The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Why Hello ^.^ I thought I'd throw myself into the pot. I enjoy skype chatting very very much. Sometimes just a normal conversation, sometimes much more :D
 
What were you painting?

No trouble, I've been a good girl :D Though I'll be sneaking in a bit of fun in a bit and pass out early, another work week *sigh*

Ah, nothing exciting, just some bedrooms on the top floor. Just a necessary project, given that our previous homeowners had just awful taste.

Glad to hear you're 'sneaking' in a bit of fun-though I imagine it to be more than a little if it was enough to make you pass out.

Another work week, indeed. Time for a vacation to someplace warm, no? ;)
 
DirtySecrets ...

I must say, I absolutely adore you for creating this thread. It's brought lots of fun :)

I hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us here. You deserve it for this wonderful thread.

So if you're not ... Gentleman... Get on it!
 
Great idea! Hopefully everyone gets to meet someone they are comfortable with through this thread and everyone cums out a little happier because of this thread. :)
I have only done the phone deed once. we chatted both before and after so we really got to know each other which I think made the flirty voice chats and text messages we sent each other even hotter. We talked for nearly 2 hours (including our voice fuck fest, which had a fun flirty foreplay) and that was the first, only and last time I have done that .... good memories.
P.S. I am a guy. I feel like I need to put that somewhere every time i post on thread ... sorry guys didn't mean to get you hopes up haha.
I probably should of chosen a less ambiguous screen name.
 
I must give credit when due, this was a smart thread. I haven't had phone sex in a while, but I can't wait to have a few skype chats :D
 
Great thread, love the idea, it's been a long time since I have heard the soft whispers of someone in the throw's of excitement as they approach that moment where they let go. Hope to meet a few wonderful women that might want to be discrete phone friends.
 
throwing my hat in

Just been reading thru and had to add myself to the mix. Hope everyone is having a great day. Any naughty girls feel like chatting you can find me on kik, bfrazier210
 
Hi,
The part I love, too, i knowing that something I say, how I breathe, a pause to let her enjoy herself, anything at all, as long as it seeems sincere, is what I like. I love knowing that the woman I'm talking with is enjoying the time we spend.
 
I'm a bit swamped in PMs (sorry if I dont respond to some, but I did mention about PMs in the first post. Lets get friendly before propositioning) but I'm definitely happy to see some awesome females and of course the nice men of Lit take a liken to the thread.

Let's not swamp the women, just because they post doesn't mean they want a line up :)

How about some topic questions just to get to know a bit more about each other...

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

4)What's your favorite food?

1) I'm the quiet and shy type at least initially, until I get to know you.

2) Always ladies first. Wait for her to lead the way.

3) The cute, bubbly and talkative types.

4) Ice cream!
 
Looking

Love the idea, aural stimulation maybe second to oral stimulation. Ladies, I am a mature male in the Midwest who enjoys rp and phone sex with females of any legal age. Add me on yahoo if interested in getting aquainted my id there is ihc40.


Thank you
Don
 
Great thread idea, I fall into that camp of shy guy on the phone, but when you make a connection with someone beforehand it turns into something amazing.
 
DirtySecrets ...

I must say, I absolutely adore you for creating this thread. It's brought lots of fun :)

I hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us here. You deserve it for this wonderful thread.

So if you're not ... Gentleman... Get on it!

:eek: Aww, you're so sweet.

Glad the thread has done it's job for some and you're having fun. Always happy to hear success stories. I've been having my fun here and there whenever I can :) Not as much as I would like sadly due to a busy schedule -sigh-
 
Back
Top