Married Man Handjob

Sorry about the hiatus (lol) After a boring month or so, I have had such fun with a man who is in the US for two weeks (he leaves Saturday). I met him in London a while ago and we had brief moments of naughty fun. I was shocked and happy when he told me he would be in the US. The last 10 days have been busy

I hope they were delightfully so .. take your time, you can clue us into the fun later!
:rose:

Well Thanksgiving turned out to be a day for "giving". It was worth the cleaning, cooking, in-laws, and cleaning (yes more ) I learned this afternoon. In addition to my husband's family, we had some friends over as well - 28 I think. One couple who came with friends of ours turned out to be so nice. The man (Ed) was sweet, polite, actually helped me clear the tables and clean. After chatting, laughing and (according to my sister-in law) standing a little too close, I managed to give him my cell number. After taking a well needed break this afternoon, Ed texted me to tell me that his wife would be out for some Black Friday shopping and was wondering if I felt like keeping him company.

Well - I did. I will let you know in a few . . .

Well Thanksgiving turned out to be a day for "giving". It was worth the cleaning, cooking, in-laws, and cleaning (yes more ) I learned this afternoon. In addition to my husband's family, we had some friends over as well - 28 I think. One couple who came with friends of ours turned out to be so nice. The man (Ed) was sweet, polite, actually helped me clear the tables and clean. After chatting, laughing and (according to my sister-in law) standing a little too close, I managed to give him my cell number. After taking a well needed break this afternoon, Ed texted me to tell me that his wife would be out for some Black Friday shopping and was wondering if I felt like keeping him company.

Well - I did. I will let you know in a few . . .

Looking forward to your update .. thanks

Well I walked over to Ed's house (they live two blocks away). As it happens sometimes, he was a hesitant. Many have posted they cannot understand how any man can be anything but willing, but some men may "talk the talk" and actually want to, but when the moment comes, they back off. I totally understand (except for the sexual frustration that I am left with).

This was going to be up to me. I made him feel comfortable and we sat on the couch and chatted for a little while. Ed started to get his confidence back and was smiling and a little bawdy. He told me how he was taken by my boobs. I smiled and knew it was going to happen. A little more naughty talk and I moved close to him and looked to his gym shorts.

This would be naughty and fun . . . . .

Well I walked over to Ed's house (they live two blocks away). As it happens sometimes, he was a hesitant. Many have posted they cannot understand how any man can be anything but willing, but some men may "talk the talk" and actually want to, but when the moment comes, they back off. I totally understand (except for the sexual frustration that I am left with).

This was going to be up to me. I made him feel comfortable and we sat on the couch and chatted for a little while. Ed started to get his confidence back and was smiling and a little bawdy. He told me how he was taken by my boobs. I smiled and knew it was going to happen. A little more naughty talk and I moved close to him and looked to his gym shorts.

i would never saw no to your handjobs or more

Wow

My tool is itching from that, would love HJ like that....keep going!

"Anticipay-yah-shun is makin' me wait ..." ... Arrrghhhh.....
:D

He told me how he was taken by my boobs. I smiled and knew it was going to happen. A little more naughty talk and I moved close to him and looked to his gym shorts.

If he shows a fondness for your boobs, it's only polite for you to show an interest in something of his. I wonder if he noticed when your eyes dropped to his shorts.

I asked him about the excitement I could see in his bulging gym shorts. He didn't really have an answer. I placed my hand on the bulge and it was so sexy! I gently squeezed and moved my eyes from my hand to his eyes. He was looking at me and breathing hard. I get soooo excited when I bring excitement to a man. It really works me up. I think this is at the heart of my fetish with giving handjobs.

I massaged his erection and asked Ed how he liked the feeling of my hand. He could not answer well, and I didn't want to push him (some men HATE conversation - not wanting to think too much) so I kept rubbing my hand on him until I was sure he was fully erect. I love gym shorts because is is so easy to slip my hand up the leg and . . . . .

Kisses

I asked him about the excitement I could see in his bulging gym shorts. He didn't really have an answer. I placed my hand on the bulge and it was so sexy! I gently squeezed and moved my eyes from my hand to his eyes. He was looking at me and breathing hard. I get soooo excited when I bring excitement to a man. It really works me up. I think this is at the heart of my fetish with giving handjobs.

I massaged his erection and asked Ed how he liked the feeling of my hand. He could not answer well, and I didn't want to push him (some men HATE conversation - not wanting to think too much) so I kept rubbing my hand on him until I was sure he was fully erect. I love gym shorts because is is so easy to slip my hand up the leg and . . . . .

Kisses

Holy smokes ... I don't wonder he was beyond speech ... and if he was wearing only gym short it means he at least was prepared, but perhaps not expecting you level of attention, so when you ... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he didn't spill just from that, making it necessary for you to go around again ... slowly ...

Access

Gym shorts are an invitation all by themselves! So easy to reach through a keg for the "meat"!
Too bad I can't go put on a pair and experience a similar event!

Kisses

Question? What kind of pants do you like men to wear?

I live in Miami and gym shorts are not as uncommon as you may think. I wear them all the time and so does my husband. I was glad to see that Ed was wearing them. Blue jeans have too much material for touching on the outside of a man's pants. I really like a man in a suit - silk or silk blend is nice. There is just enough fabric that I can feel a man getting excited while I run a finger up and down his crotch. I can palm his growing erection and feel what I am in store for.

Interesting question - maybe we can get some responses if there are any women reading this post - Question - what kind of pants do you like a man to wear when you tease him with your hand?

I am very interested.

...I get soooo excited when I bring excitement to a man. It really works me up. I think this is at the heart of my fetish with giving handjobs.

...I love gym shorts because is is so easy to slip my hand up the leg and . . . . .

Kisses

Blue jeans have too much material for touching on the outside of a man's pants. I really like a man in a suit - silk or silk blend is nice. There is just enough fabric that I can feel a man getting excited while I run a finger up and down his crotch. I can palm his growing erection and feel what I am in store for.

The loose fit and light material of a quality suit and silk boxers is very comfortable. Everything just hangs freely and naturally almost as if you were naked. But it's a very respectable way to dress because the loose fabric doesn't show your bulge. Of course if a woman happens to brush her hand up against the thin fabric of a fine suit, she can easily feel the size and shape of your member and whether or not it's starting to get hard.

And gym shorts are practically the same thing as silk boxers. They're very loose in the crotch and leg, and many of them are made of very light material and unlined. They give a lot of coverage and don't show anything unless the man has an erection, but they're very light and they make things very accessible. It's like being naked behind a loose curtain.

Great thread and her stories are wonderful too if you have not read those.

Hi Sorry again about the long delay. I have seen the neighbor since our naughty time together. In fact, we will be at the same New Years gathering. Lots of friends, lots of hugging. New Years is so much fun. You never know what may happen right???

Kisses
Melissa

Back