UK CD/sissy/bi curious friends...

Thanks for sharing I love a little bit of non consent.

I just put together an epilogue at someone's request:

A few years have gone by, and now Daphne is living as a woman answering phones at the gym. She spends all day watching the men work out, wondering how she spent so many years pretending to be one of them. She dresses provocatively now, fully embracing the hyper-femininity with the zeal of a convert. She's fond of leather skirts and low-cut satin blouses. The hormones have helped form her breasts, and she flaunts her new curves like there's no tomorrow.

She likes to drum her blood red nails on the receptionist desk to get a man's attention and then play hard to get when they turn her way. It's a game she plays, and she always wins. She's showing off for them, of course, but a great many of them, flexing, squatting, and occasionally grunting caveman-like, are showing off for her.

By knowing so well what a man wants, she has the ability to deliver it in bucket-loads. From her smokey eyes and glossy red lips to the click-click-click of her heels as she saunters down the hallway, everything about her is designed to man a man's cock yearn to explode in her or on her. Some women feel men undress them with her eyes. Daphne knows better. She can feel them bend her over a coffee table and fuck her dizzy with their eyes.

Just about every man in the gym knew her as Francis, so there's no point in deceiving anyone. She doesn't lie, nor does she hide the flesh between her smooth, shapely legs.

When she lures a man back to her apartment, there's no surprise when she peels off her skin-tight outfit. Quite the contrary, it's all part of her inexhaustible appeal. She's very choosy about whom she'll let touch it, though. For most men, she insists on being treated like- well, not a lady perhaps, but a woman at the very least. For a handful of partners, though, mostly biological women and a handful of lucky men, she invites them to touch it. They can even call it her "cock" if that pleases them.

Standing there in the doorway to her bedroom in stockings, 5-inch heels and a raging erection peeking through her black lace panties, she's a thing of beauty, a goddess of lust.

You can see her sizing you up in her mind. Just how many times can she make you cum before you pass out? Tonight's the night she's going to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of your Tootsie Pop.

35 UK Here

Hi everybody, 35 bicurious near watford here, a very very closet sissy here and would LOVE a special friend to explore my bi sissy side with hehee :)

Mwah xx

Hi everybody, 35 bicurious near watford here, a very very closet sissy here and would LOVE a special friend to explore my bi sissy side with hehee :)

Mwah xx

Welcome, enjoy the thread, lots of variety here, but all friendly and encouraging, many also post on the Crossdressing thread too, sharing their pics of the cd exploits. Am sure you will find what you are looking for! ;)

Welcome, enjoy the thread, lots of variety here, but all friendly and encouraging, many also post on the Crossdressing thread too, sharing their pics of the cd exploits. Am sure you will find what you are looking for! ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks lucy heehee you are an angel heehee xxx

Thanks "blush", I am not used to anyone thinking I am hot, but I am glad you find my pics appealing, nylon and silk and lace can hide a multitude of sins.. :)

I will be discreet when, not if (got to be positive) it happens, still sorting, still chatting..

Lucy :rose:

Hope you have a great time :)
And yes, you do look very hot, it's all about how sexy you feel, it comes across in every picture, believe me x

Mwah xx

Hi LacySammi and welcome. I hope you find your special friend - still seeking mine. Best of luck, Terri

Hope you have a great time :)
And yes, you do look very hot, it's all about how sexy you feel, it comes across in every picture, believe me x

Thank you, flattery gets you... Well, who knows!!??

I enjoy dressing, such sensual fabrics, though am generally straight in orientation ... Recent flirts from very sexy CDs are challenging that!! :devil:

Hi all. I'm a 32 CD from Glasgow. Like you Lucy, I'm generally straight but really love showing off my pics to guys and girls. Seriously considering meeting up with another cd or guy but haven't worked up the confidence yet

Definitely UK, I think of myself as TG rather than sissy but I get confused by all the labels

Hi all. I'm a 32 CD from Glasgow. Like you Lucy, I'm generally straight but really love showing off my pics to guys and girls. Seriously considering meeting up with another cd or guy but haven't worked up the confidence yet

Share on here, and the Crossdressing thread, and you will find very supportive people encouraging you. I too am hoping to meet up, to share dressing and chat not for anything more, but that's hard to do I think!

Always a sad moment... Stockings off, civvies on :-(
Lucy :mad:

Definitely UK, I think of myself as TG rather than sissy but I get confused by all the labels

Forget labels, be you, enjoy whatever it is that floats your boat without the worry of working out which arbitrary group that might put you in!

Long ago gave up working out what I am, just got on and did my thing with whoever thought my thing was of interest to them!

Lucy x

Hi, I think the only labels you need think about are "happy" and "unhappy." Be happy, find people that make you & let you be happy, don't worry about anything else :)

Thank you, flattery gets you... Well, who knows!!??

I enjoy dressing, such sensual fabrics, though am generally straight in orientation ... Recent flirts from very sexy CDs are challenging that!! :devil:

Like i say, that pleasure, that sexiness comes through, i'm sure a lot of people are wondering what theyd do if they were kneeling at those legs...!

x

Like i say, that pleasure, that sexiness comes through, i'm sure a lot of people are wondering what theyd do if they were kneeling at those legs...!

x

I'm sure there's not that many, but it's kind of you to think such thoughts... Have you thought what you would do?? :rolleyes:

Hi from Edinburgh

Hi everyone it's nice to have a uk thread like this.
I'm a fit mature bisexual guy who loves cross dressers and transvestites. I have always found stockings and lingerie a lovely turn on. A lady with a beautiful cock is the best of both worlds. Sexually it can be incredibly erotic.
Don't be frightened to explore and embrace your sexuality. I love the whole experience.

Back