Cum on her skirt

Came on my wife

My wife dressed up in a tight skirt and blouse last night, just like she wears for work.

And then she let me jerk off all over her

Definitely a fetish of mine. Humping and rubbing against a leather, velvet, or satin skirt until I cum on them...doesn't need to be short, just soft and smooth...is such a delight. Preferably while someone is wearing them, but I've certain done my share of skirt humping and cumming just with the skirt itself. My wife even has a collection of naughty skirts that are "ok to cum on"...ones that we got off ebay, etc...that are hot and naughty, but are ok to basically ruin with lots of cum :)

Currently just my wife's skirts. But I've been a naughty boy and occasionally humped and came on other skirts when I got the chance. I house sat for someone when I was younger, and she was hot and I knew she owned a leather skirt. I took it out of her closet and humped and stroked with it most of the weekend while she was away. Did cum on it, and cleaned it up as best I could before putting it back. I always wonder if she noticed :)

I once took one of my wife's tight black skirts on a business tip with me and came on it every day.

I have seen a few clips of guys cumming into girls panties that the girls are holding open, the cum just shooting in against their pussy but also all over the inside of thier panties. I like to fantasize that the girls want to go on about their day with that nice feeling against them. A pleasent reminder.....:)
My continuation of this fantasy is that we go to a she bar or club and as she flirts with some guy he reaches under her skirt and finds her cum soaked panties and pussy!

My continuation of this fantasy is that we go to a she bar or club and as she flirts with some guy he reaches under her skirt and finds her cum soaked panties and pussy!

I know at least one woman who likes to wear skirts and panties that are cum stained

Once bitten, twice shy.

The topic had me recall an incident quite a while ago when I was in my late teens. I was out with friends at a hen party when I copped off with a stranger. We went out behind the hotel where there was a small copse which we entered, and I leaned back against a tree while he kissed and fondled me. He wanted to fuck me but as I wasn't on the contraceptive pill at the time and he didn't have a condom I wasn't keen on the idea. He pleaded so much and even solemnly promised that he would pull out before he came, I eventually gave in to him, took my knickers off and hitched my skirt and slip up to my waist. He didn't last long once he entered me. He kept his promise to pull out, but the ungrateful brat shot his load over my nylon stocking-tops. I voiced my disapproval in no uncertain terms and he sloped off like a dog with its tail between its legs. I took my stockings off and threw them away before going back to my friends. Once bitten, twice shy.

Wife has shown off in public before in mid thigh, form fitting dress, lacey top hold ups, and no panties. I have often fantadized that going further and her retreating to an isolated, yet public area, where she proceeds to let him explore under her dress as she strokes him off onto her stockings, thighs, and maybe even a bit on her smooth pussy.

Yes, seeing... doing,...

Seeing cum on her skirt or dress, or sweater or top, or wherever, and both of us knowing and recalling how it came to be.....

I lile cum in panties. Last summer me and a friend were on our way out the door when I just had to have her. I bent her over the couch back for a quickie. I simply pushed her panties aside and did her. When I filled her, I just pushed her panties back into place and out the door we went. On the way to the store she told me she could feel my cum running down to her ass, and that got me hot. As we drove I began fingering her through her panties, using them to soak up the mess. It got me so hot, I gave her another load in the parking lot and in we went. Walking through the store I could see large drops of cum running down her legs. When we returned home, I removed her panties. They were soaked from well above her clit to all over her ass! Being the gentleman I am, I licked her clean from her ankles to her waist. I kept those panties and jacked off into them all summer.

I lile cum in panties. Last summer me and a friend were on our way out the door when I just had to have her. I bent her over the couch back for a quickie. I simply pushed her panties aside and did her. When I filled her, I just pushed her panties back into place and out the door we went. On the way to the store she told me she could feel my cum running down to her ass, and that got me hot. As we drove I began fingering her through her panties, using them to soak up the mess. It got me so hot, I gave her another load in the parking lot and in we went. Walking through the store I could see large drops of cum running down her legs. When we returned home, I removed her panties. They were soaked from well above her clit to all over her ass! Being the gentleman I am, I licked her clean from her ankles to her waist. I kept those panties and jacked off into them all summer.

You're quite the romantic, aren't you? ;) :)

The topic had me recall an incident quite a while ago when I was in my late teens. I was out with friends at a hen party when I copped off with a stranger. We went out behind the hotel where there was a small copse which we entered, and I leaned back against a tree while he kissed and fondled me. He wanted to fuck me but as I wasn't on the contraceptive pill at the time and he didn't have a condom I wasn't keen on the idea. He pleaded so much and even solemnly promised that he would pull out before he came, I eventually gave in to him, took my knickers off and hitched my skirt and slip up to my waist. He didn't last long once he entered me. He kept his promise to pull out, but the ungrateful brat shot his load over my nylon stocking-tops. I voiced my disapproval in no uncertain terms and he sloped off like a dog with its tail between its legs. I took my stockings off and threw them away before going back to my friends. Once bitten, twice shy.

Great story. You didn't fancy going back into the party with cum on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBoyLV View Post

You're quite the romantic, aren't you?

And probably not much of a pair of panties, either.

This definitely sounds like a fun day, lucky girl!

Back