Last movie you watched

pookies said:
Do tell where Jackson screwed up Faramir? I must have missed that.

This really got to me too. In the movie Faramir discovers that Frodo has The One Ring and acts like his brother, succumbs to the ring and drags Frodo back toward Minas Tirith. Only later does he let Frodo go on with his mission.

In the book he is much more noble. When Faramir figures out that Frodo has The One Ring and that Boromir tried to take it from him he says "But fear no more! I would not take this thing, if it lay by the highway. Not were Minas Tirith falling in ruin and I alone could save her, so, using the weapon of the Dark Lord for her good and my glory. No. I do not wish for such triumphs, Frodo son of Drogo."

So much better!!

Shaun of the Dead..

And before that, Resident Evil.

And before that, 28 Days Later.

..And Dawn of the Dead before that. :D 'Twas a lovely Saturday evening.

Capote - very well done and just love Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Gridiron Gang wif Da Rock!!

It was a very good movie, I have to admit I cried

:eek:

I watched MsTexas does Dallas..uhhh mmmmmm or was that Debbie does Huston...... :eek: :confused:

last movie I saw was "Night at the Museum".. I'm hoping to see Smokin Aces this weekend..

MadamKatarra said:
Shaun of the Dead..

And before that, Resident Evil.

And before that, 28 Days Later.

..And Dawn of the Dead before that. :D 'Twas a lovely Saturday evening.
sounds like an awsome Saterday...everyone knows I love zombie flicks.

Last movie I watched was the Davinci Code...and Back Draft.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. At home.

Yeah, I'm that sort of nerd.

-LCN

Talledega Nights , The ballard of ricky bobby. If you're in the mood for a laugh you can't go wrong with will farrell the man's just funni

Tempest_Soul said:
Talledega Nights , The ballard of ricky bobby. If you're in the mood for a laugh you can't go wrong with will farrell the man's just funni
That movie was funny as hell..

Pan's Labyrinth

One of the best movies that I've seen in a while. Should've been up for Best Picture, but I'm glad it's at least up for Best Foreign Film.

snakes on a plane..never laughed so much in ages!:)the bouncer being bitten on the arse was classic as was couple joining mile high club, and guy for a pee. poor snakes!LOL

Back