Would a good fuck be worth catching a bad cold?

S

shelly2inme

Guest
Recently a girl that I was messaging with on Literotica told me that she was fighting a cold. In what I took as a whimsical question she said: “I was just wondering: if I polled a hundred single guys if they would have sex with me right now if they thought they would catch my cold, how many would say no?”
Even though she probably raised that question in a light hearted way I think it is a fascinating question. I love questions that explore the inner-workings of people’s minds.

So, whether the question was raised in jest or not I am going to run with it as a meaningful question.

Her question was gender specific but the same question could be raised with gender reversal. So, I would love to get input from single and married males and females.

I think there are several variables. First, a significant factor would be how sexually appealing the available person with a cold happens to be.
The question falls in the category of risk-verses-reward. Or really, if they were certain they would catch the cold, it is a question of what are they willing to endure for the sake of a sexual reward?

Since sex drive is one of these strongest drives for humans and animals of all kinds. Among animals many males risk their lives to mate. There are even insects that seem to know that mating might cost them their life and yet they chance it. Many male animals fight and risk death to gain mating rights.
So, I am certain that a majority of healthy men would not only risk getting a cold but would willingly accept getting a cold as the price to pay for fucking a beautiful women. Many men and women risk illness much more serious than a cold in order to fuck a stranger bareback.

The original question included a qualifier. It was, “100 single men…” I don’t think their marital status would have much of an effect on the percentage that would fuck an attractive female that offered sex. I saw an experiment once where an attractive women went into a bookstore and went up to guys with wedding rings and told them that they were horny and needed sex. She asked the guys if they would come out to her van in the parking lot and have sex. They did this on hidden camera. Most men went for it. To me that would seem like an obvious set-up for being robbed so the fact that many married men took the bait tells that wedding rings don’t block human sex drive very effectively.

If I am right in my hypotheses that most men would fuck an attractive women with a cold it also indicates a social problem regarding sex. I think that there is a huge gap between sexual needs and desires for both men and women and what most men and women actually experience. My sex drive might be a little higher than the average female but the major difference between me and the average female is that I totally reject baseless social taboos about sex. I think that sex is totally natural and the most wonderful natural pleasure known to humankind. So, I love sex and if possible I like to fuck every day or even several times a day and I usually do. I think most men would admit that they would like to fuck daily because men have not been as socially conditioned to think of it as shameful if they fuck a variety of women.

But most people do not fuck daily. For many it is weekly, monthly or even semi- annually. Others never have any sex at all other than masturbation. So, I think that this creates an unnatural frustration that leads to sexual perversion and risk taking. In other words if a guy was fucking once or twice a day I don’t think he would risk a cold to fuck a girl. But if he had not fucked in a month I think he would be frustrated and that he is hard-wired to crave it. So, he will take greater risks.

Many sexually transmitted diseases stem from human sexual activity with animals. That is a perversion of nature that would not likely occur if people were not sexually frustrated and feeling desperate. So, society unwittingly pays a heavy price for inhibiting the natural craving for sex with social taboos that were engineered to manipulate people.

I would love to hear from both married men and single men and women about this. So, please post a comment or send me a PM.
 
It is a very interesting question actually. The hard part to test like you said would be the background the men are coming from as well as what type of men. Chances are if you take 100 random single men one or a few more of them might have a cold as well. Then like you said it would depend on which of those men found that woman to be beautiful if you were suggesting a specific woman or just purposing what would be a beautiful woman to each individual men. Then you hit on their sexual past as to which ones have sex often and which don't. Which have the stronger drives and which do not. You could also take into account which ones are open to social sex and which ones would not be interested because they knew nothing about the woman or had no connection to her other than that she was beautiful. All in all just given a group of 100 random single men I think a majority would chose to engage in sex with a beautiful even if she had a cold.

On a side note you mentioned the experiment with married men. I think in modern times marriage doesn't always hold the same seriousness as it once did for a lot of people especially those that aren't heavily religious. Second there are a lot of couples whose sex life begins to decline greatly after getting married and after having children so you have a good chance of finding someone who hasn't had sex in awhile and the temptation for a quick meaningless release could be a great temptation. Then there are also a small number of couples practicing non traditional marriage such as swinging and open marriages.
 
I would do her regardless but would avoid any kissing. Much less likely to contact her cold without kissing. I hope:)
 
Years ago, I decided it was worth it, and it was. Some of the best sex I'd ever had.
He wasn't a stranger, but we had never had sex. We were both in the city in another country for one night, so... I initiated it. He did warn me about the cold. He literally had the most beautiful legs I had ever seen. It just mesmerized me. I am not even into body parts, but I was stunned.
Anyway, I got the cold, and because I had no immunity to it, it was bad, but it was worth it.
It was more than just sex, and it certainly wasn't anonymous or casual.

I wouldn't risk anything for someone I didn't know or already care about.
 
Yeah? Like it wouldn't even really... be on my radar?

If I asked someone for sex and they said, "No I have a cold" I would think they meant "No, fuck right off" but wanted to be polite and felt like they had to come up with some kind of bullshit reason to let me down easy.
 
hey...

in regards to the original post:

its ONLY just a 'good' fuck???

Great sex, mind-blowing sex, earth-moving sex, make-me-see-GOD- sex,----,
those are all kinds of sex that would get me past the 'cold' thing.
Just 'good' sex I can get from my left hand .

And if my wife is in an unforgiving mood (which is most of the time) and the threads are not cooperating, I can get great sex from my right hand.
 
in regards to the original post:

its ONLY just a 'good' fuck???

Great sex, mind-blowing sex, earth-moving sex, make-me-see-GOD- sex,----,
those are all kinds of sex that would get me past the 'cold' thing.
Just 'good' sex I can get from my left hand .

And if my wife is in an unforgiving mood (which is most of the time) and the threads are not cooperating, I can get great sex from my right hand.

True! My post was referring to mind blowing sex.
 
I have like this super human immune system so hell to the yes, a good fuck would be worth it!

I would just double up on my acidophilus...
 
Gross....
giphy.gif



This is one of those rare things where I as an ace look at ya'll horn dogs and wonder just what in the fuck.....1 step off from being bug chasers....1 step.
 
More than worth it

It depends of the degree of attraction but if the attraction level is high enough it would be worth it if the only risk was catching a cold. If you think about it no matter who you fuck there is always a risk that they are coming down with something but have not started displaying symptoms. I would avoid kissing if I knew a sex partner had a cold. Now this China virus is another matter.:eek:
 
Well, when my girlfriend has a flue or cold we still kiss each other and have sex without condom, because we anyway spend a lot of time together and drink from each other’s cups so there is no much sense not to have sex.

No much sense, indeed.
 
I had a woman one time that wanted my cold so she could have part of me with her when I wasn't.

I miss her
 
depends on the cold, if its the Covid one and the , er, partner, has recently passed, then why not? no fear of unwanted pregnancy or paternity case.
 
You miss her?

I had a woman one time that wanted my cold so she could have part of me with her when I wasn't.

I miss her


So I take it that she died. Well, sounds like she earned a Darwin award.
 
Back
Top