Ben Wa Balls

That's hot, Darkwagoner1969.

On a related note, mine arrived today!!! We were out most of the day so I cannot wait to slip them in and try them out. Mmmmm.

So, any opinion of the Ben Wa balls yet? Been watching this thread because well, every woman I know who's tried them seemed to think they could have spent the money better elsewhere..

Ok, just read that post and well, too much blood going south for me to say too much would deprive my brain of too much oxygen. I would love to say that I would so volunteer a tongue so you could find out. Hell mood I'm in at the moment I'd do it with my pants on and be a happy man.

Ok, just read that post and well, too much blood going south for me to say too much would deprive my brain of too much oxygen. I would love to say that I would so volunteer a tongue so you could find out. Hell mood I'm in at the moment I'd do it with my pants on and be a happy man.

That wouldn't be as much fun for me, though. I really enjoy giving head and 69 would be quite amazing with those pretty glass spheres in my cunt. I'd love to hump a man's face and get my clit and lips licked while I'm taking his stiff cock down my throat. It's so much nicer for me to be on top, too, because I can take more of the cock down my throat. Straight down!

I have a set the I wear fairly often. I do love them and have had to issues with them. I do wear bikinis with them not my everyday thong. I love how they keep me on the edge of orgasm while I wear them. The longest I have worn them is about 10 hours. Needless to day I was extremely horny at the end of that day! Highly recommend them.

A

UPDATE, sub had her new silicone covered ones in for 3 hours before i came over, then we went to dinner, while there she accidently placed my hand under her skirt.. onto her soaked wet panties.. when we got home i threw her onto the bed pulled her skirt up and ripped her soaked panties off her, she was glisenting with juice, i pulled the string rapidly as i started to lick her swollen clit.. OMG she soaked my face as she came.. I recomend this type and the glass ones to all couples out there.. What a night we had.

That wouldn't be as much fun for me, though. I really enjoy giving head and 69 would be quite amazing with those pretty glass spheres in my cunt. I'd love to hump a man's face and get my clit and lips licked while I'm taking his stiff cock down my throat. It's so much nicer for me to be on top, too, because I can take more of the cock down my throat. Straight down!

oh that sounds so fucking hot. I would love to be part of that scenario anytime. WOW :devil:

UPDATE, sub had her new silicone covered ones in for 3 hours before i came over, then we went to dinner, while there she accidently placed my hand under her skirt.. onto her soaked wet panties.. when we got home i threw her onto the bed pulled her skirt up and ripped her soaked panties off her, she was glisenting with juice, i pulled the string rapidly as i started to lick her swollen clit.. OMG she soaked my face as she came.. I recomend this type and the glass ones to all couples out there.. What a night we had.

oh that sounds so fucking hot. I would love to be part of that scenario anytime. WOW :devil:

I recommend them as well. I must add that just now I used my vibe on my clitoris with the balls inside of me and the intensity of my orgasm was truly incredible. It almost scared me, the way my body was contracting. One of the balls did slip upwards way past what it's done before but I was still able to work it out by pushing and using my finger.

long skinny fingers available for assistance...

just saying....:D, my tongues pretty long and firm too, I think I can help if you have a situation... :)

I recommend them as well. I must add that just now I used my vibe on my clitoris with the balls inside of me and the intensity of my orgasm was truly incredible. It almost scared me, the way my body was contracting. One of the balls did slip upwards way past what it's done before but I was still able to work it out by pushing and using my finger.

That does sound hot, How often and where have you worn them, been naughty out in public have you. :devil:

That does sound hot, How often and where have you worn them, been naughty out in public have you. :devil:

I've not worn them out as I'm afraid my arousal is too great when I have them in. If I were with someone and he was fully in charge, I would in a heartbeat. In fact, a fantasy of mine is wearing them in public and orgasming where it's only apparent to me and my lover.

Tips for Using Ben Wa Balls

I can now say I've come to immensely enjoying using these little glass orbs that initially very much intimidated me. I recommend these toys to any woman or couple who want to enhance their masturbation repertoire or sex life.

When choosing Ben Wa balls, I recommend glass without a cord because this is a more hygienic option. Also, the balls will not move past the cervix, an impossibility, so they will not get lost. Mine are Icicles No. 41 (small) and made from borosilicate glass. If you don't have good muscle control "down there," purchase the medium or large and work downward to the small, especially if you're thinking of wearing them around to improve your muscle control. I can only wear them while masturbating because I find them too damn arousing to wear them and do anything else. I would be on my back the entire day.

The first point to remember is they will not become lost inside of you. If you fear this, you won't be able to enjoy the pleasurable sensations and your subsequent earth-shattering orgasm. Even if one or both slip further up (I've found they like to move with my arousal so if I'm incredibly turned on and wet as happens just about every time I use them, they're not stationary.) Also, the squeezing and releasing of my Kegel muscles facilitates their movement but this is what feels so good!

First thing to do is get comfortable where you're certain you won't be interrupted. I usually strip (and wind up lying under a down comforter as it is the winter here and it's cold!) I really don't need any prep to insert the balls because the mere idea that they're going to be inside of me is enough to get me going. I do wash them off under hot water before and after play to ensure they're clean and the water warms them up nicely, too. However, the warmth inside of my cunt warms them up immediately, even if they're a bit cool to the touch.

I lie on my back with legs up, feet flat against the mattress or floor or, if I'm in the Jacuzzi tub, I extend my legs to rest against the edge of the tub and open them slightly so my cunt is accessible. I take time and enjoy my body, running my hands all over it- my soft breasts and stiff nipples, my smooth bare cunt.... I must say that shaving her and keeping her perfectly smooth has its benefits. She's much, much more sensitive. A man on here told me he likes landing strips so I may bring my strip back for some sexy photos. I do enjoy tugging on that little patch of hair when I'm orgasming. Makes things a bit more intense.

Once I'm ready, I insert one ball and squeeze my cunt muscles around it, enjoying the sensation of having this round object touching all of my walls, filling me up. This is a big part of the arousal, I believe- the spherical shape allows for close contact everywhere in my cunt. Sometimes, when I insert the other ball, I push the first further back before pushing this second one in. Sometimes, I place the balls one on top of the other. Whatever the positioning of the toys, they will move around but this is part of the enjoyment.

An amazing phenomenon that I've written about here is the way in which my nipples respond and my clitoral response when the balls are inserted. It stands to reason, my body will react the way in which it does from this stimulation since a man's kiss or touch makes my nipples erect and my cunt aroused and moist. A cock in my mouth and I have sodden panties almost immediately!

So, with the balls inside of my body, I touch my stiff nipples, sometimes sucking on my fingers and stroking my hard tips to heighten the sensation. A few twists and pinches and my hands travel downward to my tummy. I enjoy stroking that as well as my mound, which enjoys pressure exerted upon her before my fingers slip down to my wet box. I enjoy stroking my smooth wet lips and feeling the balls, if they're still close to my entrance. It's erotic, feeling the orbs pressing against my smoothness but my fingers have another agenda- my love button.

When I insert the balls, my sweet nub of pleasure adores it and I know this because she comes right out of hiding and swells up quite prominently. This engorgement, combined with the copious amount of cunt honey leaking from my snatch is an amazingly arousing combination and I enjoy sliding my finger around and around my nugget, sometimes bringing my finger to my mouth to taste my deliciousness.

I also enjoy slipping a finger into my cunt and touching the wet glass that might be buried deeply by now, and another huge component to my arousal is working my cunt muscles around the balls as I resume stroking my clitoris. This not only massages my G spot but heightens the pleasurable sensations coursing through my now sopping wet box.

I really enjoy posting on Lit, sometimes in the Currently Masturbating thread, when I'm using my toys as this just heightens the pleasure. Letting everyone know that I'm naked and touching my body and going to have an explosive orgasm makes things much more arousing. Exchanging sexy PM's also leads to enhanced sensations. If I know a man's cock is hard and he's stroking to my posts or photos, my cunt becomes wetter, my clitoris more swollen and my orgasm more intense.

If I have the time, I enjoy bringing myself to that edge that men so enjoy and easing back. Another amazing phenomenon is the way in which my cunt contracts around the toys without any provocation. I sometimes don't even have to touch my clitoris and my cunt begins contracting in a prelude to orgasm. I feel these contractions so deeply, I'm pretty positive they're cervical contractions.

Sometimes I use my vibrator on my love button and the sensations are so intense, I have a three component orgasm- clitoral, vaginal and cervical. I'm just about certain this is what happens because I've enjoyed this so much, I can just about make out three distinct sensations and I believe this is why the French call an orgasm la petite mort or the little death; it's that intense.

Hope you enjoyed my little missive and if you have any questions, please feel free to post or message me.

This was a wonderful thread! Thank you for all the detail and description. I felt like i was actually there! I hope i get to be involved somehow with the user of these items.they are very intriguing and i know i would enjoy watching the pleasure they bring. La petit mort or a little death, refers to the surrender to, the giving over to passio n, resulting in orgasm.

UPDATE... Sub was waiting for me on hands and knees last Sunday after doing rounds at her hospital.. she had the new balls in for six hours... the wetness of her cunt was all over her ass and now dripping on her clit. So my already hard ten shoved hard into her cunt just a little to get cock head wet.. I then place my cock at her anus, and slowly entered her as she started to moan.. she begged me to fuck her ass,which i told her to spread her ass wide .. as i started to go in and out she started to explode, the feeling of my cock in her ass and the balls in her tight cunt was too much for her and too much for me .. WOW the balls pressing thru the thin linning was awsome.. We will be doing that again.

fun even for a guy

Hi Kat. I would also let people know that these aren't necessarily only for women. I have a pair and they are quite fun for a guy (assuming that guy likes anal play). It takes patience to get them in, but when you're able to work up to it, they're fun to leave in and go some place. Every step sends a shiver up your spine. :)

I can now say I've come to immensely enjoying using these little glass orbs that initially very much intimidated me. I recommend these toys to any woman or couple who want to enhance their masturbation repertoire or sex life.

When choosing Ben Wa balls, I recommend glass without a cord because this is a more hygienic option. Also, the balls will not move past the cervix, an impossibility, so they will not get lost. Mine are Icicles No. 41 (small) and made from borosilicate glass. If you don't have good muscle control "down there," purchase the medium or large and work downward to the small, especially if you're thinking of wearing them around to improve your muscle control. I can only wear them while masturbating because I find them too damn arousing to wear them and do anything else. I would be on my back the entire day.

The first point to remember is they will not become lost inside of you. If you fear this, you won't be able to enjoy the pleasurable sensations and your subsequent earth-shattering orgasm. Even if one or both slip further up (I've found they like to move with my arousal so if I'm incredibly turned on and wet as happens just about every time I use them, they're not stationary.) Also, the squeezing and releasing of my Kegel muscles facilitates their movement but this is what feels so good!

First thing to do is get comfortable where you're certain you won't be interrupted. I usually strip (and wind up lying under a down comforter as it is the winter here and it's cold!) I really don't need any prep to insert the balls because the mere idea that they're going to be inside of me is enough to get me going. I do wash them off under hot water before and after play to ensure they're clean and the water warms them up nicely, too. However, the warmth inside of my cunt warms them up immediately, even if they're a bit cool to the touch.

I lie on my back with legs up, feet flat against the mattress or floor or, if I'm in the Jacuzzi tub, I extend my legs to rest against the edge of the tub and open them slightly so my cunt is accessible. I take time and enjoy my body, running my hands all over it- my soft breasts and stiff nipples, my smooth bare cunt.... I must say that shaving her and keeping her perfectly smooth has its benefits. She's much, much more sensitive. A man on here told me he likes landing strips so I may bring my strip back for some sexy photos. I do enjoy tugging on that little patch of hair when I'm orgasming. Makes things a bit more intense.

Once I'm ready, I insert one ball and squeeze my cunt muscles around it, enjoying the sensation of having this round object touching all of my walls, filling me up. This is a big part of the arousal, I believe- the spherical shape allows for close contact everywhere in my cunt. Sometimes, when I insert the other ball, I push the first further back before pushing this second one in. Sometimes, I place the balls one on top of the other. Whatever the positioning of the toys, they will move around but this is part of the enjoyment.

An amazing phenomenon that I've written about here is the way in which my nipples respond and my clitoral response when the balls are inserted. It stands to reason, my body will react the way in which it does from this stimulation since a man's kiss or touch makes my nipples erect and my cunt aroused and moist. A cock in my mouth and I have sodden panties almost immediately!

So, with the balls inside of my body, I touch my stiff nipples, sometimes sucking on my fingers and stroking my hard tips to heighten the sensation. A few twists and pinches and my hands travel downward to my tummy. I enjoy stroking that as well as my mound, which enjoys pressure exerted upon her before my fingers slip down to my wet box. I enjoy stroking my smooth wet lips and feeling the balls, if they're still close to my entrance. It's erotic, feeling the orbs pressing against my smoothness but my fingers have another agenda- my love button.

When I insert the balls, my sweet nub of pleasure adores it and I know this because she comes right out of hiding and swells up quite prominently. This engorgement, combined with the copious amount of cunt honey leaking from my snatch is an amazingly arousing combination and I enjoy sliding my finger around and around my nugget, sometimes bringing my finger to my mouth to taste my deliciousness.

I also enjoy slipping a finger into my cunt and touching the wet glass that might be buried deeply by now, and another huge component to my arousal is working my cunt muscles around the balls as I resume stroking my clitoris. This not only massages my G spot but heightens the pleasurable sensations coursing through my now sopping wet box.

I really enjoy posting on Lit, sometimes in the Currently Masturbating thread, when I'm using my toys as this just heightens the pleasure. Letting everyone know that I'm naked and touching my body and going to have an explosive orgasm makes things much more arousing. Exchanging sexy PM's also leads to enhanced sensations. If I know a man's cock is hard and he's stroking to my posts or photos, my cunt becomes wetter, my clitoris more swollen and my orgasm more intense.

If I have the time, I enjoy bringing myself to that edge that men so enjoy and easing back. Another amazing phenomenon is the way in which my cunt contracts around the toys without any provocation. I sometimes don't even have to touch my clitoris and my cunt begins contracting in a prelude to orgasm. I feel these contractions so deeply, I'm pretty positive they're cervical contractions.

Sometimes I use my vibrator on my love button and the sensations are so intense, I have a three component orgasm- clitoral, vaginal and cervical. I'm just about certain this is what happens because I've enjoyed this so much, I can just about make out three distinct sensations and I believe this is why the French call an orgasm la petite mort or the little death; it's that intense.

Hope you enjoyed my little missive and if you have any questions, please feel free to post or message me.

theres no if babe, my cock is always hard when i read about you playing or see your pics :devil:

thats an amazing description you have just given, i love reading your post. Just so you know, I'm sat stroking my cock thinking of you as I type this (I hope that gets your pretty pussy nice and wet) ;)

xx

I have a question: I had my cervix removed due to cancer and a partial hystor. can I still get these??
Beth

I have a question: I had my cervix removed due to cancer and a partial hystor. can I still get these??
Beth
Beth,

Unfortunately Kat is on a Lit Vacation. I did do a Google search and found This article forms Livestrong that promotes their use.:devil::kiss:

Also do a Google search on Broccoli sprouts and cancer. Amazing food that taste pretty good in salads too.

That was an incredibly sexy narrative....what a delicious woman, in touch with her sexuality!!!!

Pretty sure the cervix has few nerve endings. May feel pressure when you're guy's cock is knocking on heaven's door, but should't be much of an issue if you've had it removed. G-spot is still there and those first few inches of the vagina are pretty sensitive so the balls should work much the same with any woman.

practice first

I'm looking forward to placing them inside of my body and then going to run errands. I imagine it's not the day to go sans panties! I can imagine the look of horror on people's faces as a couple of small glass balls roll out a leg of my jeans. That said, I do pride myself on having an excellent Kegel so I'm thinking I'll be able to retain them with ease.

I'm really interested in the erotic sensations of the balls clicking together combined with a clitoral orgasm. I'm getting horny in anticipation!

I have given my wife a couple of sets. using them is easy, but you do need to practice some before running out to the store with your ben wa's banging around. get use to having them in while you do simply things around the house, or office. but when youre ready enjoy.

Back