Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That

took too long to load..and why? cos it was Youtube..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

UselessinChinaYoutube, LOL. Ogg, Saxon, HP, Jane and I will make a chorus line and video songs to post for you. (Ogg has amazing legs ...!)
:kiss:

A-Chorus-Line-at-London-P-010.jpg

I like that day too. One that cracks me up is "Star Wars Day" better known as the 4th of May.

LOL, yes, may the forth (lisping it!) be with you.

Ah me! I was so in love with Darth Vader when I was a kitten. The romance of him floating off into space in his little fighter spacecraft at the end of the first film totally got to me. I had this mega cool Star Wars pencil case with Stormtroopers all over it.
:heart:

LOL, yes, may the forth (lisping it!) be with you.

Ah me! I was so in love with Darth Vader when I was a kitten. The romance of him floating off into space in his little fighter spacecraft at the end of the first film totally got to me. I had this mega cool Star Wars pencil case with Stormtroopers all over it.
:heart:
Then I'd think of Natalie Portman in Phantom Menace which links to

Black Swan ( how she worked for that role :rose: )

Phantom Menace is part of the Star Wars series... , Darth Vader... sorry - thought it was plain

Last edited:
Where's the link, then ?

For me it was Princess Leia as a slave in front of Jabba the Hutt.
What a pretty sight.
I think Nat Portman tied to a post in a tight white shirt rivaled the Hutt slave costume. Both are damn hot.

For me it was SpaceBalls and the Vacuum Air-removing Maid/Ship

"Use the Schwartz to change it from suck to blow!"

I hope I didn't fuck the quote up too bad, I haven't seen Spaceballs in a while.

I think Nat Portman tied to a post in a tight white shirt rivaled the Hutt slave costume. Both are damn hot.

I hope I didn't fuck the quote up too bad, I haven't seen Spaceballs in a while.

Spaceballs managed to somehow circumvent my consciousness - but the word does trigger a distant memory of Speedball nibs

Attachments

• Nibs1_lg.jpg
    Nibs1_lg.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
Spaceballs managed to somehow circumvent my consciousness - but the word does trigger a distant memory of Speedball nibs

'Lo, Sugar! :)

One day I'll learn Japanese calligraphy; I started doing a little Sumi E painting. (This is not one of mine, LOL.)

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRco-lpllgxUv11aT_9dn4VYkBOhJbV1PuEcxw_yGv-W33QjSZ9DA

Cor, HP, gosh, Princess Leia in the hands of Jabba the Hutt - so vile and disgusting and ... excuse me I just have to go and lie down a moment ....
;)

Close; "It's Mega Maid! She's gone from suck to blow!" :D

'Lo, Sugar! :)

One day I'll learn Japanese calligraphy; I started doing a little Sumi E painting. (This is not one of mine, LOL.)

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRco-lpllgxUv11aT_9dn4VYkBOhJbV1PuEcxw_yGv-W33QjSZ9DA

Cor, HP, gosh, Princess Leia in the hands of Jabba the Hutt - so vile and disgusting and ... excuse me I just have to go and lie down a moment ....
;)

The Last Samurai was on last night. Nice, but still not as good as reading Shogun. Hope I can see the mini series sometime.

Close; "It's Mega Maid! She's gone from suck to blow!" :D

The Last Samurai was on last night. Nice, but still not as good as reading Shogun. Hope I can see the mini series sometime.

Minis galore!

Don't you think this tartan mini skirt is chic? I ought to get one, to demonstrate my national pride better. No, no it is my national pride I'm aiming to show off!

5525d1371089993-miniology-radio-june-broadcast-tumblr_l82w429hj91qc6tf6o1_1280.jpg

Minis galore!

Don't you think this tartan mini skirt is chic? I ought to get one, to demonstrate my national pride better. No, no it is my national pride I'm aiming to show off!

5525d1371089993-miniology-radio-june-broadcast-tumblr_l82w429hj91qc6tf6o1_1280.jpg

:eek::devil: Yes, I think you should get the skirt. Especially to show off your....ummm...national pride. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back