Neice and Uncle...Or is It Father?

"OK baby, I will be as gentle as I can," I say softly, my hips already starting to move. I see my cock sliding in and out of you, and can feel the head bumping against your virgin membrane. "Baby, I.. love.. you," I say as I thrust hard, feeling you give way, my cock sinking deep into you.
 
I begin slowly fucking you, looking down, seeing a little blood on my cock. You really were a virgin, and now your daddy has taken you. I push deep, and feel the head of my cock pressing against your cervex. I ease back, "sorry baby, I can't fit all of my cock into you."
 
Before the last work is out of your mouth, my cock is pushing into your tightness again. I start to fuck you, really fuck you. My baby's body rocks with each thrust, her young breasts bouncing. I reach up and take each firm globe in my hands, squeezing them for the first time. "Oh god baby, you feel perfect!"
 
"Oh gosh daddy I'm gonna...CUM" i say as i orgasm...my pussy muscles clenching and milking your cock...
 
I feel my baby's cunt squeeze my cock as you cum, your skin flushed, your nipples hard and long, your body thrashing in pleasure. I sink my cock as deep as I can and explode in you, a long pulsing orgasm, filling you with my sticky cum.
 
I look down at you, at us, our bodies conjoined, my cock still buried in your pussy. I just came inside my daughter, my beautiful, sexy, busty daughter. I watch your tits rise and fall as you pant. "You are amazing," I whisper.

I lean in to kiss you, and then feeling a rush of guilt, pull away, mumbling, "I guess I should finish dinner."
 
I look at you confused then hear a car pull up in the driveway...i grab my clothes and run upstairs...
 
My head snaps towards the driveway. "who the heck is that?" I mutter, as throw my clothes back on. I have buttoned my shirt and am buckling my pants when I hear a knock on the door. Knowing you upstairs, I walk and open it.
 
Your best friend is at the door Hey man...i was wondering if i can stay over...my wife kicked me out so our daughter and her can have girl time...whatever the hell that means..." he tells you
 
"Uh, sure Rick," I answer without thinking. What the hell was I going to say anyway? I had just fucked my daughter. Her juices were still wet on my cock, and I knew she would be dripping my cum for hours.


Rick walked in. "Hey, I was just about to make dinner. Hungry?" I asked. What I really wanted to say was, "please leave. I want to fuck my daughter."
 
I see Rick glance in the direction of the stairwell on hearing the shower. "Rachel," I say in explanation. Rick shrugs as we go into the kitchen. I hand him a beer and get back to making dinner. We chat amiably, but the whole time, I just want him to leave.
 
Back
Top