Briefs

I envisage the briefs worn as headgear. I try to visualize those folks who are turned on by briefs as head coverings. I shudder.

OK, forget the funny berets. A briefs fetishist has it made! All those lingerie and underwear catalogues, and magazine and newspaper ads -- free pr0n by the truckload! No need for costly subscriptions! No expensive strip clubs! A perfect fetish for cheap bastards, er I mean financially astute pragmatists.

Are the best briefs simple or frilly? What are the best colors? Should they contain vivid or subtle patterns, or images and symbols, or text messages? Should they be edible? Should they be laced with drugs? Should they be wired for surveillance? How about suicide-bomber briefs? What a rush!

Yes, there's more to briefs than meets the eye.

You've just described what its like to have a foot fetish in the middle of summer. All the sexy sandals exposed feet pretty toe nails, all out in the open for all to see.

As for the topic of a briefs fetish I'm wondering if "boy shorts" would be the female equivalent? I find them to be both cute/sexy at the same time.

You've just described what its like to have a foot fetish in the middle of summer. All the sexy sandals exposed feet pretty toe nails, all out in the open for all to see.
One of my cow-orkers wore open sandals in all weather (except winter storms). Her nearly prehensile feet twisted and contorted constantly, her sandals slipping off when she sat at meeting tables or her desk, her toenails always painted in psychedelic patterns. She was totally mesmerizing. I *had* to avoid her, but couldn't. Oh, the agonizing ecstasy!

One of my cow-orkers wore open sandals in all weather (except winter storms). Her nearly prehensile feet twisted and contorted constantly, her sandals slipping off when she sat at meeting tables or her desk, her toenails always painted in psychedelic patterns. She was totally mesmerizing. I *had* to avoid her, but couldn't. Oh, the agonizing ecstasy!

Ah yes those cock teasing foot whores!

My wife comes home from work, slips her shoes off and puts her feet up. She knows all she has to do is sit there and wiggle her toes in her black stockings and she's going to get a foot rub.

That's nothin'. Poor me, I have a fingernail fetish. Any woman in my line of sight with painted fingernails has me flipping like a flag on a pole. My office is an erotic delicatessen. I go crazy at the bar scene. God help me if I ever stumble onto a retro-80s party! Sexy feet are hard enough to avoid in the summer, but sexy fingernails are around all damn year long!

Hallelujah for that!

Back