For the safety of the public.....(open for all)

OOC- Im ok, just a little groggy atm. Ill get a little something up for you....no pun intended ;).

"So thats what it is?" John asked. "Your nervous cos its your first time, and because you cant....?"

He stopped as she looked down. Her flushed cheeks turning a slightly deeper shade in slight embarrasment. He felt a shudder as her hand left him, it felt so odd being connected to her like that but he had to admit it made understanding so much easier.

"Its ok" he whispered. "We wont do anything more than your comfortable with. Im not gonna take advantage of an unconcious woman if we get that far."

He realised in a normal situation that could sound pretty creepy but the situation was far from normal and he leaned in to kiss her once more, pressing himself against her so his cock pushed against her belly once more.

OOC-Glad your feeling a little better hun. Was getting a likkle worried about you lol. And there so was a pun intended there!

IC-

I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked down.

I felt tingles shoot all over my skin as he whispered soft, reassuring words to me and put his thumb under my chin, pulling my face upto look at him. I placed my hand on his chest, and, as the words slide out of my mouth, I connected with him once again and let him know how I felt.

"Its not so much that John" I murmur, pulling back "I want to do this, you've got to be able to feel that?" I ask looking into his eyes. "I don't think your the type of person to take advantage of me, unlike some others in here" I shiver as bitter feelings shoot through the bond, but I don't remove my hand. "Its because I want to be able to do this properly" I sigh "I want to be able to orgasm. Its so frustrating, and so god damn painful if I get anywhere near. You saw that, you can surely feel that? I don't mind so much, if it even means I get to feel this amazing when you touch me, but I don't want to upset you by you thinking you are causing me any pain" I reach up and kiss him gently "But I don't know, I honestly do not know what is happening to my body right now, it all feels so different. When I..." I blush furiously "When I try and do it myself, it doesn't feel like this. Not at all. You, here, now, Its feels amazing"

I let my fingers dance down the toned muscles of his stomach and sigh happily, and he smiles at me when he feels the pure bliss that rushes into me.

*Just a short one to get me back in the swing*

"I know what you mean" he said smiling at her and took her hand in his. "You KNOW I know what you mean."

"Im not going to do anything to hurt you, i want to help you and see if theres a way to work through it"

He squeezed his hand in hers and felt a swell of something flow through him, what he hoped was appreciation.

"How does this work?" he asked her squeezing her hand again. Seems to me you can transfer sensations so why not try that. If things get too much and intense for you, then could you transfer them into me?

OOC-No problem, really pleased to see you back Gav :)

IC-
"I know you won't hurt me John" I whispered as his lips came down on my neck, nipping gently
"How does this work?" He murmured into my ear, squeezing my hand. I felt the Passion flood into him through the bond and he chuckled near my ear.

"I don't know" I whispered. He pulled away a little and looked into my eyes. "All I know is if I touch you and I'm not concentrating on blocking the bond, all my thoughts, my emotions flood into the other person"

He nodded "so why not try that. If things get too much and intense for you, then could you transfer them into me?" He asked

I stared at him "I don't know" I stuttered. "You've felt how intense they can be. What if I hurt you?"

"You won't" He said as his lips came down on mine. His tongue probed my mouth and I sank into the kiss, returning it with as much vigour as him. He let my hand go, and I felt his hands travel across my body. Johns one hand once again buried in my hair at the back of my head, pulling me closer into the kiss. His other hand travelled tentatively down my body. His fingers stroked the hollow of my neck, down my shoulder, my arm. He brushed the inside of my wrist, and tiptoed his way back up my arm again. Johns fingers made their way back to my collar bone, and he reached up and grasped my chin. Pulling away from the kiss I protested until he looked at me. The lust on his face was unmistakeable.

"Lottie..." He stared at me, searching my eyes "Charlotte, are you ready?" He asked

"Yes" I replied breathlessly. He nodded, and kissed me once again, his fingers playing in my hair. I felt John's hand move fro my jaw, to my neck, gently moving over my breasts, brushing across my nipples, moving slowly from one to another. I gasped as he caught my nipple in his finger and thumb, and started rolling it between them. He pushed me harder into the wall, and continued to play with my breasts. I felt like I was in heaven, and placed my left hand on his chest, not pushing him away, but letting him feel the extent of what I was feeling.
He groaned into my mouth, and I felt him grow harder against my thigh.
He let his hand travel further down, stroking my hips, brushing against my thigh. And then he brought his hand up, so fast I couldn't have stopped him if I had wanted to.
His palm was flat on my mound and I moaned into his mouth as I felt the heat burnig through me. He stopped kissing me for a moment, and whispered in my ear
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, unable to talk. "Ready?"
"Yes" I murmured
I felt his hand move, dragging slightly forward, and froze as his fingers brushed against my clit. I cried out and John silenced me with his lips.
I felt two of his fingers lay gently across my clitoris and wondered for a moment what he was doing. And then he started moving them in small circles. I couldn't help the whimper that came out. He kissed my jaw,
"Shush" He soothed "Its okay Lottie, I'm not going to hurt you" I whimpered again "Does that feel okay Sweetheart?" He murmured, speeding up a little. I cried out as I felt his fingers rubbing my swollen bud
"Oh my god yes. It feels amazing John" I groaned
I felt the smile spread across his face, despite being unable to see him, I knew he was smirking "Good...Because you are going to like this even more" He pulled away from me a little and bent his head, taking one of my nipples in his mouth. The sensations that shot through my body were incredible, and he took my hand in his so he could feel. As he did so, he chuckled, and sent shock waves through my body. I felt Johns teeth on my nipple and cried out, but he didn't stop. No longer worried he was hurting me or taking things to far, as he could still read everything through the bond, he bit my nipple a little harder. Kissing down my stomach, he got down on his knees

"Spread your legs a little Lottie" I looked down at him
"Why? Your hand is okay isn't it?" I was confused, and he smiled up at me.
"Yes, my hand is fine, but I want to be able to get access with my tongue, so ope your legs" I cried out softly, and again he 'shushed' me. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as he got closer. Both of John's hands, which had been resting on my hips now came inwards and his fingers spread me open. I closed my eyes and slid down the wall slightly.

"That's it" he reassured her as she lowered herself down. The motion caused him to move his hands slightly to avoid spreading her too far but the momentary concern was forgotten as the scent of her pussy filled his nose and the heat radiating from it could be felt.

He smiled, taking one more moment, pressing his palms flat against her, hoping this would be enough for the bond she needed and raised his lips to her. He heard her gasp and sigh at the first contact, a soft kiss, his lips pressing around her clit before his tongue flicked out to briefly flick it and he backed away.

He was about to ask if that was ok when he felt her hand on the back of his head, pressing him urgently back in and he obliged, laying his tongue flat across her pussy and licking softly before pointing his tongue and trailing it around the wet hole of her sex. After this slow tease he moved back up to repeat the process on her clit, interchanging licks with kisses.

The grip on the back of his head tightened and he made sure to keep his hands in contact with her. He could feel the buildup inside her, almost as if it were his own orgasm building up and his cock hung rock hard. He had heard women could cum from giving head but had never heard it happening to men and held back a slight laugh as he continued to please her.

He spread me open, and I felt so exposed. Having never felt this way before about anyone else put me instantly at ease. His hands splayed flat on my thighs, and I opened up the bond for him. He gasped alongside me as I felt a kiss press against my pussy.
When John's tongue flicked out against my clit I couldn't help but cry out. But almost as soon as he did so, he stopped, pulling back.
I protested loudly, and without thinking, grasped the back of his head, fingers knotting in his dark hair, I pushed him back in. He chucked as he felt the need rushing into him and pressed his tongue flat against my aching mound. Circling my pussy he teased me, and chuckled again when he felt frustration pulse through me.

"Be patient" He breathed.

Johns tongue travelled up and down, running little circles around my clitoris, and moving slowly down, poking his tongue inside me.
I was biting my lip so hard to stop me from screaming out, and I forced John's head closer.
Reaching round the back of his head, he grasped my hands in his, and pinned them up against the wall. He wasn't trying to restrain me, I realised, He was trying to get deeper into the bond.
It worked. As I felt his tongue speed up, I also felt the most intense feelings share out between the two of us.

"Fuck John. This is it. I think I'm going to..." He sucked my clit into his mouth as I spoke, silencing me and concentrating on the bond. My swollen bud couldn't take much more, and John sensed that. When I felt his teeth nip into the sensitive skin, I couldn't help but cry out. He squeezed my hands tight, and feeling what I was, sunk in his teeth a little harder.
I crashed. Wave after pulsating wave shot though me, every nerve, every inch of my skin flushed with amazing sensations.

"Oh god" I cried as the most sensational orgasm blasted through me. As he felt me coming down, John released my clit from between his teeth and peppered kisses all along my sex. I slid down the wall and his mouth stopped working as I moved. I landed on my backside, against the cold tiles of shower floor and sighed with pleasure, panting slightly. John was still knelt between my legs, his eyes closed, hand still firmly gripped in mine. He was panting almost as hard as I was. I leant forwards and placed my forehead against his cheek.

"That was...It was..."

"You don't have to say it Lottie" He whispered into my ear, nipping the soft skin of my lobe."I felt every single second of it"
I turned my face so our lips met, and I probed his mouth with my tongue. I could taste myself on his lips, and that sent another wave of intense feelings into John. He moaned into my mouth and kissed me back with almost animalistic vigour. When he felt it both through the bond, and through the tears that touched his cheeks as they feel down mine, He stopped kissing me and pulled away, looking into my eyes, searching for any sign of pain.
I shook my head "I'm not in any pain, don't worry. Its just that...Its just..."

"What's the matter Charlotte. Please tell me I didn't hurt you. I didn't feel any pain?"
He looked confused

"You managed it" I sighed happily into his shoulder "That was amazing. Truly truly amazing John. I feel like I am in heaven. Thank you. Thank you so much"

He pulled me into a hug, holding me close to him, stroking my hair.

John was breathing heavy as he held Lottie. He hadn't expected their connection to be quite that strong and his head still swam with the experience.

He made sure to keep her head resting on his shoulder. He couldn't see but his cock felt so overcharged. It had felt like he was about to Cum with her but it hadn't quite pushed him over the edge. Now it ached, uncomfortably so and felt like a pressure urging to explode outwards. If it looked how it felt, he didn't want her to see it.

"Charlotte?" he asked and she simply moaned in response. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, i'm glad i could help you" he said, hoping the bond was still there so she could understand how sincerely he meant that. After the overload of sensation it felt slightly numbed, as if the connection had been fried, at least temporarily. Like that momentary dazzle you get in your eyes when someone shines a light in your eyes.

He wasn't sure how she felt, if she wanted him to stay, leave, or simply sit and recover for a while.

"Charlotte, would you like to rest?" he asked her softly.

(OOC That last post was fantastic, i'm sorry i struggle to provide posts of your length and quality)

I couldn't believe it. My first ever orgasm and it was mind blowing. Not to mention the fact I hadn't passed out.
My whole body tingled from head to toe, every nerve ending felt alive and the sensation of throbbing and aching emanating from between my legs way unreal.
I wanted him, my mind screamed at me.
I wanted John inside me so badly it was almost painful.
John lay on the floor with me, my head resting on his shoulder. His fingers brushed through my hair so softly I thought he was going to lull me into a deep sleep.
My hand was still on his chest, a deep hum buzzing through the bond. This was something I had not experienced before, and it worried me. I felt deadened somehow. I had grown used to the bond. It had proved itself useful on more than one occasion, and it had suddenly jumped up high on my list. It had more than proved itself during today's shenanigan's,and I was more than a little panicked at the numbness I was feeling.
John held me tighter, and I felt his hand snake around to my face. He stroked my cheek, and ran his thumb along my jaw. I sighed contently and snuggled in closer.

"Charlotte, would you like to rest?"

He asked as I felt him bury his face into my hair.

"You smell of jasmine" He mused into my curls. I smiled, loving that he had recognised a scent so many others seemed to love, but were unable to identify.

"I am exhausted, but in a good way, if that makes sense. I felt his head nod, as he nuzzled further into my hair "But no, I don't want to rest"

He pulled his head up, out of my hair, hooked his thumb under my chin, and lifted my head up off his shoulder so our eyes locked. I continued.

"After that? Of course I don't want to rest! I exclaimed, my eyes growing larger our of sheer lust "I want to pleasure you John, I want to feel what its like when you orgasm"
I flexed my fingers and splayed them across his chest, twisting little locks of dark curls in my fingers "But most of all..." I moaned when he kissed my neck "Most of all I want you to fuck me" I whispered

Startled by my words he looked up at me from my neck. I flexed my fingers again.
This time I felt the familiar warmth of the bond rush back, albeit mildly. I could feel the confusion, excitement, nervousness and shock, all mingled together inside his body, I laughed.

"The bond is back John" I whispered to him. He nodded. He must have been able to feel the want rushing through me.
"John, I want you to take me. Please" I asked.

I pressed my hand against his chest, ever so slightly digging in my nails. He sighed when he felt the need, the pure heat, that rushed from me to him.
"I really want to do this, I really want to try. And there is no one I want more than you"

His head buried back into my hair, his hand resumed stroking my face. He sighed happily

"Not here though John"

"Hmmm?" He murmured into my hair

"I don't want my first time to be on a bathroom floor"

He pulled back and rested his chin against the top of my head.
"That poses a problem then Lottie"

"I know" I sighed

"I don't want to do that here either, really I shouldn't have done what I just did here,but I simply couldn't help myself" He squeezed me closer to him a little and chuckled.

"Do you think you can sort something out? My room is no good, as there is a camera recording in there, plus, a glass front door doesn't help" I laughed "Anyway, whilst you think of a solution, you must be just about ready to burst John. You've given me all the satisfaction, and denied yourself"

I ran my hand down his chest towards the huge bulge in his boxer shorts, but before I could slip my hand inside, he caught my wrist in his hand.

"Camera's" John said urgently "Charlotte there are fucking cameras in here"
terrified by his sudden change in demenour, I pulled my hand away from him, for fear of John feeling the stilted horror and nausea that washed over me.
"What?!" I whispered "Do you mean there is a camera in this room? please tell me this is a joke" I said paling slightly "But...But..." I stuttered in shock "but they aren't allowed camera's in the bathrooms, we were all told that when we arrived. No CCTV in the toilets, but everywhere else is covered" I starred at him in horror.
John shook his head slightly "They installed them a few weeks ago, when a girl killed herself. They didn't want to tell you because they knew you'd all go mad"

"Damn right we would have...I thought this was the only room we weren't being watched in" I thought I was going to be sick, for two horrible reasons, onw of which had only this second occurred to me. I pulled slightly away from John
"Did you watch me earlier? Is that why you came in here?"

"No!" John exclaimed "I would never do that Lottie. Personally I think its wrong that there are camera's in the toilets. I never clicked on your monitor Lottie, I swear on my life"

I relaxed back into his arms then, on the verge of tears. They were threatening to spill over onto my cheeks. I tried to stop my emotions from pouring into John, but so strong were my feelings, I couldn't stop them.
He stroked my hair, my face, and my arm, in a futile attempt to comfort me, but it was impossible.
The thought of being watched whilst on the toilet, and god forbid my antics with the ice, almost paralysed me with embarrassment. Another thought occurred to me a split second later

"Please, please tell me they don't record the CCTV?"

John's face went almost as white as my skin

"They..they do" He stuttered "I know they record all the other footage around the hospital, just incase there is an incident" He kissed the top of my head and gently stroked my cheek, before jumping up and throwing on all his clothes.
John leant back down and kissed me hard on the lips. Stroking my face he whispered to me

"I will sort this out Lottie, I promise you" He kissed me again, softer this time and I melted into his arms. "And I will find somewhere for us, somewhere special okay?" I smiled slightly and nodded. My fingertips glazed over the enormous bulge in his trousers. He let out a sharp hiss of air.

"But what bout you John?" I murmured "How are you ever going to be able to work or concentrate? I feel so bad. It hardly seems fair I got to enjoy myself, and you didn't" I looked up at him

"Sex isn't always about orgasms Lottie. Its about enjoying yourself. And both of us did"
And with a quick kiss, he was gone.

Acheron Kinosei

lester_by_omupied-d51n7i4.jpg

Acheron's crystalline deep amethyst-cobalt eyes scanned with outward laziness, though his body and stance seemed almost like a stalking predator whilst he portrayed the appearance of a bored guard. He knew that the doctors, for all of their assumptions about the idea that women were the only ones affected by the rifts, were extremely mistaken. He knew of quite a few men who had been affected, though only a few were in positions that they'd have been noticed had these doctors 'examined' them.

"The doctors think that they are so aware... if only they knew," he muttered gruffly as he exhaled softly, his canines slightly longer than normal but what made him different... and... if he chose, quite dangerous... was inside his body.

OOC/ Welcome to the thread Kaosu. I've had an email from Gav and he is willing to come back and play, but I am sure we can find a place for you.
Would anyone else like to join? Maybe another female patient or something? I won't reply to your post yet Kaosu, as I'm not sure where to go with it but I am happy for you to be part of what is one of my favourite threads x

So yeah.... im back to a post um.. 7 years in the making!

Welcome Kaosu. Just because its been a while i'm not going to directly bring in your character right this second since there was an idea in mind for me going forward but i just kinda fell out of the writing habit.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"This was stupid, this was stupid, this was stupid!" John repeated under his breath as he headed back to the control room, replaying the situation in his head. He didn't regret any of it, but he was barely a few hours into his very first shift and already he'd broken the one rule he had set himself. The one stereotypical outcome of working in a place surrounded by women like this and he hadnt made it past lunch on day 1.

He credited himself that at the very least it wasn't one of the more wanton women that had tempted him. He knew plenty of dudes that would have stuck their dicks into the first open hole offered without a second thought and the irony that Lottie had been the only one not offering herself, the one resisting her own urges wasn't lost on him. He had to admit that she was the kind of woman he would go for and although he initially suspected her condition might have made her 'less picky' the connection she made with him let him feel that her desire for him was genuine. She didnt want 'meat' like all the other girls, on a conscious level she did want him.

He reached over to the panel that controlled the cameras. Her room was still on the screen and he was suddenly glad he was the only guard on duty at the moment. He flipped a few switches, checking the tapes and feeling relieved to see that although the bathroom camera was on, it hadn't been recording. Out of courtesy for Lottie he disabled the camera and deleted the past half hour of footage from her room. Sitting back once more he realised just how much his dick was throbbing still. Her feelings were so intense it was no wonder they overwhelmed her and continued to rush through him.

The sensation he had felt in the link was amazing. He could feel her release hitting, washing away months of frustration and resentment at not being able to finish herself off but something felt off, as if those feelings had now washed into him. Though it had been his own choice to not go any further, feeling that her need to release was intensely urgent for her, the fact that he had denied himself an opportunity for her to return the favour left his balls aching and weighty in a way he hadn't felt before and an uncomfortable heat seemed to radiate through his whole body, outwardly from his crotch. His cock showed no signs of easing, straining against his work pants and his hand began to lazily stroke it through the fabric, a small dark spot forming in the cloth about halfway down his leg. As the intercom buzzed on the desk infront of him he realised he had been staring at Lotties security camera, watching her sitting on her bed as he had begun to stroke it.

"What's going on down there?" came the voice of the supervisor. "I just checked the camera and the door to 106 is wide open and there's an unsupervised patient just sitting there!"

"Fuck" he shouted and hit the button "Uh yeah sorry about that, i was just about to take her to the library..." he began, remembering why her door was open in the first place "...and she seemed harmless enough so i just came back to request someone to cover while i go down."

"Go down?" the supervisor asked and John could see the shit eating grin in his voice.

"Take her down!" he corrected, "Sorry sir, slip of the tongue."

"Ill bet." The supervisor replied. "Ok ill send down a replacement to babysit the rest while you're gone but don't let it happen again. You're right, that one seems harmless but we don't know the extent of her condition, of any of them for that matter. Don't get sloppy."

He stood, adjusting himself as best he could to hide his raging arousal and headed back into the common area. The woman in 102 was on hands and knees near her door, her legs spread wide as she shamelessly and frantically plunged her fingers into her pussy. When she saw him she moved to give him a better look and this time it took far more control to resist using her to unload his burden.

"Lottie." he called, stopping just outsider her door and trying to remove as much of these feelings from his voice as he could. "I don't know if you're still up for it but unless we both want to get in trouble we should get you to the library just as we'd planned. They're sending someone else down to cover for me."

Last edited:
Welcome Back Gav!!! Can not believe its been 7 years since we last wrote together, oh the fun! I'll get onto writing a reply tomorrow morning. Bit sleepy right now! But really good to see you back x

Welcome Back Gav!!! Can not believe its been 7 years since we last wrote together, oh the fun! I'll get onto writing a reply tomorrow morning. Bit sleepy right now! But really good to see you back x

It felt good to get back into it. 7 years and it all came back to me though i've made a couple of little rewrites to some lines since last night lol.

FUCK. The thought and word swam around in my head. What had I done?! What if we'd been spotted on the camera? I'd be sent down to the Doctor for remedial. The thought made me sick. And John! What about his job? He'd get fired for sure. I didn't think I would be able to cope in here without him, despite only just meeting him. There was a connection there that was immense. I had never felt so close to anyone, nor had I experienced an orgasm that intense.

"Lottie..."

I heard his beautiful honeyed tones through my door. Library time I guessed correctly.

My head swam with thoughts and ideas. My heart ached.

What had I done??

"Are you ok?" John asked as he reached her door. He could see she had been deep in thought when he had been watching her screen. She had pulled robes around her so that she wasn't completely naked but he found his eyes wandering over every perfect patch of exposed skin.

"I've erased the recordings and disabled the camera in the bathroom if that's what you're worried about. Spoke briefly to the boss. If he saw anything he wasn't letting on" he assure her.

"What about you?" she asked, her eyes fluttering down to look at the front of his pants. He had tried to look as comfortable as he could but either it was still noticeable or it was still on her mind. It was certainly on his.

"Its fine..." he laughed, trying to put her at ease. "Hey, nothing i can't deal with in the bathroom on my break, right? I just hope you enjoyed yourself, that i helped."

He smiled as warmly as he could, trying to be genuine with her as he moved over to her table and picked up the small stack of books for her.

He looked around the room, he hadnt been paying attention the first time and although it was small it was dotted with small trinkets and little home comforts, Lotties attempt to at least make the most of a bad situation. A stark difference to the bare, almost cell like look of the other girls as they only had one thing on their minds.

"Cmon, lets see if we can have a nice afternoon in the library away from all of this." he said as he tucked the books under one arm and offered her his hand.

Last edited:
Acheron Kinosei

lester_by_omupied-d51n7i4.jpg

Acheron's gaze flicked into the cell, noticing the young woman whom seemed to have caught the other guard's interest. "Johnathan," he said quietly, his voice low but powerful. He knew he radiated the appearance of a predator hunting, though in truth he didn't agree with this sort of treatment towards women.

"Appearances can be deceiving," he said dryly as he stood just over seven feet tall and was admittedly broad in shoulders and chest.

Last edited:
I caught my breath when he entered my cell and glanced around. I shivered slightly, I felt eyes on me but they weren't John's, and I couldn't shift the feeling.

He grabbed my books and urged me along so I followed. I kept a respectable distance as we made our way down the winding underbelly of the building.
The walk was a fair distance, and John kept up a calming chat, asking all about me and my life. When he broached a subject I wasnt keen on answering, I lightly placed my hand on his bare arm and let my memories pulse into him. Quickly pulling my hand back when he stopped abruptly.

"I'm sorry Lottie, I shouldn't pry. But I want to know more about you."

I nodded my assent. "It's okay, ask away, just be prepared to hear not such nice things."

We had reached the library, and I inhaled the scent of old books. It was a seriously heady scent and I adored it.
I made my way over to the fantasy section and sat on the floor cross-legged, rooting through the books on the shelf. John loitered for a short while, then joined me.

Kausu, please dude, stop trying to force yourself into the scene. I know its marked open but its not a very busy thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link again...

Her past flooded his mind, the reason she was here, the unfairness of it all crushed his heart. He had read her file, as he had all the others. Those in charge knew nothing of this. The ritual, her life before and that bastard that did it to her and the only thing the doctors had out on her file was that she had an increased libido and passed out when near orgasm. He now knew the truth of it.

"...and for that shes locked in here?" he muttered to himself.

He couldn't blame them, not completely. There were a number of patients that could, and had been a danger to the public that were now in this building and there was no real way to know how she might react in a crowded room. They couldn't tell the difference between pent up horny frustration and rampant aggressive Nymphomania and who knows what other abilities these women might be hiding. They sure as hell didn't know about the link for example.

The note on her libido too was wrong. It wasn't that she was super horny, not like the others, but simply certain stimulus could turn her on in a way that drove her wild. He found himself weirdly taking some kind of compliment in that. It was genuine attraction, something about him drew her to him.

He was relieved that she had made no mention of his growing lust. He wasn't concerned, he knew there wasn't an infectious element to her, at least he hoped not going back to his previous train of thought of not fully knowing her abilities, its most likely a side effect of the psychic connection he reasoned. Either she hadn't felt it since she was sharing with him or she had chosen to ignore it. Or maybe she had sensed it, but then had sensed his reluctance to bother her with it... the link was confusing.

He walked around for a moment, looking over some of the titles. Some he had read, others he'd heard of but never gotten around to. "Tess of the D'urbervilles" he read out loud. He hated that book, it took him back to high school English with its confusing use of Olde English. He put it back on the shelf and went back to Lottie.

She was sat on the floor, going through one of the lower shelves. He approached, perhaps a step too close, realising how close her head was to him, where her eye line would fall if she were to look up...

He shook his head and sat down beside her.

"Fantasy books huh?" he asked with a smile. Truth be told he hadn't read a whole lot, all he knew is that he would be lame to just bring up mainstream stuff like Tolkien. "Swords and Sorcery or Knights and Dragons? What's your fancy?"

Last edited:
I saw John pluck a book off the shelf, and quickly put it back.

"You. I fancy you." It burst out of my mouth before I could stop myself. And I promptly blushed a furious shade of red. John smiled and cleared his throat.
"Fairies and deamons. Vampyres. That sort of thing. Only problem is I've read most of the books in here. I've been here so long with not a lot else to do."

"Well, you've got me now." John murmured into my ear "I am sure we can figure out some ways to make your stay here more pleasant."
I smiled. "You say that but you'll leave at some point. I'm stuck here and can't leave. You can. You'll walk home tonight and get into your cosy bed, and I am here on a mattress. You are sat there now, desperate for release and I can't give it to you, there are too many ways we'd get caught. We were lucky earlier."

Johns' face had dropped, and I knew what I had said was sinking in. "You don't know how hard it is to be here. I have nothing, no one. And heaven forbids I fall ill. The duty doctor on site is fucked up."

He had to see how terrible it was here, I had to make him understand somehow. I touched Johns shoulder gently. Letting him know I wished to pleasure him, please him. I was unsure of how to go about it though.

I am so sorry, i wrote a reply right after your last one but apparently i didn't hit send?

-------------------------------

John suddenly felt a great shame as she described her situation. He had fallen into the trap, letting the little head think for the main one and he had to admit he hadn't been thinking any of the long term of this situation.

"If i'm honest..." he began knowing he should be honest with her. "...i guess i hadn't even considered having to leave you."

He noticed her smile and realised what he said had probably come across as sweeter than his initial intent, he was after all trying to admit guilt to her, but was happy to feel that he did truly mean it in the way it had apparently come across. It was only then that he noticed her hand on his shoulder. She had opened the link and was probably fully aware of the jumbled mess of thoughts in his head.

She smiled again, this time in that amused way that girls do when a man is trying to be sincere but has no clue what he's doing. At least the link helped with that kind of thing.

He felt a flood of arousal wash into him in that moment, coming from her not so much as her own need, but her intent and he got vivid images in his minds eye that soon threatened to help the little head take over again but he tried to focus. He was thinking about her condition, he knew it didn't apply to everyone but how specific was it? Could she restrain herself in groups? He felt a small amount of what felt like pride when he had realised her lust wasn't as general as the other girls and that she had chosen him, wanted him specifically but he's read her notes, she hadn't been exposed to many other subjects. He was simultaneously wondering if he could get her out of here, and if it would even be safe to.

The getting out wouldn't be all that hard, the cells are monitored all the time but because the girls have so few interests outside the obvious the money was never spent to increase security. Why bother with Camera's in areas no'one ever goes? No'one ever used the pool, TV Room, Gym or the... Library.

He looked around from his position. The library was only watched by 2 cameras, one on each entrance, once you were in the stacks you were virtually invisible, this could be a chance...

A pressure on his shoulder cut him off and he realised the link had been open that whole time. She had moved towards him, using his shoulder to push herself up slightly. She seemed to be looking around for something.

The Cameras... he realised, she had picked up his thoughts about the cameras and was looking for them as if to confirm. He was worried for a second that she was about to take the opportunity to make a break but he could still feel that rush of arousal. He chose to trust her.

He watched her for a moment, she looked down and met his eyes, her tongue parted her lips almost a fraction as if wanting to lick them but holding back.

"Lottie?" he asked.

I smiled, flashing my white teeth at him and licking my lips. He knew how I felt. What I wanted. He knew better than anyone. The bond helped that way.
I slid my hand down his should, brushed his waist and reached the band on his trousers. The cameras were pointing away. We were alone. I grinned again and stroked him through the material. John groaned audibly and I smirked. Dropping to my knees I started gently undoing his button and zip.
I lean forward, open my mouth, and take him in. Just the head at first. John's shaft is too dry for my lips to slide over so I spit in my hand and rub it on his dick.
This time it slides in more easily. I suck him slowly, taking a little more with each bob of my head. I close my eyes and let the feeling of his hard cock fill my mouth. It feels so good. And natural.

"Oh god" he gasped as he felt her breath and the warmness of her lips close over him.

He had felt that same throbbing sensation from the control room return as she had smiled at him, the link transmitting her intent and she had moved on him without a word. The second her hand stroked across his pants he felt his cock surge and his balls ached for her. When she released him from his pants and he felt the skin of her hand he groaned, surprised at just how hard he was. He knew he wanted her but it was almost felt like his cock was bursting with need and by this point he was now losing himself in her mouth as her tongue worked his head behind the tight seal of her lips and she moved him deeper.

His hand reached down, resting gently on her head. His fingers clenched, grasping a handful of her hair, not forcefully but hoping she could feel his urgency for her as his balls throbbed.

Warning

({ If nobody is going to interact with my character, I'm not going to be bothering posting anymore. })​

Back