looking for ideals

whip15

Virgin
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Posts
2
I'm new to this life style. I have been reading up on it. I'm looking for ideals for punishments and rewards. Thank u for any help or input
 
I'm new to this life style. I have been reading up on it. I'm looking for ideals for punishments and rewards. Thank u for any help or input

There are no universal ideals when it comes to BDSM. Every relationship is what the people in it make of it.

If you got screwed over by autocorrect and were supposed to ask about ideas, I'm afraid my answer applies to that as well. It's impossible for outsiders to tell what kinds of punishments or rewards work for other people without knowing anything about their likes, limits and preferences.

Generally speaking rewards are something you like. It can be cuddling, going to a fancy restaurant, receiving a spanking, getting to organize the spice cabinet alphabetically, basically anything that makes you happy.

Similarly, punishments are either doing something you don't like, having your likes removed, or both. It can be a spanking, kneeling on legos, scrubbing the trash bins or not getting to go to a concert you've been looking forward to.

What works for you is something you have to figure out yourself with your partner(s).

Welcome to Lit! :rose:
 
Yes autocorrect got me. Thank u for ur input. That does help with the thinking of stuff.
 
Welcome...you can find a lot of interesting material on the web...how to start and what you have to know before you go in...you can also take a look on my website...blog tab.
 
I'm new to this life style. I have been reading up on it. I'm looking for ideals for punishments and rewards. Thank u for any help or input

There's also the question of what's the punishment for? Is it for naughty fun so that you can have an excuse to do the things that people don't usually do? Is it for actual behavior modification, and something that's not supposed to be fun?

There's a thread discussion on punishment somewhere around here if I remember right. You might find that one useful.
 
Back
Top