Roses and candy or...........

southern_gal

The zoo was fun.
It is so much fun getting roses and a box of candy, maybe a big stuffed teddy bear (love teddy bears) and when there's an extra suprise involved it's even better.

Soooooo.......

Roses and candy are wonderful but what I really want for Valentine's Day is.............

Tell us what you really want. ;)

All I really want is company that matches my wavelength - conversationally and sexually

I want simple. Nothing fancy. I can buy my own chocolate and booze.

I just want:
Arms wrapped around me tight telling me everything is going to be okay. Even though I know it'll never happen.
Because this will be the first time in over 6 years I'll be celebrating tomorrow, completely alone.
And by celebrating I mean mourning, drunk. And eating chocolate until I pass out.

I want simple. Nothing fancy. I can buy my own chocolate and booze.

I just want:
Arms wrapped around me tight telling me everything is going to be okay. Even though I know it'll never happen.
Because this will be the first time in over 6 years I'll be celebrating tomorrow, completely alone.
And by celebrating I mean mourning, drunk. And eating chocolate until I pass out.

We do what we have to.......done that more times than I can count the last couple of years. I try and have friends with me when I am in that kind of mood. Hubs hasn't been home for three straight valentines days now. I make the best of it tho. Hope you do too. :)

We do what we have to.......done that more times than I can count the last couple of years. I try and have friends with me when I am in that kind of mood. Hubs hasn't been home for a three straight valentines days now. I make the best of it tho. Hope you do too. :)

I will try to. My sister offered to go with me to see 50 Shades.
I know, probably not the best movie to watch after a horrendous breakup.
But I just don't want to be alone.

I really just kinda wanted to sleep through the day, but she's hell-bent on seeing it too, so we just might. Plus I have a gift card for the movies that needs to be used up soon lol So kind of a win :)

Well today is my birthday and being it practically straddles that money making monster, Valentine's day, I never bother with it. All I want therefore is alcohol. Enough of it to see 2015 as one big blur.

Not to seem like I'm intruding, but would either of you like someone to give you company?

Not to seem like I'm intruding, but would either of you like someone to give you company?

No, no, no, noooo. That's not how you play the game. First you come up with something they want. Like err margaritas or a puppy, THEN you pile in with the leachering. ;)

It is so much fun getting roses and a box of candy, maybe a big stuffed teddy bear (love teddy bears) and when there's an extra suprise involved it's even better.

Soooooo.......

Roses and candy are wonderful but what I really want for Valentine's Day is.............

Tell us what you really want. ;)

I'd really like my baby girl to surprise ME and do all the things, she wants to do, behind closed doors or not!!!

No, no, no, noooo. That's not how you play the game. First you come up with something they want. Like err margaritas or a puppy, THEN you pile in with the leachering. ;)

Thanks. I suppose you're telling me this because it works for you all the time.

Someone to spend it with would be nice.

Then again that's my wish for every day, not just that one. :)

If you don't mind coming to Canada to see 50 shades, and get drunk then, sure.
Join the party.
:)

I will try to. My sister offered to go with me to see 50 Shades.
I know, probably not the best movie to watch after a horrendous breakup.
But I just don't want to be alone.

I really just kinda wanted to sleep through the day, but she's hell-bent on seeing it too, so we just might. Plus I have a gift card for the movies that needs to be used up soon lol So kind of a win :)

Go somewhere where there are bound to be cute guys that want to give you attention. When I start feeling a mood coming on, my friends drag me out (not that hard to do actually) and most of the time we just sit and giggle and people watch but sooner or later a few cuties will stop by and talk and smile and make everything better. Having someone give you attention does wonders sometimes. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Go somewhere where there are bound to be cute guys that want to give you attention. When I start feeling a mood coming on, my friends drag me out (not that hard to do actually) and most of the time we just sit and giggle and people watch but sooner or later a few cuties will stop by and talk and smile and make everything better. Having someone give you attention does wonders sometimes. Hope you have a wonderful day.

I may do that. I don't normally go out often. I know 25 is still young, but where I live, the bar scene isn't that great.
I do like going to play pool though, I'm a pretty good hustler ;)
So we shall see. I'm thinking of doing a complete transformation.
I want to look at the positives of this. Just not right now. If that made sense lol

Yup it makes perfect sense. We have to cry it out and have friends hug us till it goes away. Then it'll be a new you that takes the place of the old one and you'll be even more awesome than the old you. :) Hey you need to be HERE! It's mardi gras and every nite is one huge party. Not sure where all these beads came from tho. :D

Yup it makes perfect sense. We have to cry it out and have friends hug us till it goes away. Then it'll be a new you that takes the place of the old one and you'll be even more awesome than the old you. :) Hey you need to be HERE! It's mardi gras and every nite is one huge party. Not sure where all these beads came from tho. :D

I have always wanted to go to New Orleans...not just for the beads, but for the experience. For the time of my life.

I have always wanted to go to New Orleans...not just for the beads, but for the experience. For the time of my life.

Hey you don't even have to go to nola for mardi gras. I'm in south mississippi and it's mardi gras all the way into alabama. I've baked like a zillion king cakes this month. Night parade tonite (most towns around here have several parades) and it's gonna be fun. Cold but fun. I have a neighbor that moved here last year right before MG and she cannot believe that the schools close during mardi gras. Silly yankees. :D

Hey you don't even have to go to nola for mardi gras. I'm in south mississippi and it's mardi gras all the way into alabama. I've baked like a zillion king cakes this month. Night parade tonite (most towns around here have several parades) and it's gonna be fun. Cold but fun. I have a neighbor that moved here last year right before MG and she cannot believe that the schools close during mardi gras. Silly yankees. :D

As a Canadian, I've always been jealous and astounded by just how little it takes for American schools to close.

This reason is a solid reason in my books!
I'll go anywhere warm! But even if it's cold. I'm sure the copious amounts of booze and cute guys will help warm me up ;)

I'll lay under one, in a bikini all year round then!
Wait. How cold is it there right now?
We're in the negatives here.

Not warm, :( But sunny at least. Supposed to get near 70 tomorrow tho and be sunny too. I despise cold weather with a passion.

I know Canada very well, especially Calgary. I know cold temperatures, utterly bitter. But saying that it always felt colder in England. And to prove my utter disregard for personal safety I even went topless on one of those Canadian mountain tops. And to answer your lingering questions, yes, I was dropped on the head as a baby ;)

Back