An evening at Ishes's place.

Ha ha, ish's good time thread turns into a rob bashing where all the old pathetic men gang up on him...lmao!

I'm telling ya, they are like catty middle school bimbos. A little bimbo clique. They dish out their brand of vitriol yet can't handle it when it's flung back at them. Oversensitive mofos.

Nobody cares about playing guitar outside in the trailers.

Looks like Ish's attempt at showcasing his "humanity" kinda went awry.

Here, guy. To show you I care, I'll buy you and your wingman the next round.

franzia5.png

Nothing but top shelf quality for ol' Ishypoo! :D

heh. If only I knew what a '49 Martin looked like, I'd know which one is you.

Looks like fun, Ish, boxed wine and all. I'd have guessed you to be a beer man, though. What's the swing set looking thing over the garden for?

Have YOU ever had sex with a guy who wore frayed blue jeans shorts? :confused:

....didn't think so. ;)

Looks like Ish's attempt at showcasing his "humanity" kinda went awry.

Here, guy. To show you I care, I'll buy you and your wingman the next round.

franzia5.png

Nothing but top shelf quality for ol' Ishypoo! :D

Ah, Monday, a fine vintage it was.

And the amusing thing about that was that those photos were already in the public domain posted by Rob himself.

The poll said a hell of a lot more about the 'voters' then its value as anything close to a valid poll.

Ishmael

Old man, these "public domain" photos were my kids single public facebook photos, and the obsessive compulsive kike Miles pointed his "bro" Karen to them. And then they magically appeared here.

So take your "public domain" rationale, shine it up really good, turn it sideways and stick it in your cancer-ridden prostate.

Man starts a public interest thread and the most uninteresting posters, those most interested in shutting it down show up. The Punk Posse:
Disgusting
Skiddles (Nipples)
NowisthetimeforBullshit85
RubDownSow
Audrey

There is no "public interest" in seein' a old bigot wearing frayed jeans shorts drinking wine from a box.

Maybe someday you can muster up some of that ole Marine Corps courage and call me a "punk" to my face.

#InternetCommando

Man starts a public interest thread and the most uninteresting posters, those most interested in shutting it down show up. The Punk Posse:

Disgusting

Skiddles (Nipples)

NowisthetimeforBullshit85

RubDownSow

Audrey

Do you ever quit whining?

LOL nowitstimeforslimfast, haha good one! Why because I have ample ass and tits?

Bet if it were not the political forums you would be messaging me for webcams and chatting!

The nerve of impotent, old buzzards criticizing people's looks because they disagree with them politically!

LOL nowitstimeforslimfast, haha good one! Why because I have ample ass and tits?

Bet if it were not the political forums you would be messaging me for webcams and chatting!

The nerve of impotent, old buzzards criticizing people's looks because they disagree with them politically!

I invite everyone to familiarize themselves with The Kraft Rulez, which cover the ground rules for conservative discourse on this board.

Not that I wanna stick up for him, but not only is your body too naturally curvy for him, your skin tone is a wee bit too brown for his tastes.

Now, were you a young SE Asian girl mired into village poverty by war-torn strife and had a fondness for hairy n' pale rucksacky Yew-Ess soldiers on furlough carrying canned corn, sneakers and electric fans, hoo-boy...he's gonna be pushing that one-inch lust cannon all night long.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

:eek::eek:
Not that I wanna stick up for him, but not only is your body too naturally curvy for him, your skin tone is a wee bit too brown for his tastes.

Now, were you a young SE Asian girl mired into village poverty by war-torn strife and had a fondness for hairy n' pale rucksacky Yew-Ess soldiers on furlough carrying canned corn, sneakers and electric fans, hoo-boy...he's gonna be pushing that one-inch lust cannon all night long.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Geez! Guess they like 'em real young and underdeveloped! So sad!

It is damn neighborly of Ish to allow AJ to park his trailer in the back yard.

Damn neighborly.

Back