The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

4546493.jpg

:eek:
:D
:devil:

Question of the day:
What is your go to comfort food or activity?

My go to comfort food is some form of "Beans and Rice" for the most part. In a bowl, wrapped in a tortilla, filling an omlet, served over home fried potatoes etcetera. Could be plain white rice, Cajun/Creole/Mediteranean/Mexican/Persian/Spanish style rice with what ever beans, doesn't matter to me. I could pretty much live off it.

Before I had broken my neck, my comfort activity was definitely motorcycle riding. It really was not uncommon for me to put more mileage in a year on my motorcycle than it was for me to put it on a car. Since then, reading. Tuck me in a corner with a book and I am gone.

Question of the day:
What is your go to comfort food or activity?

My go to comfort food is a chili dog with mustard and topped with homemade chili, topped with sharp shredded cheese and chopped onions.

My favorite make me feel better activity is a long outdoor walk in one of the parks, the longer the better. I do a lot of pondering while I'm burning calories so that's a win.

My favorite comfort foods are: chicken dumplings southern style, Yankee pot roast, or chicken stars soup ( the Campbell's kind).
And berry cobbler. Guh. Need.

My fav comfort activity is listening to music. Or watching old movies. Points to anyone who knows Alan Alda and Marlo Thomas' Free to be Me.

Comfort food: Roast dinner
Comfort activities: European football, reading, music, Star Wars.

And my girl.

. Since then, reading. Tuck me in a corner with a book and I am gone.
Did this earlier. Reading is good. I can escape into reading.

sharp shredded cheese
<snip>
My favorite make me feel better activity is a long outdoor walk
Cheese and a walk. Not necessarily in that order are on the plan for this afternoon.

My favorite comfort foods are: chicken dumplings southern style, Yankee pot roast, or chicken stars soup ( the Campbell's kind).
And berry cobbler. Guh. Need.

My fav comfort activity is listening to music. Or watching old movies. Points to anyone who knows Alan Alda and Marlo Thomas' Free to be Me.
Music is a huge win too.
I want basically ALL of your comfort food. All of it.
Yeah.

This made me smile.
I adore Halloween. In fact, I should decorate the treehouse soon. :D

Comfort food: Roast dinner
Comfort activities: European football, reading, music, Star Wars.

And my girl.

And there's the part. I miss HIM. Right now. I don't like him so far away. :( I don't know how to "return to normal"
I miss snuggles.
So I'm trying to be nice to myself today.

Any other suggestions?

Comfort food: soup, preferably ramen. Or peanuts, salted in the shell.

Comfort activity: reading or playing bass.

A joke for our bad-mooded hostess (I just thought of this today):

What do you call a designer neuron?

Back