Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

I just stumbled upon this thread, and I must admit your pictures are very arousing! I'm 59 and love a good bush. I would love to see more pics.

A lucky stumble for you, I trust from your compliments. I hope you're subscribing to my thread so you don't have to worry about stumbling again. I'm happy you found my photos so stimulating. I plan to share more, just be patient with me.

Rose

Glad you are enjoying being the star of yourown thread Rose.
You shouldn't be surprised though...men flock to sexy women.
I did subscribe and I love it here...keep posing!

;)You are burning up more than time...you are scorching all of our libidos & fantasies!
Have a great Monday!

:rose:'s

Thanks. I'm loving every minute here, but it's so, so time consuming right now. I need a day or two away.

I'm glad you love my thread and am happy to hear that I'm helping to keep your libidos and fantasies from growing cold.

Have a great Monday yourself and the rest of the week.

Rose

quite interesting roseann. any you trim or shave or leave it alone, just show it girl! flaunt it! you got the bod and the response on your thread has been enthusiastic. your photog did some trimming? wonderful! more please! very well done, said, and exhibited!

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes, I plan much more. How could I not given the wonderful responses I've received already.

My photog started giving me close trims this April. That'll be in another post, following a planned post about my bikini trim in 1983. All I need is more time. Please be patient with me.

Rose

glad to hear your inhibitions are gone and you left the collective guilt behind. yes, any more pics, well posed or exposed would be a joy to see. waiting on you and your photog... patiently... and i am interested enough to ask

Well, I'm not sure I'll ever be totally and completely free. The guilt is long gone, part of the package of rejecting my religious upbringing. Vestiges of the rest are still deep in my subconscious. The key to controlling them is to understand that they're there and developing the coping strategies to counteract the inevitable, but thankfully infrequent, flare ups.

Feeling overwhelmed at times and lacking as much free time as I need, thanks for being patient and for your interest. I enjoy it here on Lit and want to stay a long time and post much more.

Rose

Well, I'm not sure I'll ever be totally and completely free. The guilt is long gone, part of the package of rejecting my religious upbringing. Vestiges of the rest are still deep in my subconscious. The key to controlling them is to understand that they're there and developing the coping strategies to counteract the inevitable, but thankfully infrequent, flare ups.

Feeling overwhelmed at times and lacking as much free time as I need, thanks for being patient and for your interest. I enjoy it here on Lit and want to stay a long time and post much more.

Rose

old habits are hard to break and persistent guilt and messages don't help... leave it behind you and focus on what joy you bring to the folks on literotica. you are a true delights and more please! i do look forward to your posts, words or pics... enjoyable!

Is your pubic hair just as light as the hair on your head? That's all I was trying to get at.

Rose

Yes and probably lighter.

Come take a look

You show me yours and I'll show you MINE...

Oh..you have already showed me yours and your "special" hair is delightful

old habits are hard to break and persistent guilt and messages don't help... leave it behind you and focus on what joy you bring to the folks on literotica. you are a true delights and more please! i do look forward to your posts, words or pics... enjoyable!

Thanks. Do you know what else helped me immensely? The four plus years I spent in talk therapy. I just got in under the wire before the insurance companies forced most psychiatrists to drop talk therapy and become pill pushers.

Rose

Yes and probably lighter.

Come take a look

You show me yours and I'll show you MINE...

Oh..you have already showed me yours and your "special" hair is delightful

Glad you like my "special" hair. Where exactly should I go to see yours? I'm not that adept yet hunting for things on Lit.

Rose

Glad you like my "special" hair. Where exactly should I go to see yours? I'm not that adept yet hunting for things on Lit.

Rose

Just come south for the winter..

I am not as courageous about posting as you

Just come south for the winter..

I am not as courageous about posting as you

Based on this July, I'm not certain we'll have winter this year. Which state should I aim for if I'm wrong and the need arises for additional warmth? Do you have a guest room or should I plan on bunking with you?

Rose

I love hair...

I've received many favorable comments about how luxuriant my pubic hair appears in photos from my 20's and 30's. So I decided to share some thoughts about my pubes and a few photos to help illustrate those thoughts.

For as long as I can remember I've been very hirsute. Being critical of that was one of the many ways mom sought to tear me down as I was growing up, specially when puberty struck. In almost every physical aspect we were exact opposites. She was a true blonde all her life till she went grey her last few years. The hair on her head was very fine and soft and silky looking. Hair on her legs was sparse and from late spring till early fall when she tanned at every opportunity was so pale that she often went days without shaving and no one noticed any difference. Her forearms had at worst a covering of peach fuzz. Given her view of nudity as something dirty and immoral I never had even the slightest glimpse of her pubic hair, though I have no doubt it was as blonde as the rest. (Well, maybe not quite as blonde. All the true blondes I've seen in the locker and shower rooms at athletic clubs over the decades were a shade or two darker down below. If any blondes out there read this post, please let me know if I'm wrong.)

Influenced by mom's criticism I thought my pubic hair was dense and overgrown when I was younger. It was definitely not soft and silky, feeling to me more like Brillo. And there was absolutely no curl to it, as straight as straight can be. By the time I was graduating HS mom started telling me that if I ever got married I should make sure all the lights were out the first time I "made love" to my husband or else he'd be so grossed out by my pubes that he'd be turned off forever. Notice that mom said "if" I got married, not "when" I got married, but that's a topic for another time. (One of my few regrets is that I never once had the courage to tell mom that my photographer and I didn't "make love." We just fucked each other.)

It's difficult to illustrate my point without being a bit direct and graphic. Here are two photos one when I was 28 and the other 30 which, I trust, show how overgrown my pubic hair was.

http://www.*********.com/view/?yesctr5rfrcdutu

http://www.*********.com/view/?crrt8axy72tbt5y

If anyone finds these two photos inappropriate for Lit or otherwise offensive I'll delete them from ********* as soon as I can.

I always felt that my pubic hair varied noticeably between winter and summer as illustrated by a photo taken in the summer of 1978 which I shared on the inaugural post that started my thread.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

I'd love to know if others see a difference as well.

The last few years my pubic hair has begun thinning as can be seen in a full-size version of my AV photo.

http://www.*********.com/view/?3tllnx7axrnjnsw

I'll save for other posts the stories and photos of the only time I actually used a razor on my pubic hair to create a bikini line and why I agreed to a very close trim by my photographer earlier this year in April.

Rose

Thanks for the beautiful photos Rose. I think a woman in her natural state is most beautiful and appealing.

Thanks. Do you know what else helped me immensely? The four plus years I spent in talk therapy. I just got in under the wire before the insurance companies forced most psychiatrists to drop talk therapy and become pill pushers.

Rose

forget the therapy... post more pics past and present... that should solve any problems... your avatar pics, past and present, are a damn turn on!

I can't wait...

Thanks for all the compliments. Yes, I plan much more. How could I not given the wonderful responses I've received already.

My photog started giving me close trims this April. That'll be in another post, following a planned post about my bikini trim in 1983. All I need is more time. Please be patient with me.

Rose

But will be patient ;-)

Hi Roseann,
I hope you don't mind if I admire your writing and your pictures. I too will be awaiting your next post.
Kisses,
OQ

Rose, I find your photos of you in your younger years, an artform, and I find your thread refreshing. Its nice to read how you have analyzed your photos, etc.

Thanks for sharing!

I've received many favorable comments about how luxuriant my pubic hair appears in photos from my 20's and 30's. So I decided to share some thoughts about my pubes and a few photos to help illustrate those thoughts.

For as long as I can remember I've been very hirsute. Being critical of that was one of the many ways mom sought to tear me down as I was growing up, specially when puberty struck. In almost every physical aspect we were exact opposites. She was a true blonde all her life till she went grey her last few years. The hair on her head was very fine and soft and silky looking. Hair on her legs was sparse and from late spring till early fall when she tanned at every opportunity was so pale that she often went days without shaving and no one noticed any difference. Her forearms had at worst a covering of peach fuzz. Given her view of nudity as something dirty and immoral I never had even the slightest glimpse of her pubic hair, though I have no doubt it was as blonde as the rest. (Well, maybe not quite as blonde. All the true blondes I've seen in the locker and shower rooms at athletic clubs over the decades were a shade or two darker down below. If any blondes out there read this post, please let me know if I'm wrong.)

Influenced by mom's criticism I thought my pubic hair was dense and overgrown when I was younger. It was definitely not soft and silky, feeling to me more like Brillo. And there was absolutely no curl to it, as straight as straight can be. By the time I was graduating HS mom started telling me that if I ever got married I should make sure all the lights were out the first time I "made love" to my husband or else he'd be so grossed out by my pubes that he'd be turned off forever. Notice that mom said "if" I got married, not "when" I got married, but that's a topic for another time. (One of my few regrets is that I never once had the courage to tell mom that my photographer and I didn't "make love." We just fucked each other.)

It's difficult to illustrate my point without being a bit direct and graphic. Here are two photos one when I was 28 and the other 30 which, I trust, show how overgrown my pubic hair was.

If anyone finds these two photos inappropriate for Lit or otherwise offensive I'll delete them from ********* as soon as I can.

I always felt that my pubic hair varied noticeably between winter and summer as illustrated by a photo taken in the summer of 1978 which I shared on the inaugural post that started my thread.

The last few years my pubic hair has begun thinning as can be seen in a full-size version of my AV photo.

I'll save for other posts the stories and photos of the only time I actually used a razor on my pubic hair to create a bikini line and why I agreed to a very close trim by my photographer earlier this year in April.

Rose

Rose no matter what your mom or anyone else said as long as you and those who truly love you are happy that is all that matters. Your pics are proof that you are and always have been sexy. our responses to them reinforce that and wipe away the negativity of the past. Giving you the confidence and power to feel like the sexy woman you are! Thank you & your photographer for sharing you with us! :rose:'s

Thanks. I'm loving every minute here, but it's so, so time consuming right now. I need a day or two away.

I'm glad you love my thread and am happy to hear that I'm helping to keep your libidos and fantasies from growing cold.

Have a great Monday yourself and the rest of the week.

Rose

Happy to hear that.
It is but you'll make good friends on here.
Just as long as you always come back an occasional break is fine. ;)

You do keep things from growing cold with those sexy curves.

I did and wish you and your photog the same!

Rose

I learned a new word "HIRSUTE"

I checked with Wikipedia for a definition and they did not mention pubic hair. They spoke of the "Bearded Lady" and men that are covered over the entire body, but did not mention a woman's pubic area. I guess a very thick pubic area should have been included in their definition.

As everyday I learn much about women by reading the different posts.

You have a wonderful attitude about women. I only wish more men were like you. I know I have some g/f's who'd benefit immensely from your understanding and kindness.

Thanks for all your compliments, but be warned my feet are very, very ticklish. On the other hand I do enjoy smiling often.

Rose

Thank you . It's true, I'm sure your friends have alot to offer and anyone who tried to approach them should realize if your friends offer their love to them they should delight in the presents they are offered.
Okay I'll start just sucking your toes so they are not tickled to much. Yea, like I could really control myself with those beauties in my face.
Glad you are here on Lit.

Thanks for the beautiful photos Rose. I think a woman in her natural state is most beautiful and appealing.

Natural is how I've been all my life till this April when I let my photographer start trimming me closely. Shaving is subject to on-going negotiations though. I didn't know what to expect before the first trim and was more than pleased to discover how much more sensitive my outer labia are now.

The look is very different, but to revert to the cliche, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for the compliments.

Rose

Back