Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lit users my first picture post so please be kind. Taken by me on my bed when I was all dressed up and stood up. Don't you just hate that? Anyway hope it is exceptable to the group .. z

That is a pretty picture and I would love to see more of you .

Hey Lit users my first picture post so please be kind. Taken by me on my bed when I was all dressed up and stood up. Don't you just hate that? Anyway hope it is exceptable to the group .. z
Not just acceptable, very nice! Especially the little peek at what's between your legs!:devil:

Greetings from my bed sheets

2B15BF42-FCC5-4960-A739-AAB81C79C9B2.jpg. It‘s my first time here guys, and I‘m kind of in my exhibitionistic phase , have a great day

View attachment 2039870. It‘s my first time here guys, and I‘m kind of in my exhibitionistic phase , have a great day

So beautiful. Can I suggest you start your own thread if you intend posting photos regularly. Keeps you all in one place, but doesn't stop you posting photos on generalised photo threads?

I would love to see a lot more of you.

So beautiful. Can I suggest you start your own thread if you intend posting photos regularly. Keeps you all in one place, but doesn't stop you posting photos on generalised photo threads?

I would love to see a lot more of you.

I might do that, thank you :)

I need to lose some weight but hope you like it :)

aWJEvyr.jpg

At age 60, I have the attitude of: I am what I am, take it or leave it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back