Talia's campus fun (closed)

Rick had tossed on gym shorts but had kept on his shirt, partially unbuttoned, sleeves rolled up

The fire was raging quickly enough the wood crackling and the flames dancing created incredible ambiant light as he sat on the fur blanket waiting for her, wondering what she had planned

He knew the music the minute it started...it was the song...her song...and he was hard

But seeing her...walking into the room....how had this fantasy girl fallen for him...if he could have drooled he would have....she looked fucking fantastic

But then she started to dance...like only she could dance...and all he could do was let out a small, needy growl

She danced around pulling him to his feet with a wink and a whispered join me

Never was he so happy to indulge a request

She had not idea how crazy he was about her, nor did he really thin she felt the same way

She was young and that vestige of experience gave him a subtle appreciation of how rare their passion was

He got up and grinded into her kissing her neck and letting his hands run as freely as the song suggested

"you are all I want, and I will never want another like I do you"

She kissed him dancing with the music.

And I love you

“And I love you”

Her words shot through him like lightning

He felt stronger, happier, more vibrant and complete

Oh Talia I love you too

He couldn’t help himself as he escalated the dance, ripping her/his shirt open, biting her neck, and insatiable need to feel skin on skin, and insatiable need to feel
His passion deep inside her, their bodies writhing

God, I love you and need you...so hungry

She pulled him down to the floor remembing the video for the song got very close to intimate at the end and moved to straddle his hips and lay down along his body nipping at his lips

On the floor he peeled off her shorts and his, his hard cock springing from his pants

Their bodies sprawled on the bare skin rug, the glow of the fire glimmering on her body, lighting her eyes, and his

He couldn't wait, he pulled her legs apart in his strong hands, as he towered over, before plunging his throbbing prick deep inside...

I need you, hunger for you Talia....so much need...

He couldn't wait, this was pure passion and love being released, as he pounded into her, driving her into the furry, warm rug and floor

She arched bucking against him.

Yes... need

Her body so perfect as he drove down, deep inside

Over and over

My god I love you and need you

Reaching to take his hands in hers she gasped smiling bucking even more intently not caring the song had ended.

Love... need

He was on top of her, the light of the fire casting shadows on his chest

But he had only one thought...taking her...owning her...making her his

He propped up his arms, and brought his knees up for leverage, and then he began to drive up and down, up and down into her...as deep as he could go...than back out...and then deep once more

Love you...need you...oh lover...FUCK ME

Her hips bucked and rode against him as she could see that desire and fire in his eyes and wanted to feel every bit of it.

Yesss

She whimpered out at his intense thrusts

Every inch of him, enjoyed every inch of her as he pistoned his manhood in and out of her dark, warm, wet tunnel...their bodies yearning for more, more, more

He pulled out and flipped her up so that she was on all fours...her gorgeous backside arched to him

He gripped her waist firmly, and pushed his mushroomed head back in her sweet, pink opening

Their bodies slapped aganst each other...hard, hard, hard...as he took her over and over

Yesss, Talia YESSSS

Hips arched back slamming back against him.

Yes... yess

they had never made love with this intensity

Driving, him into her...her back just as hard into him

So much passion...so much love

Oh take me my love...take all of me

She bucked more and more against him and gasped.

Yes lover... Yes... Now lover

His hands on here waist driving into her over and over

Skin slapping on skin...each of them just pushing harder

Over the edge she took him...and he just pounded into her as he came and came

Yesssss....yessss....oh God, yessss!!!!!

Their lovemaking was incredible...and he couldn't wait to enjoy the next couple of days before reality invaded once again...

He hadn't thought about his phone all day...and hadn't realized that once they were in town...he was again reachable

Why he looked, who knows, and soon as he did, he was almost sick...there were so many messages...

His closet professor friend Bradley, had been caught by the supposed boyfriend of a student with her in bed...the scandal somehow hit the news and the campus was in an uproar

There was a single message from his fiance, "Where the Fuck are you...I thought you were with Brad at his cottage?"

He looked at her, and didn't want to tell her, this did not bode well for them...at least initially

You know Bradley, this is his family's cabin...he was also dating a student, Emily

redheads-brian-dowling-25.jpg

He really loved her I think, but they were caught by an old boyfriend in his bed

He took pictures and the scandal is already campus wide...they are calling for his job, there is a special meeting tomorrow night

Talia we have to go home...and she thought I was here with him....

I see. Yeah... I will pack and use daddy's card to get a cab home. No one will see me with you so no worries there. As for what to tell her about being up here with him no idea.

She moved away from him seeing he was spooked and not sure what to say or do

He heard her and he didn't like it....

No, I will get you home...I won't have you slinking back, I am not ashamed of us...we just have to figure out the right way

I don't know Talia...I know I want you...you make me alive

But I need some time to think...anyway, pack your bags and i will take you home...and then I will figure out what is happening back there

Well that would kill any of there time for a while but she suspected this would spook him away till she had do get drastic.

Just be careful

They packed up...and Rick's mind was whirring

First he felt horrible for Brad...he knew he really liked this girl and there was nothing that wasn't completely mutual

No one understood better than he, as he looked across at Talia

How ironic that his cum was oozing out from her...as he was headed to a friend who had been caught doing exactly the same thing

He also knew out outrage both Lizzy and the entire campus would be, how villified Brad would be, and the questioning he would get from Lizzy as to where he had been and what he was really up to....

...and as of now, he had no answers...only concerns...

She was cleaned up and ready quickly.

Let's go. I have no problem finding my own way back to keep down issues

Back