The Isolated Blurt Thread II

Thank you! I hope I am back for a while. Family medical stuff, 3 members in two states.
It's really weird to not be the one in the er.

I don't like the ER or hospitals in general. I have spent too much time there as a support person. But, the two times I did need the ER people to clean out wounds and sew me up, they did a nice job.
 
IMG_3256.jpg
 
I stole this from Mello SixtyNine. > "When I was younger, my dad told me the Titanic had a huge shipment of mayonnaise onboard and that it sunk on the 5th of May. That's why we celebrate the sinko de mayo on May 5th."
 
Phew! I'm bushed for now. What was I going to post?

Oh yea......how do I manage to end up on the bottom of things?
 
The elephant lives! Obviously upset about something because he's speaking clearly. The dogs seem happy to see him, the cat's hungry or wants outside.No place like home. Coffee break!
 
I don't think I want to fuck anyone who can look me in the eyes, kiss me and whisper in my ear at the same time.

Sooooo...a multitasking and an x-ability to warp different body parts while retaining their physical functions is out of the picture for your man standards, I see...hmmm...got it!

Man, it's hard out here for a mutant!

;)
 
Back
Top