I'm a inexperienced Ohio submissive male that very much wants to submit real or online.

Sinceresub

Experienced
Hello.

Im quite real and sincere. I don't want a one time thing or something impersonal. Even if we just chat I'd like that, hopefully we can make a somewhat personal connection.

My whole life the women I'd been attracted to and drawn to have something about them most women don't. A look in their eyes maybe, I don't know, I can't explain it really. But they bring out feelings in me most women don't. They make me feel shy, nervous, intimidated, embarrassed, and ummmmmmm VERY submissive. I mean I love those feelings, a lot, but because of those feelings I can't approach them so I haven't exactly well..........been with a woman so to speak.

I'd dated quite a few women. We had fun and such but it never went anywhere. Would just fizzle out and we would be friends. They didn't bring out those feelings. This isn't a fly by night idea. I'd been this way since I was younger. Did a lot of reading, looking, chatting, etc. I met one dominant woman once for a drink and not much happened but it was enough to tell me I needed more, a lot more, hopefully more than I can handle.

Over the years of looking my want has grown to a need, limits I had getting blurred, my willingness increasing and desires growing. I would ultimately like something real, but failing that something online could work so I had at least some outlet

if you happen to use Kik you can message me your user name and we can chat on it if you'd like. Hope to hear from you soon.

I do wish you luck in your search, just be careful.. there are many unscrupulous people out there that just want to take your money or blackmail you. It's tough to know sometimes, but there are usually some signs. Sub guys make easy targets though.

Thanks for the advice. Luckily I'm a big boy. I might be a submissive but I'm not a doormat.
Totally understood.. but some are more sophisticated than others, just saying.

That being said, there are actual professionals as well. That are trustworthy, etc. I have not used any of their services, but also figuring out which are real pro doms, and which are going to try and hussle you can be difficult sometimes. Though I know there are a couple pro doms on Lit that I have seen weigh in on things over the years.

Back