Things that made you smile today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cute, he doesn't think cute is a manly enough word lol

Okay. Allow me to rectify the situation.

Y'all are so fucking hot I would pay to watch.

Shakes head no that doesn't work.

Y'all are so... so... fuck it. Sorry Raven. Cute is the word I am going with. But I do stand by my earlier statement. I would gladly watch. giggles

lol stop tellin stuff like that, people are gonna think I'm a softy :eek: I'm RAWR remember ;)

My girl, she super strong and amazing. Even with all the hell she is going through with her health she has completely embraced my baby boy now that I have full custody of him. She never falters no matter what gets thrown at her, she takes each experience and grows with it and still comes out smiling. She's sexy as hell too. Drop dead gorgeous. Damn I can't wait to get off work lol.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I just melted.

You can totally drag me by my hair soon as it grows back =P

Y'all are so... so... fuck it. Sorry Raven. Cute is the word I am going with. But I do stand by my earlier statement. I would gladly watch. giggles

LOL

Perv.. thats hot, now I want you to watch :eek:

Better to be called cute than the alternative.
What's the alternative?

Ok Ausus, you lost me at rectify. My mind totally went to the gutter. Oh you wanna watch huh? hehe I got moves that would make both of ya sweat. :devil: I'm down with that!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I just melted.

You can totally drag me by my hair soon as it grows back =P

OH I will, believe me I will.

What's the alternative?

Ok Ausus, you lost me at rectify. My mind totally went to the gutter. Oh you wanna watch huh? hehe I got moves that would make both of ya sweat. :devil: I'm down with that!

OH I will, believe me I will.

Not Cute, of course.

Personally, I prefer using the word adorable when referring to small animals and children doing something "cute".

I find from my experience as uncle that the cuteness of small children is directly proportional to how much time you spend with them not to mention the responsibility.

I've known a few women who've just had a baby and I've told them how cute their kid is and after thanking me they hand me the baby and say. "Here you babysit him. I'm gonna take a nap when I wake up tell me how cute he is still." Needless to say after an hour the cuteness begins to wear a little thin.

I find from my experience as uncle that the cuteness of small children is directly proportional to how much time you spend with them not to mention the responsibility.

I've known a few women who've just had a baby and I've told them how cute their kid is and after thanking me they hand me the baby and say. "Here you babysit him. I'm gonna take a nap when I wake up tell me how cute he is still." Needless to say after an hour the cuteness begins to wear a little thin.

I have to say that I think they're only cute when they're behaving.

The cuteness of a child for me is directly related to how much DNA we share. :)

:) Predictability! :rose:

:) The Wind has died down :rose:

Tropical storm in my area all day today.
Love the rolling thunder but threats of flood but a damper on an otherwise calm day.

My 2 and a half year old niece telling me my eggs are better than her father's *grinning like a cheshire cat*

The cuteness of a child for me is directly related to how much DNA we share. :)

Tropical storm in my area all day today.
Love the rolling thunder but threats of flood but a damper on an otherwise calm day.

I think what he meant to say was that it is CONVERSELY proportional to time and responsibility, not directly (conversely would mean that as the amount of time and responsibility goes up, the cuteness factor goes down)

:) A special poem I received this morning, it was so beautiful, thank you so much . :)

Yes, just that word. Yes. The best answer in the world:)

*begins to sing* " zippidy do da, zippidy day, my oh my what a wonderful day..."

Whistling and having Leo tell me he'd bust my lip if I kept it up. - $25
Telling Nina what Leo had said, having her tell me how she hates whistling and would clip my mouth shut and order me to whistle through that. - $50
Telling her I'd rip the clips off and skip around the room singing the song that never ends while she shakes her head, laughing at my brattiness - $75

Passing that onto Leo and having him tell me the number of ways he would break me for doing that?

Priceless.

Whistling and having Leo tell me he'd bust my lip if I kept it up. - $25
Telling Nina what Leo had said, having her tell me how she hates whistling and would clip my mouth shut and order me to whistle through that. - $50
Telling her I'd rip the clips off and skip around the room singing the song that never ends while she shakes her head, laughing at my brattiness - $75

Passing that onto Leo and having him tell me the number of ways he would break me for doing that?

Priceless.

Watching Minx get double teamed and left a slobbering incoherent puddle?

Worth precisely dick.

But oh so entertaining.:D

Watching Minx get double teamed and left a slobbering incoherent puddle?

Worth precisely dick.

But oh so entertaining.:D

I knew you'd have a smart ass comment, you bitch :p

Hahaha but haven't we done the double team me thing to absolute death?

Nah, I seriously had a plan awhile back to get triple teamed by a few Doms but it never happened which kinda sucks cause THAT would've been a show and a half...

*Goes absolutely misty eyed in thought before they pop and widen in a flash*

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

That's totally my next boudoir challenge!!

And that is what makes me fucking smile!! :D:D:D

I knew you'd have a smart ass comment, you bitch :p

Hahaha but haven't we done the double team me thing to absolute death?

Nah, I seriously had a plan awhile back to get triple teamed by a few Doms but it never happened which kinda sucks cause THAT would've been a show and a half...

*Goes absolutely misty eyed in thought before they pop and widen in a flash*

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

That's totally my next boudoir challenge!!

And that is what makes me fucking smile!! :D:D:D

Yeah. I wasn't thinking me and Daddy.

I was thinking Nina and Him.

That would be epic.

I just want to watch.

Yeah. I wasn't thinking me and Daddy.

I was thinking Nina and Him.

That would be epic.

I just want to watch.

*Grins*

Add in Luna and that's the challenge right there! :devil:

And heh, thanks Cherry, she's my wife, she requires constant nagging! :D

Oh and guess fucking what bitches?!?!

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!! LEASE BEGINS MONDAY!! APPLICATION APPROVED IN A RECORD 18 HOURS!! IT USUALLY TAKES 48! I HAVE A FUCKING HOME!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*HUGE ASS MOTHER FUCKING SMILE!!!*

*Grins*

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!! LEASE BEGINS MONDAY!! APPLICATION APPROVED IN A RECORD 18 HOURS!! IT USUALLY TAKES 48! I HAVE A FUCKING HOME!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

big hugs

I am truly happy for you Minxy :rose::kiss:

*Grins*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I wish I had a house o.o

big hugs

I am truly happy for you Minxy :rose::kiss:

*Hugs her back, grinning from ear to ear*

Thanks Cherry, finally had some good news! It feels great to just have one less thing to worry about, all the paperwork was worth it!

Oh and I have to share with my family Draggy :kiss:
Not all mine, not yet, but I'll get there!

*Hugs her back, grinning from ear to ear*

Thanks Cherry, finally had some good news! It feels great to just have one less thing to worry about, all the paperwork was worth it!

Oh and I have to share with my family Draggy :kiss:
Not all mine, not yet, but I'll get there!

Awww. I want either a farm upon which I can plant a Sakura grove, or a ski lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back