Israeli Terrorists at it Again!

yeah well, NIGGER POOPSOUTH

the Pali territory had the highest GDP in the ME in the late 1990s, and they started terror attacks again.....Im sure you forgot



The Jews left Gaza, the RICH FUCL Jews of US actually BOUGHT all the greenshouses etc and GAVE em to the Palis

They burned em THAT day and fired rockets

Yeah,

Peace= KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Starting with the Caliph, Hussein Obama

He's so fucking stupid that he uses the Holocaust when it was actually the pogroms and ostracization of Europe from the late 1870s on as it turned to Democratic National Socialism and fostered the back to the land movement that set of WWI and the WWII...

The Jews had been fleeing back to the region for generations as Europe grew more and more hostile towards them and it continues to this very day.
 
As I stated in the other thread, he speaks what they think (which is why they cackle with him and congratulate him and run around telling us how he handed us our ass), but are too well-conditioned by the rules of the consensus to actually say.

If they were the people they think they are, he would soon go away because he would be shouting at the wall, but they are actually the people he thinks they are.

#AscriptionAgain
#LetsYouAndHeFight
#SayingNiggerIsOkaySayingGookIsNot
#UnfitToAdoptAmericanChildren
 
#AscriptionAgain
#LetsYouAndHeFight
#SayingNiggerIsOkaySayingGookIsNot
#UnfitToAdoptAmericanChildren

Hey yo, Nigger PoopSouth, why you post yet another linky to something that doesnt say what you say it does?

See, I told you I took all Niggerz aff Iggy, and you got caught again, by a mere Bunny:)
 
Hey yo, Nigger PoopSouth, why you post yet another linky to something that doesnt say what you say it does?

See, I told you I took all Niggerz aff Iggy, and you got caught again, by a mere Bunny:)

Stop quoting the racist piece of shit...

:eek:

... he thinks he's getting to you and handing everyone his ass.
 
Stop quoting the racist piece of shit...

:eek:

... he thinks he's getting to you and handing everyone his ass.
gdr.jpg


Moar racism:
I call him a nigger all the time. It's funny to watch him turn purple and start spitting...
 
dont be silly, no juan gets to me

but i love to point out the shit Nigger PoopSouth posting shit that doesnt show the shit he pretends it shows

its his MO since 2004

when I dubbed him

P

O

O

P

:)
 
dont be silly, no juan gets to me

but i love to point out the shit Nigger PoopSouth posting shit that doesnt show the shit he pretends it shows

its his MO since 2004

when I dubbed him

P

O

O

P

:)

If you keep quoting him, I will have to put you on iggy so that I do not have to see his pathetic hate routines and you cannot afford to lose any more people who don't have you on ignore...
 
Rob does not cause my world to spin.


Give it a try sometime.

It is entertaining to point out the constant similarities between him, you and all the people who proclaim "reasonable" and cannot tolerate any conservative poster or idea but will not just tolerate the worst among them, but actually promote them and their antics.

:eek: Fremdschämen
 
It is entertaining to point out the constant similarities between him, you and all the people who proclaim "reasonable" and cannot tolerate any conservative poster or idea but will not just tolerate the worst among them, but actually promote them and their antics.

:eek: Fremdschämen

Pointing out the similarities among you and bunny slippers would share the same entertainment.
 
As President John F. Kennedy said, “Peace does not exist in signed documents and charters alone; but in the hearts and minds of the people.”

For over twenty years now, a small group of us have tried to alert the powers that be in the Washington political establishmentof the tremendous propaganda machine that has emanated from the very top of the Palestinian Authority down. They have been using every means available from the official Fatah website, to the textbooks, to summer camps, to television programs for children exhorting them to become “shihads” (marytrs), and to kill Jews, to advertisements on their official Palestinian station of “beautiful Palestine from Rosh Ha Nikra to Eilat”, to official government maps which our State Department representatives sit under in the PA headquarters in Ramallah, labeling all of Israel as “Palestine”; to naming athletic contests and squares after the terrorists that have killed Jews; to classic anti-Semitic stereotypes in the P.A. that look like they have come straight out of Der Sturmer.

This culture of hatred and of deification of death has been going on for a generation, has metastasized like a virulent cancer and has taken root deep within the Palestinian body politic.

Some interesting poll results:

http://americanthinker.com/assets/3...ker.com/2014/07/the_end_of_our_illusions.html
 
Another poll of Palestinian attitudes, conducted by The Washington Institute for Near East Policy, which was published in June, indicates that only 27.3 per cent of Palestinians support a two-state solution. More than two-thirds indicated that a continuous Palestinian state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea as the only legitimate objective for the Palestinian people.

It should be noted that for all those who support the elimination of the state of Israel, a mere one out of seven, or 10.1 per cent that Israel out to be replaced by a binational, single democratic state in which Jews and Arabs would enjoy full equal rights. One shudders to think what the other 60.3 per cent of Palestinians who want to “reclaim” all of the land from the river to the sea would do with the six million Jews living in Israel.

Just as alarming was the answer to the question as to what the Palestinians should do if a two-state solution, one Jewish, one Arab, were to be achieved. A mere 31.6 per cent responded that that should signify the end of the conflict. A full 64 per cent believe that even after the two-state solution is arrived at, “the struggle against Israel should continue until all of historic Palestine is liberated.” When the question was posed in a slightly different manner 65.2 per cent of the Palestinians responded that “that would be a part of the ‘program of stages” to liberate all of historic Palestine later.”
 
... the words of Abu Eisha, mother of one of the Hamas members accused of the kidnapping of the three Israeli teenagers: “If he did the kidnapping, I‘ll be proud of him. I raised my children on the Islamic religion, and they are religious guys, honest and clean handed and their goal is to bring the victory of Islam.”
 
Sounds like the mother of the Boston Bombers.


Religion of Peace. Just an isolated few.


Yeah. Right.


;)
 
Meanwhile, in the neighborhood...

A lot of the folktales we were told as children involved starving peasant children begging for scraps of bread. That is what happened in Europe during the creation of our folk memory. People spent a lot of their lives on an involuntary calorie-restricted diet. The stories from those times do not involve twelve year old girls getting ponies for their birthday or the horror of an older teenager getting the wrong-colored car for her birthday. Starvation is what stopped the human population blowing out to 10 billion thousands of years ago.

As a civilisation, we have largely forgotten about starvation because of two technical advances: 1) the Haber process enables coal or natural gas to power the conversion of atmospheric nitrogen to fertilizer (the source of half the protein on our plates) and; 2) the green revolution pioneered by Norman Borlaug. That is all by way of background, and is history.

Meanwhile, population growth in some places is still galloping along. For example the population of the West African country of Gambia is doubling every 26 years. Gambia is importing food now, so all the growth in population, while it continues, will have to be fed with imported grain. It is a game of musical chairs that will end in tears when the music stops. But nobody cares much what happens in West Africa. Perhaps the supply of cocoa beans for making chocolate will be interrupted. At the time of West Africa’s inevitable starvation and population collapse, everyone else on the planet will be more focussed on their own survival and getting bread into their own children’s mouths.

There is another region on the planet that has a date with destiny on the musical chairs dance card. It is a region that is troubling the world needlessly when you consider the big picture. The Middle East-North Africa (MENA) region has 500 million Arabs, Persians, North Africans and others living in an area with an agricultural system that can support half that number. The region as a whole has a population doubling time of 34 years. While they are being fed, they breed. All that does is increase the number of people who ultimately will be dying of starvation. In the meantime some might be beheaded by an ISIS jihadi. But most of those who escape that fate won’t live their allotted span of three score years and ten and then die peacefully in their sleep. Nothing can be done to avoid this outcome. Nothing. And neither should any time or treasure be wasted in worrying about it either.

The only thing uncertain about the MENA game of musical chairs is when the music stops. It might stop due to an external factor such as a hard, late-spring frost in the Corn Belt causing a grain shortage. It might be due to the collapse of civil administration in Yemen stopping the distribution of subsidised food. The spectacle of mass starvation will cause the governments of countries that import food, which is most of them, to scramble for whatever grain stocks they can get their hands on. Thus a localised outbreak of starvation will turn into a contagion.

Some parties on the planet are well aware that this is going to happen and want everyone to starve together rather than have nations being responsible for the consequences of their own actions. Thus the perfidious French concocted a scheme at the 2011 G20 meeting of agriculture ministers to require grain trading companies to report all their contracts to a central authority. Auditing is the basis of control. As with most of these sorts of schemes, it is a conspiracy of the profligate against the provident. In other words the French and their fellow travellers tried to gang up on the US, as they did with the carbon tax.

David Archibald, American Thinker
 
Funny how two months ago the violence in the Religion of Peace was an insignificant subset of Islam, but now that Obama has lost Iraq and dead set on losing Afghanistan, now they are all brutal illiterates who just want to kill each other. You cannot stop them, you cannot reason with them, you cannot help them, so just let them kill each other and the Jews and our Ambassadors, hey, even our citizens on the street, are just acceptable collateral damage as long as our "children" in the military are not dying...

A_J's corollary #3, “The New Age Liberal maintains contradictory positions comfortably compartmentalized. (This is because the New Age Liberal is a creature that believes in consensus as a short-cut to an examination of the facts and a reasoned judgment about said facts. Corollary #2.)”

You are such a fucking idiot... doesn't it ever get tiresome for you?


You'd be a lot better off just shutting up.. perhaps over time people would forget what a spectacular maroon you are.

Someones "children" died fighting the George Bush war. Posting it in quotes doesn't change that fact. Dumbass.
 
Contemporary leftists, on the other hand, view their opponents as people you send off to the Gulag, unworthy of any respect, deserving of any kind of low blow, no matter how foul. So you accuse Goldwater of insanity, slander Justice Thomas as a sexual monster, casually publish plays, books, and films calling for the assassination of President Bush, and assault the first serious Republican female candidate at her weakest point -- her family. And of course, you scream to high heaven if any form of turnabout occurs in your direction, as in the case of the Obama family, which was declared "off limits" early in the presidential campaign, at the same time that Palin's family was being stretched on the media rack.

This style of political loathing has become effectively innate. It has been systemized to such a degree as to become integral. Modern liberalism cannot do without it. An entire structure has been erected on the basis of political hatred, and from that structure a whole new strategy has arisen.

J.R. Dunn
 
Back
Top