Bad boy fucks principal, so he can do whatever he wants

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
I'm imagining a bad boy who is having an increasingly steamy affair with the hot 40 something principal who has a reputation for not tolerating any nonsense, but who gets tired of being so tough and detached from her feminine side and longs to just be a woman. Because of this, he can get away with whatever behavior he wants, from wearing his pants and boxers just low enough that you can see the cleft of his buttocks in the back and a tuft of pubic hair in the front (which the principal had loudly reprimanded a nerdy kid in the hallway once for when he forgot his belt) to humiliating other male students and teachers, especially his bespectacled biology teacher Mr. Fritz. Whenever an incident is brought to the principal's attention, she either pooh poohs it and says "I'm sure he doesn't mean it" if it's another student or in the case of a teacher directs her anger towards him for not being capable of controlling his classroom, especially Mr. Fritz who is clearly awestruck by her. Anyone wanna expand on this?
 
Anyone wanna expand on this?
She did not rise into management by being totally stupid (probably). She knows her career, family life, and community standing will be shot to shit if her student affair leaks, She will exert great pressure on the bad boy to behave -- be nice or you don't get fucked, punitive actions will ensue, etc. The story is of their power struggle, not his invulnerability. Side plots deal with them who *suspect* their affair and how they can capitalize on that.
 
Presumably, this is a story where the bad boy is at least 18.
But of course. He's been held back three times from advancing to the next grade so he's a 19-yr-old sophomore. That's because he has zero academic aptitude, no sports-related abilities, and doesn't give a shit. He will be an enthusiastic and vocal Tea Party activist when they kick him out.
 
Considering Lits rules ...

You make a it a private school, mix in student council politics ... separate the 18yr olds from everyone else and leave it like that.

Anyone ever see the movie Brick? ... High school, but adult.
 
especially Mr. Fritz who is clearly awestruck by her. Anyone wanna expand on this?

What if Mr. Fritz was also her(the principals) neglectful husband? He then secretly catches her in the act. However he doesn’t tell her he knows, he just has rough sex with her fucking her on her office desk after hours. This frightens her because its abnormal behaviour for him but it also excites her.
 
But of course. He's been held back three times from advancing to the next grade so he's a 19-yr-old sophomore. That's because he has zero academic aptitude, no sports-related abilities, and doesn't give a shit. He will be an enthusiastic and vocal Tea Party activist when they kick him out.

Not with Dubya's "no child left behind" bullshit. Teachers push the dumbest of the dumb and "bad boys" rebelling against "the establishment" to the next level, including graduation. Better off to make him an eighteen year old senior.
 
Not with Dubya's "no child left behind" bullshit. Teachers push the dumbest of the dumb and "bad boys" rebelling against "the establishment" to the next level, including graduation. Better off to make him an eighteen year old senior.
So set the story outside the NCLB realm in time or space, no problem. The year is 1999, or the place is outside the 50 states, or in a school where NCLB does not apply. No problem.
 
Google this!

You can google..."Partially unclothed Florida principal caught in car with student". It was a female high school principal smoking pot with a male student in a car with her blouse partially open. THat is a boy's dream come true.
 
You can google..."Partially unclothed Florida principal caught in car with student".
Notice how most of these stories are in the USA South? Something about the sunshine, I guess.
 
Why does the principal have to be a woman?
Because a male principal would be a creepy authority figure, even if you write him as a wimp exploited by a seductress. That's before he gets tired of being so soft and detached from his masculine side and longs to just be a man. Oh, you wrote it as "tough and detached from her feminine side and longs to just be a woman." Same thing.
 
There were lots of occasions that gorgeous females teachers in their mid twenties put to jail because they had sex with underage male students.
In my opinion those female teachers should only be reprimanded or suspended and not put to jail if the system thought they really need to be punished.
Don`t they know that those are the boys dream come true and earn them their bragging rights through out their lives?
I won`t be surpised if those male procecutors and male judges in their minds were saying to those gorgeous female teachers " where were you when I was in high school."
What you guys think?
 
What you guys think?
I think if they're authority figures exploiting underage charges then they're 1) blatantly misusing their authority, 2) blatantly pursuing illegal underage sex a.k.a "statutory rape", and 3) veering into territory that's off-limits at LIT.
 
She did not rise into management by being totally stupid (probably). She knows her career, family life, and community standing will be shot to shit if her student affair leaks, She will exert great pressure on the bad boy to behave -- be nice or you don't get fucked, punitive actions will ensue, etc. The story is of their power struggle, not his invulnerability. Side plots deal with them who *suspect* their affair and how they can capitalize on that.

I really like this idea, as long as the power struggle goes in the direction of the bully winning. Here's the prelude to the story:

Samantha, a 25 year old counselor at Bull Creek high, had just finished counseling a poor kid named Nedry who had been experiencing a lot of bullying recently, and the session had gone on extra long. It was 4 in the afternoon, and Samantha was exhausted as she click clacked at a brisk pace in her high heels and skirt that stopped mid thigh down the hallway out to her car. She wouldn't have normally worn such a provacative outfit to work, but it was her anniversary, and she didn't have time to change before going out with her husband. She was walking by the principal's office door when she heard muffled moaning from within. She crept closer and put her head on the door for a few seconds, just as she raised her hand to knock a female voice came through the door, "Oh Jake, you're too much of an animal." It was a low voice, but it was no mistake that it was the voice of her principal, Megyn Richards! What was going on!? She creeked open the door ever so slightly, and she saw from behind a young man's foot hiked up onto the desk, knee jutting forward. She cracked the door a bit further and positioned her head to see further to the right and she saw the teenager's naked buttocks clenching and unclenching as he thrusted his dick into Megyn, his balls beginning to slap into her clit as he sped up fucking her doggy style on her desk. Biting her lower lip and squeezing her legs together as she squinted, she traced her eyes up his spinal column to the back of his head, and she instantly recognized who it was. Gasping, she stepped back, putting her hand on the cleft of her breasts, taking a few breaths before looking down and realizing her tits were now visible. She powerwalked to her car, sweating and wetting her clothes. She pounced on her husband when she got home, and they didn't go out that night. She woke up the next morning feeling the most refreshed she had felt since she got married, ready to take on the next day at work.
 
Last edited:
You might have to go kinda Porn Heavy with this. Which is my saying you might want to more than just ignore criticism, revel in how stupid the entire scenario is.

25 is too young. Assuming she's not a super genius she graduated High School at 17/18. She then spent four years in school making her 21/22. She then spent three years going from teacher to Principle? Stranger things have happened but the only way this is plausible is if she's some place so far off the beaten path that she just didn't have a waiting list in front of her.

Maybe this student or at least this student's family is such a pain in the ass that nobody wants the job and they can't effectively get rid of him/them? The Mayor/Senator/Business Owner of sufficient standing. You know the kind of person who nobody stands up to because if you did they'd make your entire life hell.
 
25 is too young. Assuming she's not a super genius she graduated High School at 17/18. She then spent four years in school making her 21/22. She then spent three years going from teacher to Principle?

No, the counselor is 25, the principle is in her forties. I liked the idea in the first reply post about adding other people who know/suspect so much I decided to go right off the bat with it, telling it from the counselor's perspective as she catches the student and the principle fucking in the principle's office while she's leaving one day.

The next part should start from the perspective of the principle (third person going heavy on the adjectives and action verbs like my prelude) either before or after the counselor catches a peek of them in her office. The parts focusing on the principle should be about her losing battle to reign him in, as she keeps finding his dick inside of her whenever he does something wrong and he has to go see her. The bad things he does should be very earthy, bawdy, and sometimes exhibitionist, like standing up and pulling down his pants and mooning people on the bus to school. Another time he might get in trouble for beating up a kid, squatting over his face while pulling down his pants and farting, his bare asshole aimed squarely at the kid's bloody nose.

The parts focusing on the counselor should take place after she sees the principle and the bad boy and should be very similar; every time a student comes in complaining that he's bullying them, she has him come see her and begs him to stop bullying them, which of course always ends up with her and the bully trying out a new position in her office, within earshot of students waiting outside her office on a few occasions.

Ideally a MFF threesome involving the bad boy, the principle and the counselor should feature in there as well.
 
Back
Top