Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

“Maybe not my style, but it’s still a cute skirt.” Jill said as she moved her hand from Sophie’s skirt and moved around in front of her. The counter was between them now, giving Sophie the space that she needed to calm down. “Sophie dear, you look nervous. What’s wrong?”

Jill knew exactly what was wrong and she was just waiting for the right moment to pounce. Sophie was such a sweet looking girl and she had an amazing body. She was getting wet thinking about what she would be like in bed. Oh, she had plans for the beauty in front of her.
 
Sophie stared at the woman in front of her behind the counter...

"noth... nothing Mrs Gold"

Taking the last bit of the dessert...

"mmm, that was delicious, thanks a lot madam. "

She took the lpate and fork and steped to the dishing machine. She leaned forward to open it and put everything inside. Then Sophie stood up and looked back at Mrs Gold.

"You might want to go to bed, Mrs Gold. I don't feel sleepy, I think I?ll got and watch another movie..."

And she moved towards the living room.
 
“Oh, what movie are you watching?” Jill asked, following Sophie into the living room. “Ben’s probably out for the night. If you wouldn’t mind, I think I’d like to watch it with you.”

She sat down on the sofa, patting the cushion next to her as Sophie sat down as well. “I can’t tell you how much we love having you here, Sophie. I don’t know what we’re going to do when you go away to college. We’ll have to find a new sitter then!”

She smiled at Sophie and gently patted her knee, watching the subtle way that Sophie responded to the way that she was coming on to her and touching her. She just needed one little sign and she would pounce.
 
"Oh would you? I don't wanna deprive you from sleep Mrs Gold. As for the movie, I wasn't sure about it... I was going to make a choice in that alrge wall of DVDs of yours. Maybe you could choose."

Sophie had sat besides Mrs GOld on the couch and she felt her pat her knee softly. The feel of it was strange and it send some warmth through her body.
 
“Oh, I don’t know. Most of those DVDs are Ben’s. I like to sit around with a good book most of the time.” She said, turning to look at Sophie and noticing the way that she seemed to squirm under her touch. She didn’t move her hand from her knee, instead squeezing the bare flesh gently before moving her fingers slowly up the young woman’s thigh.
 
"Oh I see that there's..."
And Sophie stood up, waling towards the shelves...
"Thelma and Louise... I often heard about ti but never saw it. Would you?"
She was giving Mrs Gold a broad smile.
 
Jill laughed softly as she picked out the movie and showed it to her. “Sure. Pop it in.” It seemed that her little target was skittish. She would just have to try another tactic.

As Sophie started the movie and settled back beside her, she let the movie play for a while before she turned to look at the young babysitter. She reached out and gently touched her chin, turning her gaze towards her and giving her smile.

“You are so pretty, Sophie.” She said in a soft, seductive voice. “I can’t believe how much you’ve grown in the past few years.”

Her eyes traveled down her young body, stopping at the outline of two nipples that were poking against a white tank top. Got you, Jill thought as her eyes flicked back up towards Sophie’s.

“You’re aroused, aren’t you? Oh, pretty Sophie, you’ll have to ask for what you really desire.” She says, touching nothing but the soft skin of that pretty chin.
 
Sophie turne dher face when she wa spulled sideways, following the hand. And she met Mrs Gold's eyes. Right into them. She blushed at her comment...
"Oh thank you Mrs GOld, thank you. I... "
But she didn't know what to add. Comnig from such a gorgeous woman, the compliment was really nice. She caught the woman's eyes wandering down along her body and stopping on he rbreasts. Sophie felt embarassed. She knew her nipples were quick to react and very sensitive, and that often had put her in embarssaing situations. She was aware now of this fact, although there was no real thing to arouse her... Except...
Sophie gulped, and mrs Gold's eyes met hers again, locking them.
She opened her mouth... but no word came out, she couldn't find anything to say.
 
She smiled as she saw Sophie gulp and she knew that she was only a few short moments away from seducing the young beauty. Sophie was squirming, unable to talk and tell her what she wanted. Jill stroked along Sophie’s neck, leaning forward until her lips were a mere inch away from hers.

“Would you like a kiss, Sophie? It will be our little secret.” She smiled as the girl trembled and she dared to gently cup one of her breasts through the thin tank top, hefting the weight and letting the hard nipple roll between her fingers. “Tell me, Sophie.”
 
Mrs Gold leaned her face closer. Sophie recognized the move of a kiss but... there was something wrong. Mrs Gold was a woman and SOphie had never been attracted to women. And moreover Mrs Gold was married. She felt embarassed, but locked and unable to move. She licked her dry lips.

“Would you like a kiss, Sophie? It will be our little secret.”

This was so unexpected in fact, the whole thing was so... strange. Not really bad, just so ... like an episode from the Twilight Zone where your reality crumbles around you. As Sophie was thinking about an answer, she felt the delicate hand of mrs Gold cupping her breast and that sent a wave of heat in her body. She parted her lips to aloow a moan out as it was feeling so good. And in the moan there came a whispered "yessssss"
 
“My pretty Sophie.” She whispered as she leaned forward and pressed her full lips against the young babysitter. She could feel Sophie trembling and she continued to massage the pert breast in her hand as she deepened the kiss.

Jill’s tongue swiped across Sophie’s lips and sought entrance into her sweet depths. She pinched her nipple between two fingers and when the poor girl gasped, she dove inside her mouth. Her tongue sought Sophie’s drawing it out to play. She dominated the kiss, her other hand coming to cup Sophie’s cheek, keeping her steady and keeping her there. She moaned softly as the young beauty started to kiss her back.

When the moment ended and the kiss broke, Jill pulled away slightly, her hand still massaging that tender young breast. “Such a good girl, Sophie.” She whispered as her lips trailed over her delicate chin and to her throat, her teeth nipping at the sweet earlobe that came into her view.
 
Sophie was feeling good, she accepted the kiss, the fingers on her breast made her react and she parted her lips. She received Mrs Gold's tongue and accepted it. It was like kissing a guy, only perhpas softer. She kissed back. Playing with her tongue too.
And at the end,. ti was as with every kiss, she wanted it to go on. She was breathing more heavily. The caress on her breasts were turning her on, althogugh they were from a woman.
Sophie looked into her eyes
 
Jill smiled into the lust filled eyes of the babysitter, the young woman’s chest heaving with each breath. She had her hooked and now she wanted to explore her new little toy. Her fingers trailed down Sophie’s belly until she found the hem of the tank top, pulling up on it and exposing wide expanses of naked flesh to her gaze.

“You’re aroused, Sophie.” She teased, a grin on her face as she pushed the tank until it had exposed a pretty little bra to her view. “Such pretty things on such a pretty body. I think you want me to see those hard little nipples in person, don’t you?”

Jill didn’t even wait for an answer before she peeled the bra down and her eyes were set upon the most beautiful pair of breasts she’d ever seen in person. She was speechless and her mouth watered at the sight of those two hard nipples. Her eyes flicked back up to Sophie’s and she smiled once more before she cupped one naked mound and lowered her head, her lips curling around a hard beaded nipple and suckling upon it.
 
Sophie didn't dare to move... didn't dare to talk... And Mrs Gold seemed to take this as an answer. Sophie froze when her breasts in her little pinky bra were exposed. but she knew mrs Gold was right, she was aroused. Sophie was feeling that little sensation in her groin, in her belly, all thta heat growing. And she didn't want it to end now. This was all so... strange and... yes, the forbidden part of it was making it even better. She thought an instant about all the "cheating" thing, about Mr Gold upstairs ; but drunk as he was, he probably wouldn't even hear anything. So if none of them told him, he wouldn't know, and thta was a relief. When her breasts were completely exposed, she leaned back and there was a soft whisper of pure dleight when hand and lips lande don her tits and nipple. She arched herself, and now she wanted it. She had entered a whole new world, and this was not embarassing anymore.
 
Jill knew the moment that she’d seduced Sophie and it was a glorious moment. She licked and sucked on the pink nipple before her, moaning as Sophie arched her back. She gently nipped it with her teeth, tugging at the hard nub until Sophie moaned her pleasure. Then she moved her head and started on the other nipple, giving it the same treatment.

“Such a naughty girl, aren’t you?” Jill purred as she let her fingers trail over her soft belly, nipping at the flesh on the underside of Sophie’s pert breasts.

“Show me what you’ve got, Sophie. I want a show.” She moved off the young girl’s body and sat back beside her, an expectant look on her face as she motioned for her to start stripping. She wondered where the hell Ben was. He was going to miss this.
 
Sophie felt surprised, felt a bit bad at those words... NAughty? She had never felt naughty, but now that it had been told. Sophie was enjoying being kissed and touched by a married woman. There seemed to her that there were more than one naughty element in that statement. She froze, shivered, looking at Mrs Gold breaking their embrace and asking for a trip... yes, a strip.... Sophie gulped, eyes locked into Mrs Gold's...
"I... mrs Gold, you're right, that's naughty, that's... I can't... You're ... you're a woman... and you're married and.... Oh damnit! Mrs Gold, I don't think this is right. And... stripping? For you? I... "
Sophie was red, blushing completely, trying now to hide her breasts with an arm...
"And your husband, Madam?..."
 
“Oh, no, little Sophie. You can’t be shy now.” Jill says as she reached forward and brushes the red haired beauties hands away from her naked breasts. “Sweet Sophie, there is no shame in what we’re doing. It’s alright that I’m a woman and it’s alright that you’re a woman. My husband isn’t your concern. I know that you want to strip for me. I know that you will strip for me.”

“Up on your feet, Sophie. I want to see you.” She said with a smile and sat back on the sofa, her hand reaching out to stroke Sophie’s soft cheek.
 
Sophie gave her a shy smile. She was thinking deeply about it. But... this seemed like a good idea. And the tickling in her groin was still there. Her hard nipples a proof of what she was feeling.
She looked down to the floor and finished to pull her top off over her head, slowly. Then she sent her hands backwards and unhook her bra, stopping a second before pulling the straps along her arms and exposing herself more. She smiled at mrs Gold again.
Then Sophie stood up in front of the couch and glanced down at mrs Gold with a little mischievous smile. She moved her hadns to the zipper of her skirt, on her hip, and slid it down. The skirt fell to the floor. Sophie was now in only her white cotton panties with the little pinky heart across her butt. She slid fingers nuder her waistband. When she caught the eyes of mrs Gold, she blushed... And freeze again.
 
“No, no, sweet Sophie.” Jill said as she beckoned the girl forward. “Don’t hide your beautiful body from me.” She scooted to the front of the cushions, brushing the babysitter’s hand away from her body and sighing as her bare breasts came back into view.

“God, Sophie, you are beautiful. Look at that body!” She said, her eyes drinking in the sight before her. She brushed her hands over that bare skin, skimming over the hard little nipples that were begging for attention.

Her fingers then traced over Sophie’s belly and hooked into the waist band of those tiny panties and started to pull them over her hips. Jill sighed as that beautiful pussy came into view and she could feel her mouth start to water. Leaning forward, she latched onto Sophie’s hard nipple, sucking on it as she pushed those panties down her legs to pool at her ankles.
 
Sophie shaked fromt toes to head as the hands touched her bare nipples. She could only let out a long deep moan as her body arched in answer. The fingers peeling her pantied down were revealing her, completely, naked and with nothing to hide her sweet completely shaved pussy, her wet and hotlips wanting and eager to receive some attention.
As Mrs Gold's mouth reached her nipple, she gasped loudly, it was such a delightful sensation. She let her hands reach mrs Gold's hair and caress them. She was looking down at the woman's face. Oh God that was great.
 
Jill grinned as she heard Sophie’s surprised but pleased gasp as she latched onto her nipple. She felt her fingers caress through her hair and she knew that she had the young woman in the palm of her hand. She suckled on the hard nub, teasing the other with her fingers before she pulled off and looked up at Sophie.

“Trade me spots.” She said, taking the woman by the waist and sitting her on the sofa in front of her. She looked down at the girl before she kneeled and looked up her young body. “God, Sophie, you are so beautiful. If that boyfriend of yours hasn’t made you a woman yet, there’s something wrong with him.”

She grinned as she gently spread Sophie’s legs until her wet pink folds came into view. Jill’s mouth was watering and again she wondered where Ben was. It didn’t matter, she guessed. If he wasn’t going to participate, she most certainly would and she’d enjoy it.

“Ever have someone love that pretty pussy with their tongue?” Jill asked, her eyes locked onto Sophie’s.
 
Sphie let herself being guided to sit down. She looked at Mrs Gold kneeling in front of the couch. but she kpet her legs closed. She was at the same time a bit frightened and aroused. She was surprised and curious. She was wanting and eager to run away. All at once. he rmind and body and heart and desire and brain were all a mmix in these different sensations. But what she knew was that her body was clearly reacting. Heat. Pleasure. All was there.

“God, Sophie, you are so beautiful. If that boyfriend of yours hasn’t made you a woman yet, there’s something wrong with him.”

"Don't worrs Mrs Gold, I'm not a vrigin. I know about this... Just... i'm... i never tried...s omething with a woman."

She let Mrs Gold part her legs, and saw her leaning closer towards her cunt.

“Ever have someone love that pretty pussy with their tongue?”

"Yes... And I loved it Mrs Gold."

Sophie parted her thighs wider and pushed her hips forward, giving complete access to her hot wet cunt. She eaned back on the couch, her head on the back of it, eyes closed, anticipating the next move...
 
“Don’t worry, Sophie. There’s nothing to be nervous about. I promise that you’ll enjoy this.” She said as she pressed kisses to the inside of the young woman’s thighs, feeling the muscles beneath trembling with nerves and excitement.

“You loved it?” She asked as she watched Sophie spread her thighs wider and push her hips forward, letting her have complete access to the hot, wet folds before her. She grinned up at Sophie as the girl prepared herself for the fucking she was about to receive. “Then I better not disappoint you.”

She leaned forward and blew cool air across the hot flesh that was flowering before her. Then she went in for a long, broad stroke across the beautiful slit that was in front of her face. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she tasted the girl and instantly became addicted. Spreading her lips apart with her thumbs, she tasted the pretty pink flesh, avoiding her clit until she was crazy with need.
 
Back
Top