Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiggLeGasm

June Cleaver Wannabe
No alphabetizing. You don't need to worry about the first letter, the last letter, if anything rhymes, or how you would carry on with the person above you. (Although, a little carrying on can be fun)

Answer a question and ask a question. It's really that simple.

You're on vacation in a sunny spot and wake to find that it's raining. How do you spend the day?

No alphabetizing. You don't need to worry about the first letter, the last letter, if anything rhymes, or how you would carry on with the person above you. (Although, a little carrying on can be fun)

Answer a question and ask a question. It's really that simple.

You're on vacation in a sunny spot and wake to find that it's raining. How do you spend the day?

Depends on whether I am alone or with someone or a larger party...if I am alone, I will chill in my room watching TV...if I am with others, find an indoor activity like going to the mall or getting a tattoo. :cool:

How do you decide what to get someone as a gift when they aren't very good at giving hints what they would like or always respond it doesn't matter?

Depends on whether I am alone or with someone or a larger party...if I am alone, I will chill in my room watching TV...if I am with others, find an indoor activity like going to the mall or getting a tattoo. :cool:

How do you decide what to get someone as a gift when they aren't very good at giving hints what they would like or always respond it doesn't matter?

what makes that person special to you? if he/she just makes you happy, give a dozen balloons. If he/she fills you with crazy thoughts, buy a journal. If it's just so relaxing, give a spa trip..
or just give a note and write something personal.

What is the best gift you've ever given to your parents?

what makes that person special to you? if he/she just makes you happy, give a dozen balloons. If he/she fills you with crazy thoughts, buy a journal. If it's just so relaxing, give a spa trip..
or just give a note and write something personal.

What is the best gift you've ever given to your parents?

Tickets to see Kool and the Gang

What is the best gift you've ever received?

Time.

How many times each day do you check your social media page?

Depends on the day.
During the week it stays up on my computer so all the time...
During the weekend, maybe twice a day...

How often do you find you refresh the Lit page to see if you have a message?

Depends on the day.
During the week it stays up on my computer so all the time...
During the weekend, maybe twice a day...

How often do you find you refresh the Lit page to see if you have a message?

I don't know. I don't have that many message buddies so I'm usually ok with "now and then"

What was your immediate reaction to the last new food you tried?

I don't know. I don't have that many message buddies so I'm usually ok with "now and then"

What was your immediate reaction to the last new food you tried?

I liked it. It was a few years back, in china. Good stuff!!!

What do you do when you don't like something, but you don't want to offend your host?

I liked it. It was a few years back, in china. Good stuff!!!

What do you do when you don't like something, but you don't want to offend your host?

I'm lucky. I have too many allergies already so I just politely add it to the list.

what is your favorite sleep position if you're alone and how does it compare to when you are with someone?

I'm lucky. I have too many allergies already so I just politely add it to the list.

what is your favorite sleep position if you're alone and how does it compare to when you are with someone?

Actually about the same. Sorta side/stomach.
With S/O we spoon.
Without, I spoon around a pillow or two...

Are you usually too warm or too cold at night?

Actually about the same. Sorta side/stomach.
With S/O we spoon.
Without, I spoon around a pillow or two...

Are you usually too warm or too cold at night?

I feel a chill but my skin becomes hot to the touch. I feel most settled when I am under the weight of a blanket

Which of the 7 deadly sins would most likely be your weakness?

I feel a chill but my skin becomes hot to the touch. I feel most settled when I am under the weight of a blanket

Which of the 7 deadly sins would most likely be your weakness?

Oh, that's easy it is gluttony.

Which of the 7 deadly sins do you say, "easy to stay away from?"

Oh, that's easy it is gluttony.

Which of the 7 deadly sins do you say, "easy to stay away from?"

wrath

you come to three doors that are all the same except for color. there is a green door, a red door, and a brown door. which do you choose?

wrath

you come to three doors that are all the same except for color. there is a green door, a red door, and a brown door. which do you choose?

Brown.
Red Door is church.
Green door is what everyone else will pick.
Brown door. That's the path less traveled.

:D

What is the oddest thing you've ordered from Amazon?

wrath

The red door.... maybe it's an Elizabeth Arden Spa.

Would you rather relax on vacation or fill every minute?

HI ROSE!!!

fill every minute. I usually have a schedule in Excel. :cool:

Minve above: Oddest thing you've ordered on Amazon?

Hi Sailer!!

I can't think of anything very odd. I did order 1000 strips of thin paper. We are working on making a box of 1000 origami stars.

Edit for funny story.... years ago my brother ordered a movie titled "Elephant Parts". The title was stamped across the side of the box. Our UPS man delivered the box and said he wasn't sure what my brother ordered but he hoped the box was leak proof.

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Last edited:
Hi Sailer!!

I can't think of anything very odd. I did order 1000 strips of thin paper. We are working on making a box of 1000 origami stars.

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Vanilla. Because I love hot fudge sauce, and it's socially unacceptable to eat a bowl of hot fudge sauce. You have to put ice cream under it.

Nipple rings.

What popular vacay spot does not appeal to you?

Los Vegas. I know. I'm such a stick in the mud.

Do you think that society enforces more or fewer social norms now, than when you were a kid?

Vanilla. Because I love hot fudge sauce, and it's socially unacceptable to eat a bowl of hot fudge sauce. You have to put ice cream under it.

Los Vegas. I know. I'm such a stick in the mud.

Do you think that society enforces more or fewer social norms now, than when you were a kid?

Yes , it is so much different now. :cool:

UK...should vote in or out of EU?

Out, the EU is just kind of sinking slowly, better to not be on the sinking ship when you're not in dire straits.

Why is witty banter important to you?

It is important because life is too stessful and its important to smile. The witty ones are the clever laughs :D

What is your fave colour>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back