What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time an ex and I parked outside a pub and she climbed on top of me. . .
 
I'm really getting tired of hearing people say, "at the end of the day". Is there a more over-used phrase currently? I hear someone say that phrase and I just completely tune out everything they're saying and, at the end of the day, isn't that the worst thing we can do in a conversation? Oh dammit!
 
Is there a right way to deal with grief? When you feel a loss approaching, what are you supposed to do? Run after it? Stand there and watch it slip away? Turn around and walk in the other direction?
 
Is there a right way to deal with grief? When you feel a loss approaching, what are you supposed to do? Run after it? Stand there and watch it slip away? Turn around and walk in the other direction?

Sadly, there is no other way than to face it and go through it. Otherwise, it will only be delayed and perhaps end up all the more painful. I am right in the midst of it and it sucks. :(
 
We get it, movies.
Children's songs and nursery rhymes are always creepy when played and sung slowly.
Universal truth.
 
Should I make reservations today for a jazz concert in January or wait until all the good seats are gone and not go?
 
I noticed a women at the gym earlier, 10yrs or so older then myself and she was really quite beautiful. I hope I’m one of those women that ages as graceful as she is. I don’t want to get old, I know everyone says this, but it really upsets me thinking about loosing my independence in my older (way older) years. Possibly it’s my loss of independence that’s more upsetting than age itself. Funny how when you write something out you see what really is the bottom line fear.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top