What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tis nice to take a day off work....just hope i get something constructive accomplished.

image_zpscf291392.jpg

I believe I am far more vanilla than I once thought I was. Or maybe I'm just old. But the thought of publicly advertising as a "cum-slut" just defies all my gravity. I wonder if the notion of "lady in public, whore in the bedroom" is truly dead?

*walks away, shaking my head.....

I believe I am far more vanilla than I once thought I was. Or maybe I'm just old. But the thought of publicly advertising as a "cum-slut" just defies all my gravity. I wonder if the notion of "lady in public, whore in the bedroom" is truly dead?

*walks away, shaking my head.....

I hope its not dead, but even still no matter what don't think I could ever advertise myself as such.

~shakes my head with Ella~

So glad to hear that!

My weekend vacuumed. :(

But there is always next weekend. :)

Well I am sorry your weekend didn't go fantastic make up for it this week instead ;) HUGS

Good point. May have to duct tape this baby.

Hiya FGG!! :D

You know I hear sometimes Gorilla Glue is effective also ;)

Been awhile since we chatted hope you are staying outta trouble and if not I at least hope it's fun trouble :devil:

Today I was given the opportunity to rediscover how wonderfully magical it is to fall into sub space.:rose: Thanks Lynette, my beautiful wife.

Movies everyone else raves about just don't hold my attention anymore. I think I need to see tons of complaining just to like something now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back