A Helping Hand (closed)

Kaila laughed and gasped as he nibbled her ear. She smirked and said "A I so would marry you right now for telling me that" she giggled. She leaned in kissing him deeply and looked at him "You do know how much I love you right Alex?"she whispered against his lips and reached over holding his hand.
 
Smiling he holds her hand and nods.

"I love you too. I can't wait to have you as mine forever... but I will. I will be as patient as you want me to be, my love, for you are worth every minute of the wait."
 
Kaila grinned and kissed him. She smiled and continued eating little by little and feeding him some as well. When she was full she rubbed her stomach and she took his hand letting him feel the slight bump present there. "You feel that? ..." she smiled looking down at her stomach
 
Alex rubs her belly and smiles.

"That's our baby in there."

Bending down he kisses her belly and grins.

"Hey.. it's Daddy. I love you and can't wait to see you when you're ready."
 
Kaila smiled and giggled as he kissed her stomach and watched him.She saw the waitress return as he was kissing her stomach. She grinned and said "Daddy is just showing his baby some love" she giggled " Thanks for the bil"
 
Alex smirked up at them and sat up.

"Are we ready?"

Looking around he noticed the pictures across the room and smiled.

"Look hon.. the wall of shame. We should see if we're still there."

Sliding out from behind the table he carefully helps her to her feet and drops a 20 on the table as they walk over to look for themselves.

"Do you see us?"
 
Kaila grinned and pointed up at a picture near the top"There we are baby"she said laughing at the face Alex made in the picture. "I wonder if we can get a copy of it"
 
"Wait here and I'll ask."

Alex walked over to the register and pointed to the pictures. The woman on duty smiled and nodded then walked into the back. Alex followed her and waited by the door. He appeared to be speaking something else as well.

Soon he returned with a copy of the photo and a small index card.

"Got it love. We can get it framed and hang it up at home."

Grinning he took the card and placed it in her hand.

"Got you this as well... its the recipe for the shakes."
 
Kaila grinned brighly wrapping her arms around him and giving him a big kiss. She smiled and said "Do you have any idea how incredible you are Alex" she said hugging him. She slipped the recipe into her purse and held his hand.

"Are we staying at your place or mine tonight?"
 
Alex held her close and smiled.

"How about mine. I'd love to be able to sleep holding you close to me."

Leaning in he kisses her then takes her hand and leads her out to the car... opening the door for her before climbing in himself.

As they drove back, he pulled into his side of the parking lot and ran around to open her door. Taking her hand they walked hand in hand into his apartment.

"Welcome home"
 
Kaila smiled and kissed him " im glad to be home baby and it feels amazing calling it that" she grinned and followed him into the house.Her feet were feeling a bit sore and she sighed as she pulled off her shoes.
 
Seeing her wincing slightly Alex moved close and scooped her off of her feet.

"Get used to this love."

Grinning he then carried her to his bedroom and placed her gently on the bed.

"You look so right laying there..."

A warm loving smile crossed his face as he moved down and sat on the edge of the bed. Stretching his fingers, he reached over and began to massage her feet.
 
Kaila sighed at the comfort of his bed and the massage he was giving her. It felt amazing to be like this with him finally and she relaxed in his bed dozing off and falling asleep shortly.

She hadnt meant to fall asleep on him but the stress earlier and the good meal combined to tire her out and she drifted sleepily in his bed.
 
Alex smiled as he massaged her feet, then heard the oddest sound. Looking up he saw that Kaila had fallen asleep. Smirking he shook his head and stripped down to his boxers and a t-shirt... then carefully helped her so the same.

Working gently and slowly he pulled off her pants and placed them on his dresser, then crawled into bed behind her and covered them both with the blanket.

"Sleep well love."

Snuggling in close to her, he closed his eyes and was soon asleep.
 
Kaila grinned and kissed him softly as she woke and rolled out of bed feeling a bit nauseous and decided to make some tea and get breakfast made for them like she normally did when she was over.
 
Waking up slowly, Alex stretched and woke up in bed alone.

"Hmm.. was it all a dream? I don't know."

Shrugging and feeling sad he crawled out of bed and stripped naked as he walked into the hallway and across to the bathroom... not noticing Kaila standing in the kitchen, in full view of him.
 
Kaila gasped and said " Well... I didn't think anything could make my morning better but wow Alex" she grinned staring openly. She was amazed at how he could look even more amazing naked.
 
Blinking and rubbing his eyes Alex looked into the mirror and yawned before stepping into the shower. As the water poured down on him, he saw a bit of color out of the corner of his eyes and turning his head noticed it was a pair of pink panties.

"Oh... it's real."

Grinning like an idiot, he finished his shower then grabbed a towel and died off, wrapping it around his waist.

As he stepped into the hallway he saw Kaila staring at him from the kitchen - the smile on her face making her glow. Blushing he walked toward her.

"Morning beautiful."

Leaning in he kissed her hello and noticed breakfast.

"Um... did you see me earlier?"
 
Kaila giggled and nodded" I did baby and the view was quite amazing" she grinned and kissed him. " I cooked you breakfast and even made uour favorite sort if a semi apology for falling asleep so quickly" she laughed
 
Alex kissed her back and smiled.

"I noticed and thank you. It's ok that you fell asleep. You need all the sleep you can get and it was nice getting to hold you."

He blushed and looked down.

"You're very soft and warm."
 
Kaila grinned and said " And your very warm and loving. It was amazing being in your bed and arms A" she looked at his fit body and smirked "I had no idea youd be getting naked for me so quickly maybe I should join you?" She raised her eyebrow
 
Alex blushed and grinned, the towel around his waist drooping a little.

"Only if you want to."

Grinning he reached out to stroke her hair and the towel dropped a little more.

"When I woke up alone I thought I'd dreamed it all. It was only when I saw your panties that I realized it had really happened."
 
Kaila smirked stepping back and slid off her top and bra and then her pink panties then stepped forward sliding his towel down an kissed him."I don't mind being naked in front of you Alex.. I actually feel more comfortable this way" she smiled knowing his eyes would be glued on her
 
Staring at what he now considered to be perfection, Alex smiled.

"You're beautiful."

Reaching out to stroke her hair, his fingers trailed down to her shoulder and he wanted to go lower.. but remained in control even as his cock hardened before her.

"Your body is just amazing love. I am in awe... but if you like being naked then why not do it all the time? I like being naked too and we could be a naked family if you'd like."
 
Kaila laughed and said " I dont think id like my babies to be nudist A id rather just be naked in front of their father and when we have the house to ourselves" she giggled and leaned in kissing him gasping as she felt his hard cock against her.

She smiled as he touched her softly and she ran her fingers along his body as well rubbing his strong chest and leaning in kissng him. She rubbed up against him slightly shocked by the size of him. She had seen glimpses of his size through pants and swim trunks but seeing the actual thing was incredible.

She wanted to touch him but she also didn't want to have sex so soon. She wanted their first time being intimate to be special.
 
Back
Top