Seeking a One on One Editor for my Book

Backlum_Chaam

Virgin
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
6
like every one else in here I am seeking an editor to review my book with chapter by chapter. I would like someone who can keep confidence and stay with through the completion of the project. The work is in progress and reference materials are diaries, journals, and audio interviews. The subject is an erotic memoir of life between an older woman and younger man (me). It starts with her at the age of 14 in rural Indiana. She met me in 1966 in New Jersey and past away in December 2017. It is very explicit and is a product of one of her last wishes. Please contact me if you are interested.
 
Does any of it have sexuality prior to age 18? You say it starts when she's 14, but also she's older than you...
 
As it appears to be a book, are you intending to have it published on Lit as each chapter is completed.
 
I am intending to have the entire book edited and not publish on Lit. the work on the book is pretty much complete.
 
Oh. So why should a Lit volunteer editor help you? :rolleyes:
 
................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
..................
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough to ask and full disclosure. If there's explicit sex, lit is a good place to ask for a volunteer editor. Not many other places you could. I've done volunteer editing for off-lit books myself so good luck. I'm not volunteering mind but I don't see anything wrong with asking - full disclosure and all that.
 
If she was 18 at the start of the book I would be willing to look at it, but I'm not prepared to look at work involving anyone younger. If you were prepared to revise her age up to that, I'd certainly take a sympathetic look.
 
I am intending to have the entire book edited and not publish on Lit. the work on the book is pretty much complete.

Therefore go and pay a professional editor. All stories edited by volunteers here are to be published here.. why should we increase your profits from the sale of a book, or publishing anywhere else.
 
Back
Top