Confessions: What are yours? (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT- I hurt people I cared about, and this time it is enough to make me want to avoid everything that causes hurt.
IACT- it makes me not want to talk to anyone .

ICT I feel the same . I've hurt someone close to me & sometimes I wish I wasn't cursed with being honest.
A simple lie would of avoided hurting them & losing them .

ICT I bet the liars get the girls & the honest men don't .
ICT it sucks

IFCT I'm hurting bad on the inside

Last edited:
ICT several years ago I discovered I have a cumshot fetish. I love seeing someone wearing my cum. It's a major turn on to me. However, my SO has a major cum aversion. Unless it's inside her, she wants nothing to do with it. Lately I've been craving nothing more than to cover a lovely pair of breasts with a load, but know it'll have to stay in the realm of fantasy for the time being.

ICT several years ago I discovered I have a cumshot fetish. I love seeing someone wearing my cum. It's a major turn on to me. However, my SO has a major cum aversion. Unless it's inside her, she wants nothing to do with it. Lately I've been craving nothing more than to cover a lovely pair of breasts with a load, but know it'll have to stay in the realm of fantasy for the time being.

One of my favorite places to take a cumshot is in my hair... And then bundle it into a scrunchie and go out in public with it hidden in my hair.

One of my favorite places to take a cumshot is in my hair... And then bundle it into a scrunchie and go out in public with it hidden in my hair.

Are you serious?

There aren't many things that I can say I've never heard before, but you're the first woman I've ever heard state a preference for getting cum in her hair and particularly wearing it out in public.

Are you serious?

There aren't many things that I can say I've never heard before, but you're the first woman I've ever heard state a preference for getting cum in her hair and particularly wearing it out in public.

:rolleyes: Yeah. Hair is the last place I want it. Cum doesn't have a fresh. "Just shampooed" smell to it.
Ict-If that turns you on, more power to you.

Are you serious?

It's not like this is a daily thing, but I have very long, very thick hair. After some quick head, bundling it up in a messy bun - - it's pretty much lost, but we know it's there and going to the store is a turn on for both of us. It's not a hairstyle I'd wear to meet the Queen or anything... But to Target? Sure

:rolleyes: Yeah. Hair is the last place I want it. Cum doesn't have a fresh. "Just shampooed" smell to it.
Ict-If that turns you on, more power to you.

Thanks for your permission. If your man's cum is so rank perhaps he needs to adjust his eating habits. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ICT that I have looked forward to the above reply.

It didn't disappoint :D

Thanks for your permission. If your man's cum is so rank perhaps he needs to adjust his eating habits. :rolleyes:

hahaha that's funny. I suddenly feel like grade school where I should be saying "My mans cum smells better than your mans, na na na na boo boo"

No permission was given, you are an adult. Do as you please. :rose:

It's not like this is a daily thing, but I have very long, very thick hair. After some quick head, bundling it up in a messy bun - - it's pretty much lost, but we know it's there and going to the store is a turn on for both of us. It's not a hairstyle I'd wear to meet the Queen or anything... But to Target? Sure

Interesting indeed. I'd enjoy that... a secret that you carry around with you for a bit.

ICT I need a special lady's lovely head of hair to drop my sweet smelling load into...i feel inspired!! lol

:rolleyes:

ICT that it sucks but doing the right thing will sometimes suck. We can't really be chummy or talk daily anymore because of commitments but I do miss the laughs.

IACT I also miss how naughty and filthy I could be around him with no judgements and he even pushed my boundaries and embraced the side that I hide so carefully. I miss him loads.

:kiss:

ICT I had a brownie and chips today TT_TT
IACT I wasn't supposed to have the brownie or chips :( :( :(

ICT I've been surfing around Lit most of today, using my smartphone, when I should have been working.

ICT I awoke very horny today
IACT I'm finding it hard to concentrate on work while I'm like this

ITC I was more worried than I let on about today's outcome
IACT I'm glad it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back