Taken by force real life examples

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
I have much enjoyed the thread about women who like to be taken forcefully. I would like a similar thread,without the discussion of the psychology of why this is appealing to some women. Let's hear your stories of great sex when you were taken forcefully. Set the stage and let us know of any foreplay, props, etc. that may have set the mood for you. I believe by sharing your real experiences many of us will learn how to provide this type of enjoyment for our wives, and hopefully not get hijacked by others taking the discussion in another direction. Nobody can dispute the experiences you have had or how it pleased you.

I have much enjoyed the thread about women who like to be taken forcefully. I would like a similar thread,without the discussion of the psychology of why this is appealing to some women. Let's hear your stories of great sex when you were taken forcefully. Set the stage and let us know of any foreplay, props, etc. that may have set the mood for you. I believe by sharing your real experiences many of us will learn how to provide this type of enjoyment for our wives, and hopefully not get hijacked by others taking the discussion in another direction. Nobody can dispute the experiences you have had or how it pleased you.

For me personally it’s weird. I have been raped 2x’s in my life... But now...with the right personal, forced sex is the biggest turn on. And I say...”with the right person”. First, again for me, the guy has to fulfill the physical qualities I want...tall, well built - muscular...and there’s something already there with their personality. They instinctively know how to take control of a situation...assertive-Aggressive...it doesn’t feel like play acting. He can adapt and knows what to do. But trust is the biggest thing. He respects what I won’t do...which is very little, but still lol. He doesn’t need to be told everything and will surprise me with what he’s willing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me personally it’s weird. I have been raped 2x’s in my life... But now...with the right personal, forced sex is the biggest turn on. And I say...”with the right person”. First, again for me, the guy has to fulfill the physical qualities I want...tall, well built - muscular...and there’s something already there with their personality. They instinctively know how to take control of a situation...assertive-Aggressive...it doesn’t feel like play acting. He can adapt and knows what to do. But trust is the biggest thing. He respects what I won’t do...which is very little, but still lol. He doesn’t need to be told everything and will surprise me with what he’s willing to do.

Can you describe some past experiences with this for us?

Can you describe some past experiences with this for us?

I came home last week and as I came through the door my right arm was grabbed and I as spun around into a choke hold. It was my landlord...he used to work for the Sheriffi dept here and is 6’3”, military short haircut, goatee, broad and muscular, and knows how I like to play. Apparently he’d let himself in and arranged what he needed while I was visiting my grandparents. He had me in an arm bar as he walke me into the spare room...it was dark outside, and the room was lit with only 2 candles, from my shelf in the living room.

On the table I could see his handcuffs and a large knife that he uses when he takes the kids camping - that freaked me out a bit. He forced me onto the bed and cuffed my hands tightly to ropes he tied elaborately through my bed frame. He laughed and did that “now we were gonna see if all my big talk about loving rough sex was true or just bullshit”. (I’d sext with him and it almost always involved some form of rough sex.)

Do you want to hear more?

I believe by sharing your real experiences many of us will learn how to provide this type of enjoyment for our wives, and hopefully not get hijacked by others taking the discussion in another direction. Nobody can dispute the experiences you have had or how it pleased you.

Just FYI, a lot of guys post requests for "discussion" like this under false pretenses when they're actually just looking for jerk-off fodder, which is kinda creepy. (Not the "looking for JO fodder" bit, but the "getting it under false pretenses" bit - like, if a dude wants a lady to help him stroke himself, it's only polite to be honest about that.)

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way! But it might be an idea to think about how this sort of request can come across.

One good way to avoid coming across like That Guy is to give a bit more information about your own situation - have you already talked to your wife about this stuff? Are there things that work for her, but you're not sure how to do? We can help you better if we understand what sort of info you need.

Last edited:
Just FYI, a lot of guys post requests for "discussion" like this under false pretenses when they're actually just looking for jerk-off fodder, which is kinda creepy. (Not the "looking for JO fodder" bit, but the "getting it under false pretenses" bit - like, if a dude wants a lady to help him stroke himself, it's only polite to be honest about that.)

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way! But it might be an idea to think about how this sort of request can come across.

One good way to avoid coming across like That Guy is to give a bit more information about your own situation - have you already talked to your wife about this stuff? Are there things that work for her, but you're not sure how to do? We can help you better if we understand what sort of info you need.

I'll answer some brief questions, but the purpose in my post was to learn, plain and simple. I wanted to avoid the exact thing you are doing, if you don't want to share your experiences, simply don't. I have spoken to my wife, and she does like this sort of thing, it I would like to hear from those with experience in doing it.

I came home last week and as I came through the door my right arm was grabbed and I as spun around into a choke hold. It was my landlord...he used to work for the Sheriffi dept here and is 6’3”, military short haircut, goatee, broad and muscular, and knows how I like to play. Apparently he’d let himself in and arranged what he needed while I was visiting my grandparents. He had me in an arm bar as he walke me into the spare room...it was dark outside, and the room was lit with only 2 candles, from my shelf in the living room.

On the table I could see his handcuffs and a large knife that he uses when he takes the kids camping - that freaked me out a bit. He forced me onto the bed and cuffed my hands tightly to ropes he tied elaborately through my bed frame. He laughed and did that “now we were gonna see if all my big talk about loving rough sex was true or just bullshit”. (I’d sext with him and it almost always involved some form of rough sex.)

Do you want to hear more?
Absolutely! This is exactly what I am seeking. What you are describing is my wife's favorite fantasy.

Yep I get that...not my first time on the Lit rodeo, but thanks for the concern. I chose to add that personal piece of my own volition and if some poor sod with a limp dick needs that to jerk off then he can fill his boots...not like it’s gonna harm me. If he private msg’s for more of those details he may quickly regret that decision.

Take care

I'll answer some brief questions, but the purpose in my post was to learn, plain and simple. I wanted to avoid the exact thing you are doing, if you don't want to share your experiences, simply don't. I have spoken to my wife, and she does like this sort of thing, it I would like to hear from those with experience in doing it.

Please keep in mind that you cannot demand or expect only certain types of responses in the thread. His comment is very valid. When I first read your opening post and then your response to Amelia, I also thought this read like a thread seeking wank fodder, which isn't wrong or not allowed at Lit, but it's also not appropriate for the Talk forum nor typically appreciated by those who regularly post here.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind that you cannot demand or expect only certain types of responses in the thread. His comment is very valid. When I first read your opening post and then your response to Amelia, I also thought this read like a thread seeking wank fodder, which isn't wrong or not allowed at Lit, but it's also not appropriate for the Talk forum nor typically appreciated by those who regularly post here.

Now I need to ask...should not be xplaining my encounter?

Now I need to ask...should not be xplaining my encounter?

Feel free to post, absolutely. Lengthy paragraphs long narratives/stories, however, need to be submitted as stories or shared via PM, not in the forum.

Our play kinda touches on this subject
About 3-4 weeks ago someone here told me to read a certain story. I read quite a few stories here, mostly erotic couplings, bi stories, reluctance & I now enjoy burn the bitch/bastard revenge stories in the loving wives section.
This story was called Collette ch. 1 & 2 (loving wives)
I got really turned on by this story, but have no idea what this fetish is called.
It's about a husband who gives his wife to another man to train. She's bound, gagged & blindfolded, then another or more men get involved.
What they do is use huge toys on her to stretch her. In the story the toys are HUGE.
Now my GF is really turned on by it so we take turns playing the sub while the other along with my husband dominate.
We don't use the "huge" toys, just ones that push the comfort zone. It has opened my GF up to anal play for the first time.

Does this particular fetish have a particular name??

As for real life play outside our triad relationship, we've been wanting to go to a swingers club but haven't yet. No interest in playing with others (swapping, intercourse, oral) yet the thought of my GF or myself being tied up there in the dungeon room completely naked, spread & exposed is such a turn on. Having other people watch then even join in groping, fingering & using toys is an extreme fantasy. I'd be into it if the other 2 were on board but we havent even been to such a place yet. Perhaps one day

L:rose:

Our play kinda touches on this subject
About 3-4 weeks ago someone here told me to read a certain story. I read quite a few stories here, mostly erotic couplings, bi stories, reluctance & I now enjoy burn the bitch/bastard revenge stories in the loving wives section.
This story was called Collette ch. 1 & 2 (loving wives)
I got really turned on by this story, but have no idea what this fetish is called.
It's about a husband who gives his wife to another man to train. She's bound, gagged & blindfolded, then another or more men get involved.
What they do is use huge toys on her to stretch her. In the story the toys are HUGE.
Now my GF is really turned on by it so we take turns playing the sub while the other along with my husband dominate.
We don't use the "huge" toys, just ones that push the comfort zone. It has opened my GF up to anal play for the first time.

Does this particular fetish have a particular name??

As for real life play outside our triad relationship, we've been wanting to go to a swingers club but haven't yet. No interest in playing with others (swapping, intercourse, oral) yet the thought of my GF or myself being tied up there in the dungeon room completely naked, spread & exposed is such a turn on. Having other people watch then even join in groping, fingering & using toys is an extreme fantasy. I'd be into it if the other 2 were on board but we havent even been to such a place yet. Perhaps one day

It sounds like you have a great relationship - good for you guys!

I've been to a couple swinger parties, a couple private ones in a home and another in a hotel and none of them had that kind of "equipment" so to speak - no dungeon or areas where you could tie someone up and have that kind of a scene. The swinger parties seemed more about swapping and sex.

You might look in to your local bdsm stuff. Just google "bdsm" and then the name or your city. Who knows what might pop up!? Fet Life (a kink site) can be good to look for local groups.

Bramble, the reason this comes across as creepy to me is that there’s another active thread right on this page called Women that like to be taken forcefully.
So, yeah. Looks like solicitation to me.
Ick.

I know how...

I know how turned on a woman can become being taken and 'forced' and still wanting and enjoying and consenting... and that sort of vulnerability can be quite exciting.... so much more to say. Thanks for this thread.

There is such a place here in Atlanta, Georgia. I would hope other cities have a bdsm club for those to enjoy.

The one here is 1763 website 1763.net

A boyfriend took me by force right after we broke up. He broke up with my on my parent's couch. I was in love and crying my eyes out. he hugged me to comfort me, then he carried me up to his bedroom, still crying.

When he laid me on his bed, I started to struggle, but he held my arms over my head and kissed me.

I tried to turn away and call him an asshole, but I still loved him. I squirmed but I let him open my legs and push my panties aside. I was already wet when his cock touch my lips and he smirked. It made me so mad to see his "I knew it" look.

I cried as he fucked me, but I still came for him. I was mad, but still turned on by his forcefulness.

1. This is rape. Did you consent to this?
2. Did he live with you?

thanks lily

A boyfriend took me by force right after we broke up. He broke up with my on my parent's couch. I was in love and crying my eyes out. he hugged me to comfort me, then he carried me up to his bedroom, still crying.

When he laid me on his bed, I started to struggle, but he held my arms over my head and kissed me.

I tried to turn away and call him an asshole, but I still loved him. I squirmed but I let him open my legs and push my panties aside. I was already wet when his cock touch my lips and he smirked. It made me so mad to see his "I knew it" look.

I cried as he fucked me, but I still came for him. I was mad, but still turned on by his forcefulness.

Thanks lily --- so complicated!

Challenging

Bumping. This is a challenging and complex and important topic. Thanks to all/

Bumping. This is a challenging and complex and important topic. Thanks to all/

no, no it's not really is it.
1 the first rule; and there is nothing challenging or complex to understand; is that people sign up. consent first. what happens after the consent is granted can be negotiated sure.

No solicitation

Bramble, the reason this comes across as creepy to me is that there’s another active thread right on this page called Women that like to be taken forcefully.
So, yeah. Looks like solicitation to me.
Ick.
I am specifically asking for others experiences, not asking why they like it. I enjoyed reading some of the other thread, but want to limit this discussion to actual experiences to help me with my planning for my wife. I’m not sure what you think I am soliciting, other than experiences. If you notice not one person in here has mentioned in this thread that I have solicited anything from them or even sent them a PM, because I haven’t. Don’t think the worse in everyone. Some things are exactly what they say they are. I want to hear others experiences. Period. If you don’t want to read them or share your own, then don’t.

Well I guess this would be kinda the same deal..... My wife was never raped or taking by force for real that I know of,.. But she did admitted to me years ago about her fantasies about that happening to her.

After she opened up and admitted her fantasy to me we talked about it and thought it would maybe spice up our sex life, at least hers if we were to role play it out, which she kinda agreed to.
I say kinda agreed to because it was never set in stone, But I always knew I would do it someday without telling her to make it more real like.

I won't go into great detail here and now, But long story short I came home a day early from my Trucking trip and didn't tell her.

I waited till that night after she went to sleep and quietly sneaked into our dark bedroom, took all my clothes off and laid a Lifelike rubber dildo I bought on the road on the nightstand.

I put my hand over her mouth and shook her awake.
She started to freak out on me even kinda scaring me a little, I could tell she thought it was the real deal happening to her.

I tried to change my voice as much as I could kinda in a loud whisper telling her to shut up and be quiet and she wouldn't get hurt.

Still not sure if she thought it was real or not she quickly submitted to me as I pulled her panties off.

I grabbed the Dildo and held it against myself like it was my real cock and slapped it against her pussy a few times then up and down her slit till I felt her open up.

It wasn't long before she was arching up and moaning out as I took her kinda hard. I was so surprised that she came from me just fucking her which normally don't without oral sex.

Anyway to shorting this up, I don't know if it was more exciting for me or her...LOL but she still tells me she knew it was me all along, but I have my doubts about that.

Since that first time years ago we have role played it out with various scenarios .

Were older now and has been over a year now since the last time we role played it out,..But I still stoke off about remembering some of the times we did it.

Last edited:
Being forced to sexually do something isn't as hot as some think it might be. It can create some bad memories, well at least for me. The first time I gave a guy a hand job only happened because I was kind of forced to do so. I know it's nothing compared to being raped, but still, when I think back to that, it makes me angry that I let it happen. Maybe it's different when you're being forced by someone you're in a relationship with and it's a willingness on your part to let that happen; but being forced to do something that you had no intention of doing isn't a good thing. Sorry if you don't agree with me.

Back