What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry.

Sometimes it is better to go ahead and cry...old proverb:

"When sorrow does not take its vent in tears, another organ weeps".

If I were where you are, you could cry on my shoulder....
 
Sometimes it is better to go ahead and cry...old proverb:

"When sorrow does not take its vent in tears, another organ weeps".

If I were where you are, you could cry on my shoulder....

Thanks Tx. I actually did take a walk and cry it out.
 
What next......" Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"
:rolleyes:
 
where's my fucking thread...you know the non vanity, vanity one what I didn't actually start but GA did to try and push his story...:cool:;)

*goes off to page 5 to look for it...*:D

I want a VW combi...
 
Why does Ben Kingsley always play the baddie?

He was fucking Ghandi for fucks sake...:cool:
 
Lol. I don't know, I've been hydrating today. I was feeling...fragile even in my skin. Mass amounts of electrolyte laden water was needed.

*Hugs you tight* You need anything? Chocolate? Vodka? Anything at all? :D
 
Is there ever a time where being completely open doesn't leave you vulnerable or hurt?

Not a depressed question of thought...more so a question I can't seem to answer...
 
Bedsheets beckoning me near; a pillow softly caressing my weary head as I transgress the border from conscious to.....not....
 
Thinking that I have missed hanging out on Lit and it's good to be back….oh and also thinking what kind of fun/trouble I can get up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top