What would be sluttier

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Posts
656
If you passed a car up on the highway and her boobs were out. Or if you passed a car up on the highway and she was stroking his dick?
 
Definitely the dick stroking is sluttier

. . . although I'd expect that if she were stroking him, her boobs would be out for me to see as well.
 
Indeed, don't see how this is either or question.

If only dick stroking may be less readily noticeable than tits hanging out, so maybe the sequence goes so that tits capture my attention and then I figure she's stroking his dick as well.
 
If you passed a car up on the highway and her boobs were out. Or if you passed a car up on the highway and she was stroking his dick?
Both at the same time and he is wearing a dress and lingerie! Oh wait, my wife and I have done that one!
 
I suppose if it was clearly visible that I saw her stroking his dick I’d go for that but I’d definitely notice if her boobs were out so I’ll go with that as my answer
 
. . . although I'd expect that if she were stroking him, her boobs would be out for me to see as well.

My wife has given me hand jobs while I'm driving and I love it. She has never had her tits out while doing this. I'm gonna have to work on that.
 
Stroking dick - the man is a slut. The girl is OK.
Her boobs out - The girl is a bit slutty. But that's OK! More women should do that :D
 
I like the fact that the woman might be turned on by showing herself off. That really is slutty... 💋
 
Stroking dick - the man is a slut. The girl is OK.
Her boobs out - The girl is a bit slutty. But that's OK! More women should do that :D

My wife calls me her slut! I try my best to live up to that.
 
If you passed a car and she was sucking him while he is driving or she is ridding him as he is driving.
 
How about I'm eating her out whilst she plays with my boobs?

What was the question again? :D
 
I can only speak to the one I’ve actually done.

What’s that? Which one was it? Wouldn’t YOU like to know.

Yes, I did feel pretty slutty with my tits out at 65 mph.
 
I don't know which is sluttier, but lots of trucks paused beside our car on the highway to watch her stroke my dick while I fingered her pussy.
 
Boobs out would be more obvious and exhibitionist and the stroking would be more discreet.

So boobs = sluttier.
 
Back
Top