Last movie you watched

Mr_Mrs_Angel said:
Don't get much in the way of Horror conventions over here in the UK most Brits are just to squemish for it to work I even heard people needed hospital treatment whilst watching SAW 3!!! FFS if its gonna scare you that much and make you look like a fool why go heehhe


Oh and feast looks like good gory fun :nana:



lol ya i did read that in a few reviews. oversea's, people were like fainting in the theather and puking in disgust. i didn't even think it was that bad until i looked back on it. and after i realized how gory it really was, i liked it even that much more. i thought it deserved much more that a "C" rating....but most horror films don't do so hot.

and yes, feast is some good ole' fasion gore. lol :D:D
 
ST6: The Undiscovered Country. I never get tired of that one... think it's my fave of all of them.
 
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 ...


Watced it earlier today. I had went to see it at the movies
but got otherwise ... occupied.

:rolleyes:
 
In its entirety? That'd be Superman Returns just a couple hours ago.

In part? That'd be LotR: Fellowship of the Ring just after Superman. Gotta love the visuals and the fight choreography (Amon Hen and Medusheld go up there among the top ten fight scenes of all time - along with Wesley-Inigo fencing, a few Jedi fights from SW I-III, and some from the original Matrix and Desperado).
 
Vandren said:
In its entirety? That'd be Superman Returns just a couple hours ago.

In part? That'd be LotR: Fellowship of the Ring just after Superman. Gotta love the visuals and the fight choreography (Amon Hen and Medusheld go up there among the top ten fight scenes of all time - along with Wesley-Inigo fencing, a few Jedi fights from SW I-III, and some from the original Matrix and Desperado).

We watched Lord Of The Rings ~ Fellowship Of The Ring also,

this evening after getting offline, lol. Ko-inky-dink eh ~ :D

my daughter just cannot get enough
of that bow and arrow man ~ :rolleyes:
 
National Treasure w/Nickolas Cage

Watched it tonight for the first time. Enjoyed the story line, but then again i kinda dig Cages quirkiness :)
 
fallenupright said:
Boondock Saints. It was mentioned somewhere on Lit so I had to download it to rewatch it... seen it before, still just as good.

where else ya gonna see Ron Jeremy and Jeanna Fine in a film in which they are not fucking...love that movie.

yogiforlife said:
Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrells, at home
That movie is fucken awesome ...Ive watched it at least a hundred times.

rydia57 said:
ST6: The Undiscovered Country. I never get tired of that one... think it's my fave of all of them.
I liked the "Undiscovered Country"...its my fave as well. Very gripping and epic.

We watched the "Superman Returns" at home...Allot of folks said they didn't like this one. This movie took me back to when I was 8 years old and felt like Superman was just that...Superman!
 
Saw 3
was pretty good

and I attempted to was the end of evangelion again
and cheech and chong up in smoke

didn't work out as planed :rolleyes:
 
Last movie I watched? You, me, and dupree... pretty poor flick. Humourous but didn't make me laugh.
 
Yesterday I went to see Happy Feet. And I will admit that I really liked it!
 
Watching Down Periscope again right now. Funny movie. Plus, Im a "Survivor" fan, and Jonathan from this season is in it.

Watched a couple of the Star Wars movies last night. Huge fan of all of them. Yeah, even the new ones. Saw Episodes II, and VI with my boys.
 
'LOTR:The Two Towers' is on TV at the moment so am kinda half watching that... :eek:
Ah hobbits, elves and all that Middle Earth goodness ;)
 
RhymeFairy said:
We watched Lord Of The Rings ~ Fellowship Of The Ring also,

this evening after getting offline, lol. Ko-inky-dink eh ~ :D

my daughter just cannot get enough
of that bow and arrow man ~ :rolleyes:

:)

Just caught part of Two Towers earlier. Fortunately not the part where Jackson completely screwed up Faramir (still ticked about that).

While I really like Legolas, I've got a bit of a spot for Boromir and Aragorn too. Maybe it comes from studying too much Arthuriana and Jung (Boromir has a hell of a lot in common with Roland and Launcelot and Aragorn's a perfectly classic example of archetypes at work, but I digress). And heck, Arwen and Galadriel, as portrayed by Jackson/Tyler/Blanchett, aren't exactly hard on the eyes . . . ;)
 
Christmas movie night w/kids, last movie i watched was "Prancer"
 
Last movie at home: Doom Unrated Edition - Dwayne Johnson is this generations best action star

Last movie at the theater: Happy Feet

Currently watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse
 
Basic instinct (original) cos i wanted to watch the 2nd but thoughg i shoudl watch the first before.

Four rooms - was quite different and antonio bandars and quintin tarrentino were great..
 
Vers Le Sud: It's major theme is sexual tourism among middle aged white women in the impoverished nation of Haïti.
 
Last edited:
Did I spell "Pesci" right? Eh, oh well.

Goodfellas.

Hell yeah.

Made me think: if Joe Pesci made 10 cents for every time he said "fuck" in his life, he'd be richer than Bill Gates.
 
re

Just watched Oceans Eleven again tonight, so much better than the second one.
 
last at home: Pulp Fiction

last in the theather: Apocolypto...fucking awesome.

tomorrow i am planing on watching X-men 3 and then going to the movies at night and seeing Children of Men. got good reviews
 
Last one at home: Robin Hood Men in Tights... Mel Brooks is so funny

Last one at theater: Eragon - Awesome, even if it wasn't like the book, the movie was awesome.
 
Back
Top