Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

alli_cat said:
Just ordered the slim blue vibrator feeldoe today... gives me about a week to find someone to try it with!!

:cathappy:

MMMMMMMMMM

Oh Goody we can compare notes:D

hmmmmm maybe you might need some instruction:p
 
I agree.....

Someone must have news by now! A lady's point of view.........
A view of a lady?????????
To buy feeldoe or not to buy feeldoe? I need to know whether it's worth it to the ladies!
 
BUMP!!!!

Soon...perhaps a friend will post her experience here....

What have you done lately with your feeldoe??
 
My wife love's it. She says all the bumps and ridges are in the right places. Now I've gotta tell her to put it away long enough to watch these football games.........................................
 
Would it be possible....

Can you use feeldoe to get double connected with your partner? (2 feeldoes would be necessary if you don't come equiped with your own natural penis.)

Mia (the feeldoe's inventor) is taking suggestions for new models, so put your ideas down. So far... larger sizes are already in the works... realistic penis versions have been suggested (the original idea of the feeldoe was more FF based)..... one user has suggested more stability could be improved if the feeldoe was inserted both vaginally and anally.

Thoughts? Comments?
 
bump

hmmm nice bumps.... still waiting to see them do their wonders
 
OH Yes!
I am intrigued as well!

I never used to enjoy anal play prior to having to be treated for prostate cancer .

But now I have a moderately reduced prostate which is no longer hyper sensitive and doesnt cause an immediate and slightly painful ejaculation when touched.

I have been using an "Aneros" prostate stimulator with really nice results.

I would realy like tho to sometime be massaged analy by a lady friend wearing a strap on, while my soles were on her shoulders , ready for lots of licking
As is my favorite intercourse. deep strokes and Bare Soles to lick mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
Would it be possible....

Maybe some narrower ones,? specifically for anal play and prostate masage ?
 
Re: Would it be possible....

BareFootPagan said:
Maybe some narrower ones,? specifically for anal play and prostate masage ?
Given the shape of the Feeldoe, I would say any size is appropriate for anal play. Even if the bulb end isn't inside someone, it can be used as a convenient handle!
 
oh Alli cat.... or any other "explorers"

Explorers would include any who have used the pony (bulb) or the horse (dildo) end as they are apparently referred to by their creator.

I know a few explorers. I'll go find them.

(in other words........... BUMP!!)
 
the bulb end......

the bulb end goes in the lover..... the long end is for the loveee...

The bulb is intended to give a woman some control.... a way to hold it if she works her muscles correctly.
 
Re: the bulb end......

uptoplay2 said:
the bulb end goes in the lover..... the long end is for the loveee...

The bulb is intended to give a woman some control.... a way to hold it if she works her muscles correctly.

BlueSugar was talking about the Nexus, though. It doesn't have a bulb, only the Feeldoe does.

Originally posted by BlueSugar
woah, I'm guessing the drastically curved end goes inside the wearer and the other part goes to the fuckee? or does it not matter?

You're exactly right! The Nexus is really only designed to be worn by a female. The curved end is made specifically to fit the female anatomy - when you are wearing it, the curved end fits you perfectly rather than being somewhat loose like a traditional boomerang-style double dildo. (NOT a straight double that's been bent, but a boomerang double.) I've had lots of fun with both sizes of the Nexus, myself; the shape and size of the wearer's end is great for sensation while still allowing you to "go to town" so to speak. As I've mentioned before, my concern about the Feeldoe is that the wearer would be concentrating so hard on keeping it in there that there wouldn't be much opportunity for rough play. That's not the case with the Nexus, which when worn with a harness (as it generally should be) allows for any kind of fucking you can come up with!
 
Re: Re: the bulb end......

Etoile said:
BlueSugar was talking about the Nexus, though. It doesn't have a bulb, only the Feeldoe does.



You're exactly right! The Nexus is really only designed to be worn by a female. The curved end is made specifically to fit the female anatomy - when you are wearing it, the curved end fits you perfectly rather than being somewhat loose like a traditional boomerang-style double dildo. (NOT a straight double that's been bent, but a boomerang double.) I've had lots of fun with both sizes of the Nexus, myself; the shape and size of the wearer's end is great for sensation while still allowing you to "go to town" so to speak. As I've mentioned before, my concern about the Feeldoe is that the wearer would be concentrating so hard on keeping it in there that there wouldn't be much opportunity for rough play. That's not the case with the Nexus, which when worn with a harness (as it generally should be) allows for any kind of fucking you can come up with!

Rightright, I've heard much about the feeldoe and understand its dynamics in bed, I remember reading about it when it was "new" and when it came to Lit there were a bunch of threads about it. M isn't interested in anal and neither am I so it isn't really an option.
I've never seen the nexus though, and it looks like wicked fun. I'd love a few fem/fem toys in my box o fun for when we have threesomes or if/when we get a permanent third or who knows in time for when I have the chance to date females.

I must admit with all the threesome threads floating around these past two months and the finding of this toy - the dreams I've been having are insanely hot. :)

edit to add:
the toy thread on the HT I was talking about Online sex shops
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: the bulb end......

Etoile said:
BlueSugar was talking about the Nexus, though. It doesn't have a bulb, only the Feeldoe does.



As I've mentioned before, my concern about the Feeldoe is that the wearer would be concentrating so hard on keeping it in there that there wouldn't be much opportunity for rough play. That's not the case with the Nexus, which when worn with a harness (as it generally should be) allows for any kind of fucking you can come up with!

Etoile: What brand and model of harness would you recommend for the nexus? Thanks. K
 
ooooooooops Sorry

Corrected as usual by Etoile..... Silly me....... it is a feeldoe thread.

I was much more in the nexus camp until it became clear that it needed a harness. I'd get both!

Etoile....... I wish you could take a feeldoe out for a test drive! Imagine if it did work?

Then again..... I love the idea of that wonderful curved part of the Nexus being hidden away doing it's wonders as you stroke away.
 
Re: Re: Re: the bulb end......

kalalau said:
Etoile: What brand and model of harness would you recommend for the nexus? Thanks. K
Heck, just about any, really. My usual advice about harnesses applies to the Nexus the same as with any other harness-compatible dildo. My wife and I each have our own texas two-strap because we happen to prefer leather and the two-strap style. (And we don't like having to adjust it depending on who's wearing it! Hence the each having our own. Just strap it on and go!)
 
Well..... sooner or later we will hear

There have to me more folks out there with good experiences with feeldoe. It's not like those who have had trouble didn't like it. It would be nice to know if they continued to learn how to use it better. I'd say I've seen more positive reports... and even those with issues thought the feeldoe was fine for "loving" sex.

Feeling teamed up on by nexus lovers........ well I can wish!
 
After e-mailing Mia (inventor or the feeldoe for those of you who don't know), she called, at my invitation, and we had a nice chat. I told her I was hoping for a more realistic version to use with my hubby and we talked alot about size and color. The realistic is in the works, but it is several months down the road.

She told me that in her testing of the product, most females had no trouble keeping the bulb end in the vagina. If you really like to get rowdy, you can use a strap on. I'm not really into that since I have my strap on set up exactly how we like it and don't want to make changes. Bbut, Mia suggested wearing it with your latex panties for that extra feeling of security!

Hmmmmmm..... since I just got some crotchless latex panties for Christmas (what a husband I have), I've been thinking about this idea and I like it. Soooooo.....maybe I'll get a feeldoe for......Valentine's Day! Don't even care if it's not realistic, if we like it, we'll just get another one down the road.

We'll definitely post some pix.
 
Sounds cool, smokeygirl6! I think I'll stick with the non-realistic kind but your report makes me even more interested in trying it, just to see if it really works!
 
No new users?

With the possible demise of Muffy's thread....... I have to hope perhaps other strings of interest will heat up again.
 
Back
Top