masturbating

All this talk is making me wet. Too bad the hubby is still awake playing Fallout...
 
.

Have not read this little thread for a while, so thought I'd best pop in and see what's happening lol
 
It's not just him being asleep and not knowing that makes it so hot but the involving someone else by swapping msgs while doing it

I live doing that - makes me feel so naughty! He always says he knows when im masturbating but he enjoys listening to my breathing change so he doesnt see the phone out and me sexting someone
 
I live doing that - makes me feel so naughty! He always says he knows when im masturbating but he enjoys listening to my breathing change so he doesnt see the phone out and me sexting someone

I'm in a unique situation being with someone who has never masturbated and has no desire to, and me, being someone who does it every day. I wouldn't say I prefer it over sex, but I have sure gone longer without pussy than Ms. Michigan.
 
Hhhmmmm...you are about 5 hours ahead of me....maybe I'll ensure I'm on this evening... I absolutely LOVE chatting and playing!!
 
I often find myself stroking my hard cock while my wife is sleeping next to me in bed..... I would love to trade sexy notes with a lady taking care of herself.....
 
why wait till they sleep let them watch

I'm into masturbation with a partner.... look but don't touch. I'm looking to meet friends to email chapter video message and have them watch me
 
I masturbated in bed next to hubby on Sunday morning. I was imagining a great fantasy involving a fellow Litster. Hubby snoozed away and I came hard thinking of that special someone. ;)
 
I do this all the time. It's utter torture, and I love that there are women out there who are into this as much as me.
 
He sleeps like the dead and I can keep quiet when needed. Although I would much prefer to scream and moan.

I love doing this too..so sexy! I want to moan so badly...but can't.... :devil:

Reading about your naughtiness really got me going tonight!
 
lizbeth, what is the closet you've come to waking him up?

Sometimes I hear his breathing change or he will move positions. I just stop and wait for the breathing to go back to normal. Once he got up to use the bathroom and I just waited and he came back and went back to sleep and I continued. I've even used a dildo while in bed beside him. He had no idea....
 
Back
Top