Donald Trump dated a black woman for two years before he met Melania

People who make excuses for Trump's continuous pattern of offensive behavior tend to be a lot like Trump himself, lacking in conscience and lacking in empathy.

If Machiavelli is your model for political behavior, you will welcome a return to the 16th century notion of modern philosophy. At that time, the reptilian portion of the human brain had not been identified as a specific physiological structure, but Machiavelli understood how to exploit it for political purposes.

Unfortunately, basing today's political philosophy on exploitation of fear and self-centeredness is leading to our demise as a species. It's a cheap way of getting short term support, and an expensive way of governing in the long term.

Whether or not you agree with it, following Machiavelli's ideals is the best way to succeed in business or politics. I'll be the first person to admit that empathy isn't my strongest point, but I've avoided being Machiavellian as much as possible. I just recognise that in order to survive and thrive in politics, you need to lose your empathy and morals. And that will never change.

If you think that any politicians are different, then you're sorely mistaken. The only way for them to be in their positions in the first place is for them to lack morals or conscious.

Whether or not you agree with it, following Machiavelli's ideals is the best way to succeed in business or politics.
Charlie Manson learned manipulation by reading Dale Carnegie's HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE. It worked for him; it'll work for you. Start a cult now! Hmmm, was Carnegie channeling Machiavelli but in a nice way?

BTW I spent 5th grade in a country school with two classrooms for grades 1-6 and 7-12. Teacher daily read we underclassers from Dale Carnegie. Didn't work for me, but one of my classmates became a popular TV gameshow host. Guess I'm a sluggard. Or more likely, I didn't need to compensate for childhood abuse by becoming a controlling sociopath. Or a standup comic.

Why do people try to wrongfully lable trump as racist? He obviously isn’t.

Is he being wrongfully demonized the way democrats demonized the Bush family?

Great reply!
Well, I don't know what else to say to someone who says not renting to a black couple but renting to a white couple who looks the same, other than skin color, and with identical backgrounds is just landlords not wanting to rent to ugly broke people.

Why are you twisting yourself in to such knots to justify someone's racism?

Even if I accept your convoluted logic that Trump isn't racist, he certainly feeds them, which is no better than being one.

Well, that was partially my point.
After seeing so much political corectness from politicians ("We're invading countries because we want to help bring democracy and world pace"), one starts to doubt everytning. Trump spoke his mind or made gaffes, so the politically unsavvy assumed that he was more authentic and got blindsided.
I think that's just making excuses for people.
Trump appealed to the meanest and most base instincts of Americans and a significant number ate it up. They weren't blindsided at all. They knew exactly who they were voting for.

If people were blindsided something like 50% of his supporters wouldn't think that he's done nothing wrong since being elected.

In a net neutrality thread, you're for full government control over the Internet. Here, you're for full government control over another aspect of the market, housing. It's looking like you're a full government control type of person compared to a free market type of person.
Over in the net neutrality thread you demonstrated your ignorance of net neutrality. Here you've demonstrated your ignorance of fair housing laws.
It's looking like your you're for demonstrating your ignorance on a number of topics.

Your hypothetical “examples” prove you hate Trump, we get that.

Dude, he dated a black chick for Two Years, yes?

Racists don’t do that.

Why do people try to wrongfully lable trump as racist? He obviously isn’t.
Bad troll. Remember the early 1970s, when he settled with the Justice Department over racial housing discrimination? Remember his rantings about Mexicans? Is your memory bad?

Is he being wrongfully demonized the way democrats demonized the Bush family?
* Bush progenitors were Nazi sympathizers, Hitler's bagmen, convicted of Trading With The Enemy during WWII.
* GHW Bush was DCI when CIA started importing southeast Asian heroin into the US.
* The Bush family was deeply into BCCI (Bank of Commerce and Credit International), a money-laundering service for dictators, druglords, slavers, etc. Bush involvement was exposed by Sen. John Kerry.
* Dubya was a military deserter -- AWOL over 30 days is desertion.

Nobody needs to demonize the Bush family. They've done it themselves.

Racists don’t do that.
Strom Thurmond did. Many slaveowners fucked their property long-term. Yes, racists fuck their inferiors. Sad but true.

Oh, just so we're clear: 'Dating' means 'fucking'. When Tromp spoke of 'dating' underage beauty contestants or his daughter, we knew what he meant.

Last edited:
Your hypothetical “examples” prove you hate Trump, we get that.

Racists don’t do that.
They weren't "hypothetical" examples. They were documented examples used in court.

Fucking a black person doesn't prove absence of racism. :rolleyes:

And, again, even if I buy your argument, he gladly feeds racists and that's just as bad.

Donald Trump isn't racist, he just gives them moral and political support.
Happy now?

People like you seem to think it is okay to libel your President.

Very sad for America’s future, yes?

pride in your cynicism?

Whether or not you agree with it, following Machiavelli's ideals is the best way to succeed in business or politics. I'll be the first person to admit that empathy isn't my strongest point, but I've avoided being Machiavellian as much as possible. I just recognise that in order to survive and thrive in politics, you need to lose your empathy and morals. And that will never change.

If you think that any politicians are different, then you're sorely mistaken. The only way for them to be in their positions in the first place is for them to lack morals or conscious.

Like I said, your 16th century approach to politics would lead to the demise of our species.

Hopefully there will be a mass reaction to the Trump year(s), and we can bring some effective form of statesmanship and stateswomanship into politics.

Over in the net neutrality thread you demonstrated your ignorance of net neutrality. Here you've demonstrated your ignorance of fair housing laws.
It's looking like your you're for demonstrating your ignorance on a number of topics.

Why do you promote government having total control over both how and whom I do my Internet business with, and whom I may or may not rent my house to? Is your nose that big that it's impossible for you to keep it only in your own business? When the government comes to you and says, "We're with the government, trust us," you actually do, don't you? Why do you despise the free market so much you prefer government totally rule over it instead of you just individually competing in it? Are you lazy or just scared?

And Gups never told lie one about Obama. Right. Bad troll.

Why do you promote government having total control over both how and whom I do my Internet business with, and whom I may or may not rent my house to? Is your nose that big that it's impossible for you to keep it only in your own business?
Because humans are social animals and as a group (via elected representatives) we establish rules of public conduct. Your business and your rental policies are public and materially affect others, and are thus subject to social control, same as if you want to open a pig slaughterhouse or rave partyground in your back yard.

When the government comes to you and says, "We're with the government, trust us," you actually do, don't you? Why do you despise the free market so much you prefer government totally rule over it instead of you just individually competing in it? Are you lazy or just scared?
In WEALTH OF NATIONS, Adam Smith, godfather of capitalism, mandated tight gov't control over corporations, lest they infest and corrupt gov't. That's how the US operated in its first century. Now, you're controlled by the corporations that own our gov't.

Do you trust MacDonalds and WalMart and ComCast and AT&T to do what's best for you? Please say 'yes'; I need a good giggle.

If you ever want to trust federal, state, and local govt's, let's 1) undefine a corporation as a person, 2) undefine cash as speech, 3) ban corporate political activity and bribery er donations, 4) ban revolving-door careers, 5) mandate free and fair elections without suppression or disenfranchisement.

That's a start. If I was allowed coffee, I'd think of a few more.

And if any individual chooses not to be part of your forced collective in any way whatsoever, you'll evoke the force of your favored mob to make all individuals fully comply anyway, right? What type of politic do you call your way of total force over all?

Is the argument here that since he once fucked a black woman, he can not be a racist?

Yeah that's not how anything works.

Example: Oh, the first 250 years of the history of American slave states.

I hope he's less egregiously stupid under his next username.

You need to look up the definition of libel. It doesn't mean what you obviously think it does.

While many who voted for him were racists, I'm sure that others wheren't
They were fed up with the status quo and desperate for change, so they saw what they hoped for and rationalized the bad. But this happened at a more subconscious level.
I didn't say anything about racism.

Why do you promote government having total control over both how and whom I do my Internet business with, and whom I may or may not rent my house to? Is your nose that big that it's impossible for you to keep it only in your own business? When the government comes to you and says, "We're with the government, trust us," you actually do, don't you? Why do you despise the free market so much you prefer government totally rule over it instead of you just individually competing in it? Are you lazy or just scared?
You really should learn about the things you're posting about.
:rolleyes:

And Gups never told lie one about Obama. Right. Bad troll.
You're implying what I said wasn't true and accurate.

Because humans are social animals and as a group (via elected representatives) we establish rules of public conduct. Your business and your rental policies are public and materially affect others, and are thus subject to social control, same as if you want to open a pig slaughterhouse or rave partyground in your back yard.
Why are you replying to that? His premise if false, so his two questions in the first sentence are non-nonsensical.
Everything else in his post is irrelevant since it's all based on a false premise.

Example: Oh, the first 250 years of the history of American slave states.

American states were officially born in 1783 with the official end of the American Revolutionary War, ending Britain rule over their former colonies. All practice of slavery in every American state was abolished in 1865. How in the heck is your "first 250 years" anywhere accurate to those actual 82 years in total?

Back