The forbidden Priestess(Closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Thomas Young is a 6’4.5” tall 266 pound man that has a toned muscular body and is 24 yrs. old. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was orphaned as a child and was taken in by a warrior clan in shadowfeld. At a young age he was taught fight by the clan because of the rough life he would have not having blood parents in his life. He was taught to use every weapon possible so he could defend himself. So when he turned of age he became an adventurer traveling from town to town taking job that paid well.

One day he reached a ton called winterhold and he found a beautiful maiden but unfortunately for him that woman was a priestess and he was told that she couldn’t see any one. He stayed in town hoping to catch her outside the church so he could talk to her and see if that was true. So she rented a room from a couple that needed the extra money and he took jobs in town to make money and have an excuse not to leave. He would go to the church from time to time so he could be blessed and see the lovely priestess.

Today he finally got his wish and seen her outside of the church. He was nervous about approaching her seeing how he never really talked to many girls except for the random tavern barkeeper and waitresses. He just wanted to go up to her and spill everything out tell her that he found her beautiful and wanted her to be his but instead he decided that he would just keep it simple. HE slowly walked up to her and said “Hello my name is Thomas I would love to walk you to where ever you are going… a beautiful woman like you shouldn’t walk alone.” He said when he reached where she was at.
 
Last edited:
Lily Godart
22 years old


Lily has always known that her life is not her own. Ever since she was born, she had been told the story so many times. During her birth, her mother almost died. To save his beloved wife, her father had promised the child to the gods if his wife will only survived. As luck would have it, Lady Godart gave birth to a precious young daughter and lived.

Lily grew up to be a lovely woman. She has long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. With highly delicate features, she has an almost waifish look about her. Her father, fulfilling his promise despite the protests of his wife, delivered the 16-old to the nearby temple. There Lily is expected to train and learn the arts of being a priestess to the gods.

For several years, Lily practically lived in seclusion as she learned the different rituals involved in honoring the gods. She also discovered that she has the gift of healing as she was taught the different herbs and potions that she can use to help those who are sick.

One day, while on her way to help a family with a sick child, a tall, big man approached her. He introduced himself as Thomas and he offered to accompany her to where she is going.

Lily gave the kind stranger a sweet smile, and said, “Well, I’m going to see Merchant Stevens. His daughter is sick and need my services. He lives a few miles from here. You can come along if you like.”
 
Thomas was happy to be walking with the priestess to Merchant Stevens so she could help out his daughter. Thomas couldn’t help but to take in the priestess’s beauty for a bit before they started walking. “Am I going to get the privilege you such a beautiful young woman’s name?” He asks her even though he somewhat knew her name. He had heard people talk about her before but he wanted to make sure that the name matched the person. He thought it better to look naive in front of her than to assume that he knew her name and get it wrong. Before she could tell him her name he asks “Do you need me to carry anything for you?”

Thomas had always like helping people even animals but seeing how he wasn’t a priest he didn’t know if she would even let him touch anything but he felt like it was a good Idea to ask and see. With the silence between his talking and her answering he began to get nervous about walking with her it must be a sight a priestess walking with a rough looking man but at least it should keep the would be thieves and other criminals way from her.
 
As they walked, Lily found it strange how comfortable she felt walking with this stranger. Sure, he is tall and big, and has the looks of a man who is quite comfortable with violence. Still, there is a tranquil, almost shy quality about him that appeals to her own nature.

When he asked for her name, she replied, “Most people call me priestess, but the name my parents gave me is Lily.” At his offer to carry anything for her, she looked down at the basket she was carrying. It is full of herbs and potions that can be used to heal common ailments. It is not necessarily light, but she had been used to carrying it.

Still, it would be nice to walk without lugging its weight, so she decided to accept the stranger’s offer. “You may carry my basket if you like,” she says.

As they continue to walk, she asked him, “So, stranger. What is your name and where are you from and what brought you to our little town?”
 
Thomas grabbed the basket with a smile and fallows after Lily. “My name Is Thomas Young and I am an adventurer. I was on the road and traveled here where I got a job. After the job I took more and just never left.” He only told her half of the truth the real reason was her. Even though she was a Priestess he still wants her to be his.

He looked down at the basket seeing what was in it and asked “What all do you heal because I have Some bruising that won’t go away I’ve done everything I could think of to make them go away could you look at them? I don’t have any extra money for the treatments or to donate to the church or how ever I am to pay you for looking at them.”

He really had bruises on him that hadn’t gone away yet but they didn’t really bother him. He continued his walk with the lovely priestess. He could feel her calm nature emanate from her and He loved the feeling.
 
Lily listened to the stranger as he told her about himself. She wondered what kind of life he had, to be able to visit many places, meet many people. Her life is pretty limited, bound by the walls of the temple, allowed only to go out to take care of sick people.

When he mentioned his bruises, she felt concerned. She knew that if she can see those bruises she will be able to find a way to heal them.

“What kind of bruising? How long have you had them and how did you get them? I’m pretty sure I can find something to heal them if you would let me tend to you.”She graciously offered.

When he talked about payment, she smiled at him. “No. My services require no payment. I offer my healing gifts to any person who have need of them.”

As they continued walking, she asked, “Do you want me to take care of your bruises now or after I have taken care of Merchant Stevens’ child?”
 
"I can't remember very well what they are from if I had to guess I would say that they are from a weapon hitting my armor and not breaking through. See in my line of work you don't tend to worry about every scratch or bruise you get... if it isn't bleeding then it could wait." He gave her a smile then said "as for how long I had them I would say a week or more... you can wait till you heal the child I'm not in any hurry plus the child is more important anyway."


He walks with Lily loving being around her and he wished he could always be with her but the church may not let her leave.


"Has the temple ever let you out to accompanying anyone on a journy that wants to take a healer?" he asks trying to guage if she had ever left the temple for any length of time.

He really wanted to take her on a journy with him to show her what life is like outside the temple and maybe ask to see if she will be his.
 
Lily observed Thomas as he told her about his bruises. She noticed that he is wearing some kind of well-worn armor and some weapons. He looks like he can handle himself in a fight, making her feel safe in his company.
When he said that his bruises can wait until the child is taken care of, she approved of his decision. She respects a man who can put the welfare of someone weaker like a child above his needs.

When he asked her about whether the temple allows her to go on long journeys, she shook her head. “Unfortunately, no. Most of the time priestesses stay in the temple. On very rare occasions, we might be allowed to go out farther than the village but it is not common. Sometimes, if a very important one requires some kind of help we might go, but most of the time, it is them that comes to us.”

After a few minutes of walking quietly, she continued, “To be honest, sometimes I envy people who have been to many places, seen many things. I would like to hear stories of your adventures if you don’t mind sharing.”
 
Thomas could see that Lily was pleased when he told her to treat the girl first. The reason he done this was because the child could be wrose off than he was as well the child could end up becoming a healer herself so it was best to help the child out first. Thomas felt sad when Lily told him that the temple rarely let her out to heal people. He wanted to take her with him on some of the journies he has.


"I'll tell you about my adventures when you take a look at me the child needs you to be clear headed and not thinking about my adventures." he said wanting her at her best for the child.

He didn't know how bad the child was but he figured it was best if Lily was clear headed and not thinking about his adventures.
 
Lily smiled sweetly at Thomas when he promised to tell her about his adventures after they had taken care of the child. First, it shows that he is more concerned about her welfare and the child. Second, it promises her that they will talk more later.

It is strange the Lily would feel an affinity so quickly with this big rough stranger. But for inexplicable reason, she felt like she knew him, that she felt safe with him.

After walking for several minutes, they finally reached a clearing with several homes. The first one it turned out is the house of Merchant Stevens. A worried-looking woman is already waiting for them at the door.

“Priestess, thank the goddess, you are here. Please, hurry,” the lady implores them, guiding them towards the inside of the house.

Lily turned towards her companion, unsure if he wants to come in or just wait outside. “Thank you for carrying my things. If you like, you can stay here and wait for me.” She finally decided to say, as she hurriedly follow the harried woman.
 
Thomas only gave Lily a smile then sat on a bench in front of the house. He wanted to go in with her but felt as if he went in with her the child may not get her full attention if he did. The only problem with waiting was that Thomas can get bored at times.


Thomas sat there for what felt like forever without moving from the bench. He wanted to go into the house to see how long she had.


Thomas tried to keep calm and not let his mind get the better of him because he wanted to talk to her later and if he would irritate her she may just treat him and leave without talking to him or at least that is what he thought anyway.


Thomas couldn't stand the wait anymore so he figured it would be a good time to practice his sword play. If any of the guards from the city was on patrol here he could just tell them he was waiting on the priestess.


He walked to a clearing that is far enough away from anyone or anything that he wouldn't hurt anyone but he was close enough that Lily could still see him. He practice till he felt a warm liquid begin to flow from one of the bruises. He hoped it was just sweat not blood but he kept going.
 
Back
Top