans....grow louder as she gets closer and adds words about how she is feeling. can get loud as she begins to cum and cries out "i'm cumming!!" i love that
 
I'm quite noisy with panting and moaning right up until my orgasm - then I hold my breath and don't make a sound
 
I make noise while I'm being fucked, love talking and being talked to, love being called names and being told how turned on the other person is. When I come I usually find myself saying fuck a lot and pleading for them not to stop, to keep going, feeling that panic that it will be taken away at the last minute...

How delightful!
 
Currently getting with a soldier who happens to be black and a bit older than me (trifecta - black, military, older). And he has single handedly turned me into the kind of person I never thought I'd be, a woman who sometimes gets very loud when she's having sex. Discretion has not been part of our sexual scenarios so far. The good thing is he loves my moaning, talking and groaning. I think he sees it as a measure of how well he's doing . . . and he is doing very, very well.
 
I moan until I'm about to climax in sweet orgasmic bliss. Then depending where I am I either scream as I reach my peak or stop breathing altogether. For those moments when you CAN'T get caught.
 
I roar like a drunken sailor and pound on the back of her melon with a meaty fist to punctuate the occasion.
 
I don't moan but I howl like a banshee (apparently). I utter profanities too.
 
Back
Top