It feels like the very first time.

Great start!! Your body (at least what's visible above the waist) is definitely drool-worthy ... welcome and have fun! :)

Thank you for being so brave! You are stunningly beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing more of you :)

Thanks again!

It's been a long time since I've posted pics like this anywhere. I keep clicking "new thread," then chickening out... But this isn't the place to be shy, is it? ;)
*bites lip*
Here goes...

View attachment 1909168

View attachment 1909172

p.s. Please forgive the mismatched bra & panties. I promise to do better next time :kiss:

There is an easy solution to the mismatch, take one or both off ;)
Great start, thanks for sharing.

Clara,

They are lovely photos, really elegant and sexy.

Looking forward to those "better" shots too

It's been a long time since I've posted pics like this anywhere. I keep clicking "new thread," then chickening out... But this isn't the place to be shy, is it? ;)
*bites lip*
Here goes...

View attachment 1909168

View attachment 1909172

p.s. Please forgive the mismatched bra & panties. I promise to do better next time :kiss:

I love your body. I don't mind the mismatched lingerie at all. It all looks good on my bedroom floor.

*bites lip*
Here goes...

View attachment 1909168

View attachment 1909172

You look wonderful Clara - fabulous body !
Including those ' slightly parted ' lips adds so much to the pic ... Gorgeousness ! 💓

Wow

Absolutely stunning. Mismatched bra and panties doesn't even matter. You rocked that body girl ;)

I posted this in a legs thread, but I figure I may as well add it to my own ;)

This pic is about two years old, but it's one of my absolute favorites :heart:

ClaraNox3.jpeg

Totally gorgeous legs. Just adds to the sexiness of the first two pics. Thanks for sharing.

Back