Fake facebook wife

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
Had an idea for a story about a man who creates a fake profile then chats to a neighbour he dislikes. Gets talking about fantasies and mentions his wife. Gets off on knowing his neighbour would fuck his wife. Then 'admits' that the profile is actually his wife...but it's really him pretending to be his wife.

Then the neighbour thinks he is having an online roleplay affair with the wife. Starts dominating her online and loves the fact he is having an online control relationship with the wife.

But I'm not sure how it could develop from there?
 
Options for how it could develop form there:

1. Neighbor starts platonically dominating the main character because he is basically cuckolding the man.

2. Neighbor starts stalking because he really wants to catch a glimpse of the woman he is having an online affair with.

3. Main character hires an escort to act out the role of the wife with the neighbor.

4. Main character gets the neighbor in trouble for immorality at work or church by publishing his online affair texts.

5. Main character gets a makeover to look like a woman, gets the neighbor drunk to help with the illusion, and gives the neighbor a blowjob.
 
Back
Top