Editor available April/ May incest,lesbian, mind control

grumpyg

Experienced
As it says. Willing to consider anything upto around 14k words. I prefer incest especially bro/sis, father/dau, mom/son; lesbian or bi female; hypnosis ; but also any hetero erotica. Before you message me, please ensure that I can message you back, i.e. your incoming messages aren't blocked.

As it says. Willing to consider anything upto around 14k words. I prefer incest especially bro/sis, father/dau, mom/son; lesbian or bi female; hypnosis ; but also any hetero erotica. Before you message me, please ensure that I can message you back, i.e. your incoming messages aren't blocked.

Consider posting this to the "Available to edit in..." sticky thread at the top of the page. Posting here means that your announcement will drift to the bottom of the page and go away before long. If you post to the sticky thread then it will live on.

Consider posting this to the "Available to edit in..." sticky thread at the top of the page. Posting here means that your announcement will drift to the bottom of the page and go away before long. If you post to the sticky thread then it will live on.

Thank you. Will do. Lol I'd visions of a sticky thread being one that had honey spilled on it.

Back