Victorian Love (closed)

"Oh that is a shame! I knew I should have gone with my first intention," Henry says softly, "I thought would use my tongue, like I did before. But not stop until you climaxed." "It would have been a bit easier on your... well just easier."

"Then I had... or have hopes of introducing you to the giving of tongue and mouth. That is if you wouldn't want to deny me my pleasure."
 
"I quite enjoyed this. I actually wouldn't mind if things continued this way... You're worth it." She said lifting herself up just enough so that she could see into his eyes "I think I am quickly becoming addicted to you..."

"I'm not sure how useful I would be now. If you want to teach me you'll have to do it before you've clouded my brain with ecstasy." She sighed laying her head back down.
 
Henry laughs softly. "Well I guess we have a date then," he says quietly, as Ellie lays down against him.

For a few moments, Henry enjoys having Ellie so intimately close. But after having quite a few drinks he is struggling to stay awake. Falling asleep with her in his arms would be so nice, he thinks. Nice but not to be. Henry's cock has softened enough that it slips out of Ellie's quim.

"As much I do not wish for this moment to end, my love," he says quietly in her ear, "But I think it is time for you to leave." "Maybe tomorrow you could ride chase with your aunt, in her carriage if your backside is not up to jumping fences."

"I'm sure my head will feel every jump and landing. My conciliation will be knowing Richard is going to feel far worse."
 
Ellie sighed as she climbed off of him "I hate this part. The last thing I want to do is leave..." Getting up she quickly pulled on her nightgown "It makes me feel like I'm just some whore... Goodnight Henry."
 
Swinging out of bed, Henry listens at the door before turning to Ellie. He takes her chin in his hand and kisses her.

"Good night Ellie," he replies, before opening the door and checking the corridor, "Will I at least see you before we leave? If you wish to stay in bed, I will understand. I just won't look or wait for you."

"And if I don't I'll come to you first thing."
 
"I'll make sure you know what I decide before its time to leave." Ellie said checking the hallway herself "I will see you tomorrow, I promise." She said before slipping out and quickly heading back to her room, careful to make as little noise as possible.
 
Henry is asleep with in moments of climbing into bed. While a heavy sleeper, he awakes at the first knock on his door. The shooting trip was a first light affair. The fox hunt is a bit later. The sun is up as a footman enters Henry's room and opens the curtains. Sure enough, Henry does have a headache. Moving carefully he gets dressed. Going to his medical bag, he takes out a tin with some small white pills in it. Extract of willow bark crystalized and shaped into pill form is the latest thing in temporary pain relieve. The process is an expensive one and the little pills are quite pricey. Non-addictive but a tad rough on the stomach, Henry puts the tin in vest pocket, thinking maybe they might help Ellie.

He stops suddenly with that thought. Like a dream coming back he remembers. Looking about he finds the tin of cold cream and puts it back in his bag. Then looks about for any evidence of Ellie and his illicit encounter. Having a footman or a maid find something of Ellie's would be dangerous. Everything looks innocent enough. He knocks on the adjoining room and enters Richard's room. Henry doesn't feel near as bad, once he sees Ellie's brother. Gloriously drunk the night before, Richard now suffers terribly. Henry laughs loudly. Richard gives him a pleading look.

"Have a heart, old chap," he says quietly, with a wince, "Keep it down."

Toning the volume down, Henry replies, "Getting old are we? Feeling the creep of old age as you approach thirty?" "Don't worry. Find me breakfast and I got something to help take that head away."

"Be ever so grateful, if you could," says a sad looking Richard.

With his dress finished, Richard leads Henry to breakfast. They join Lord Darlington and his sister at the dining table. The men attired in the formal season costume of the fox hunt. High leather boots, buff breeches, shirt and tie with pin, red wool coats and top hats held in place with a cord. Breakfast is a hearty one with lots of it.
 
Ellie could hardly sleep through the night. When the morning finally came she reluctantly got out of bed and started to dress trying to decide if she going on the hunt would be worth the pain she knew she would have to endure. She finished dressing and quickly headed down to the dinning room, knowing that she would be late for breakfast. "Good morning." She said quietly as she walked in and carefully sat down.
 
"Good morning!" Henry replies with a smile, watching as he sits.

"Good morning, dear," her aunt replies watching as he sits.

"Good morning, Ellie," says her father happily. Although he too watches as she sits.

Then convinced Ellie is not in any grievous pain they turn back to breakfast. Richard manages a weak smile, while drinking from a large mug of hot sweet tea. An army campaign staple breakfast, a large cup of tea. Henry also drinks tea but unlike Richard, heartily eats too.

Unable to stand the pain in his head any longer, Richard asks, "Henry! I have led you to breakfast. Now how about that cure for this head of mine."

"Ah yes. Right here," Henry answers pulling out the small tin from his vest pocket. He slides it across the table to Richard. "I suggest you eat something. They are a little hard on an empty stomach. Take four. You like you need them."

Richard hurriedly opens the tin, palms four of the small pills, slides the tin back and washes them down with his tea.

"Thanks but I doubt I could keep it down. Don't worry about me, old chap. I'll eat a sandwich later," Richard relies.

"What might those be, Major," Lady Addling asks.

Henry explains they are made of willow bark extract and are very good at headaches, joint aches and general aches. Not as effective as the poppy but completely safe, except for some cases of stomach upset.

"I've had willow bark tea before," Ellie's aunt says, "Rather nasty tasting. But did help with the pain I have in my joints." "Do you think these would work for me?"

"I am sure they would have some positive effect. How much I cannot say," Henry answers.

Inside the tin are small sheets of waxed paper. Henry puts nine of the pills on one of the sheets and folds the paper around them. He passes the small envelope of pills to Lady Addling.

"Try one with every meal for the next three days. And we will see how it goes," Henry says.

"Thank you, Major!" Ellie's older auntie says with a smile. She takes one of the pills and also washes it down with tea. The rest she passes off to her maid who stands ready nearby.
 
"I was thinking that it might be best if I did not go on hunt today. I am not exactly feeling the best and I would hate to slow everyone down and ruin your good time." Ellie said as she looked over the breakfast spread and decided to stick with her tea and just a few small bites of food.
 
Henry is not surprised Ellie decides on not attending the hunt. Her nether regions have seen use and abuse that they never had before. He gives her a look of concern, not over her probable physical pain but due to her lack of appetite.

"Do you wish to ride with me in my carriage?" asks Lady Addling. Half knowing of causes of Ellie's discomfort, she asks, "Perhaps the Major might have something to help. Would these willow tea pills help?"

"They work best on general aches and pains. Except for the head, acute pains of the body seem beyond their strength. And I would add that Miss Darlington would have to eat a bit more breakfast to counter any stomach upset they may cause," Henry replies.
 
"I really rather not eat anymore. I'm really not hungry and I don't think I even could. A day of rest might do me some good." Ellie said as she pushed her plate aside. Continuing to sip her tea she wondered if missing the hunt would mean missing out on seeing much of Henry today.
 
Hiding his disappointment, Henry tucks into his breakfast. What could be a full day in the saddle, is a real workout for man and horse. He wishes Jimmy was going on the hunt and wonders how he is doing. If it is at all possible to do, Jimmy will not fail him. He is sure.

With breakfast over the group heads to the stable yards. Lady Addling climbs aboard her two horse Hooper Spider Phaeton, while a groom takes the rear seat mounted behind the driver after passing her the reins. The Hooper Spider is a very light, very fast and some what dangerous carriage. Generous suspension from it's large leaf springs places the center of gravity high. Ellie's older auntie climbs aboard the phaeton and holds the reins with a confidence that belies her age and sex. The men all mount up. Lord Darlington has a groom but Henry and a still ailing Richard are unattended.
 
Ellie follows them out to the stable to see them off. "Do you think Richrd will be alright? He still looks a bit worn out." She asked Henry as he mounted his horse. "Please keep a watch over him. Make sure he doesn't get into any trouble..."
 
Henry laughs and says loudly, "He'll be fine. But don't worry, I will hold his hand for him when he needs it."

"It's not my hand that needs holding. It's my head. I do hope those pills start working soon," Richard says sadly, "Don't worry about me, Ellie. This is not my first hangover nor I suspect my last."

"There, you see! He is fine," Henry says still laughing.

Even Lord Darlington seems to be getting some amusement out of his son's ailment. The poorest and the richest classes all drink heavily. The poor when they can, the rich all the time. By four in the afternoon, most nobles have had a half dozen drinks of some sort over the course of the day, from small beer to sherries and ports. A hip flask is a standard item for a well dressed gentleman. Henry's always has his with him, full of Scotch. Although Henry will explain it away as for medicinal reasons.

Lord Darlington follows his sister's carriage out of the yard with Richard close behind. Henry lingers for just a moment.

"Don't worry. I will see Richard does not fall off and hurt himself," he says to Ellie, "I do hope you feel better by days end, Miss Darlington." "I was thinking, when we return we might have another look at your father's collection. I so enjoyed our last visit there. I hope you feel better when we return. If not perhaps there will be something I can do about it."

He gives Ellie a wink, then rides off to catch up with the others. Lady Addling is keeping up quite a pace in her fast carriage.
 
Ellie sighed and headed back into the house once they all left the stable. Going inside she found a blanket and headed to the library. Grabbing a book she curled up on a chaise deciding to read a bit while the house was practically empty. In a couple of hours she was fast asleep, still exhausted after last nights events.
 
It's an hours ride, at a brisk pace, to the start point of the hunt. From all points of the compass, riders have arrived. Members of Parliament, Lords, retired Generals, local squires of good name and a few ladies on horseback mingle and mill about. The host has sandwiches and snacks available to be put in a rider's saddle sandwich box, as well as insulated flasks of tea. The foxhounds, all to knowing of what is to happen, strain at their leashes in excitement.

Lady Addling parks her light phaeton with the other carriages. The hunt is in two groups. The more able and experienced ride in a direct group while those with disabilities, age concerns or lack of horse experience ride in another group. The latter group will take the easier routes in following the hunt. Sticking to open fields and roads, while using gates. The former are the experienced fence leapers and close bush riders. The widow Daphne arrives on her hunter with her ward Suzie, driving a carriage. Lady Addling strikes up a conversation with the two ladies. The result being Suzie abandons her carriage to ride with Ellie's aunt.

Daphne's hunter is very much on the draft side of the horse family. She is greeted brightly and respectably by most of the men. Apparently she is a feature at these events and along with her giant of a horse is noted to be one of the best hunters present. As Lady Addling and Daphne's ward ready the Hooper, Daphne rides over to Richard and Henry.

"Good morning, Gentlemen," she says smiling brightly.

"Good morning," both men reply looking up.

Tall for a woman and sitting a top her great horse. Daphne looks down at the men from her throne of English leather. Her dress is modelled after a man's hunting costume, even to the style of her top hat. A carved ivory handled crop completes the picture.

"You two fine men would not object if I rode with you today," she states more than asks.

"Not at all," Richard replies quickly, "It would be our pleasure."

Richard is looking much improved. Henry is admiring her horse, when he realizes it is a stallion.

"You must be an accomplished horsewoman to ride such an animal," Henry says admiringly.

"Thank you, Major. The more spirited the ride, the better, I think," replies Daphne. "And I do enjoy a good spirited ride," she continues looking Henry in the eye.

Henry is able to escape her look by the commotion of the hounds being released. There is a slight breeze out of the north and the hounds head off across the grounds in that direction, followed by their handlers and the hunt master with his horn. The dogs are allowed several hundred yards to remove the distraction of horses, before the hunters set out. For now the light carriages of some of the ladies stay with the horses.

Not five minutes in to the hunt, the sound of the baying of the hounds and a long horn note signals the chase is on. It is excellent fox country. Thick hedgerows stop even the hounds, who have to be led through the nearest gate to pick up the chase again. For the next two hours, the fox leads the hunt through bramble thickets and dense woods, around an area of four square miles. The direct group follows on the heels of the pack, jumping fences and gates that the dogs go through or under. A hedgerow that slows the pack allows the riders a chance to catch their breath and rest the horses for a few minutes, while the boisterous pack of hounds are coaxed and led through an opening.

Richard is looking much better and is ravenously eating from his sandwich box. Henry gets off his horse to work out a bit of stiffness. It has been awhile since he spent this much time in a saddle at this pace.

Daphne giggles from a top her stallion. "Has it been awhile since you were properly in the saddle, Major? You appear a bit stiff," she asks Henry, "Not that I mind a bit of stiffness in a man at times." "I sympathize. It's been too long for me since I was last saddled...ridden... You know what I mean."

Through the hedgerow obstacle the hounds pick up the scent and are off again. Daphne laughs aloud and quickly follows. Henry swings up in to the saddle. Richard finishes his sandwich.

"What is it, with you and women?" Richard asks Henry, "What have you got I don't? I mean I do alright but they never just hurl themselves at me."

Henry laughs, "It's the accent. Gets them every time."

"What so if I talked... like this," Richard replies mimicking Henry's Scots accent, badly.

"Lord Darlington, if you ever try speak like that again. I will have to call you out for your grievous insult to Scotland," Henry says with a mock seriousness.

Richard makes a rude noise in reply and urges his horse after Daphne. Henry follows.
 
It wasn't long before someone was shaking her awake asking if she was alright and trying to usher back into her room. "I'm fine, just a little tired..." She said sending them away. Getting up she put her things away and just wandered around the house for a few minutes trying to find a way to occupy her time while everyone was away. It was too quiet though and all she could think about was Henry. It still seemed early so she figured if she left now she might be able to make it before they were too far into the hunt. Rushing out of the house she headed towards the stable and directed someone to ready her horse. It would be a painful ride but Ellie hoped that once she got out there it would be worth the discomfort. With help she quickly mounted her horse and set off towards the location of the start of the hunt. Once she was there she did her best to listen for the hounds as she tried to determine where everyone else was.
 
Unable to throw off the pack, the fox has double backed. With the wind at it's back, the hounds now have to rely on a ground scent or sight. The pack is well trained and though the fox gains some ground, it is unable to shake off the pursuit. The sounding horn directs the easy route party back towards the start point, while the direct group follows close on the heels of the pack.

The indirect group led by Lady Addling in her Spider phaeton run parallel to the direct group through the commons. Both Lady Addling and her young passenger Suzie are grinning from ear to ear as the light carriage flies across the countryside. At each gate encountered her footman, clinging to his seat in the rear, is barely able to regain his seat after opening the gate for Her Ladyship and the others in her group.

The direct group passes the hunt start point a quarter mile to the east. The dogs having to cast about for a scent, has allowed the riders to group up. The widow Daphne leads the group of horses with Henry and Richard flanking her. From a top a small hill the estate house is easily visible as the large group of horses running hard crosses the clear top.
 
As soon a she spots the group Ellie quickly directs her horse toward them and takes off. It's a rough ride but she soon catches up and finds Henry. "I know I'll regret this latter but I couldn't stand sitting alone in the house for another minute..." She said "I hope I'm not interfering too much by arriving so late."
 
Henry beams a big smile as Ellie rides up. The hounds are beating back and forth over a field corner trying to pick up the scent. The contact group mills about waiting. Daphne and Richard are discreetly passing a flask back and forth. Richard is not at all surprised by his sister's arrival, quite used to her eccentric behaviour, smiles hello. Daphne on her giant hunter watches Henry and Ellie out of the corner of her eye.

"Of course you're not interfering. You should have ridden with your aunt and spared yourself some pain," he replies. Dropping his voice he says quietly, "I'm so glad you could join us. I do hope you're not enduring any pain on my account."
 
Ellie laughs "You should know very well that you're the reason for all of my pain." She said softly. "If I had ridden with my Aunt I wouldn't have been able to keep you company and that would have just been very rude of me, although I'm sure my late arrival isn't much better. At least I came to my senses and am here now."
 
The hounds begin to bray as they catch the scent again. A Tally-ho rings out from a huntsman, the fox has finally been sighted disappearing into a woods across the fields. The hounds are off and so is the contact group.

Daphne eagerly spurs her horse to the lead, followed by a seemingly much improved Richard.

"Come on you two!" Richard calls out to his sister and Henry as he races past.

Henry looks at Ellie and asks, "Are you sure you're up for this?"
 
"I'm pretty sure I don't have much of a choice now." She said "As painful as this is, I have to do it..." Sighing she took off following after her brother and the rest of the group. She tried her best to hide the severe pain as she rode but her eyes watered threatening to give away her secret.
 
Henry keeps pace with Ellie. He can see her suffering. But he's seen her naked ass and while obviously painful, the birching did no real harm. A couple of days of discomfort and her young flesh should have healed. The memory of rubbing lotion on her buttocks comes to his mind and brings on the natural reaction to such an image.

The hunt gallops across the field as the hounds disappear into the thick woods. Leading the contact group Daphne and Richard plunge into the trees shortly after the hounds. A track through the woods enters a couple hundred yards down the treeline. The rest of the contact group veers off for the trail entrance.

Henry stays on course for the spot where the hounds went in.
 
Back
Top